How many of you guys know about this guy Travis kraft?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: How many of you guys know about this guy Travis kraft?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
publicduende wrote:I would say the opposite is (also) true. It is usually the not-so-handsome men who tend to be insecure and want/need to prove their charisma by being seen with a woman as far above their league as they can achieve.

I would say the guy is neither impotent or gay, just interested in the full socio-cultural experience the Philippines can give him, as opposed to being solely obsessed about wetting his biscuit. His wife might be nothing to write home about, but he is probably happy with her and - most importantly - she is clearly not the only reason why he is living in and enjoying the Philippines.
absolute utter b.s some of us have a sex drive and can't get excited by a borderline average woman. 7+ minimum. To say otherwise is just excuse making for guys with bad taste here (marcoszeitola, array9, kraft, and a few others ha! )
I have googled for Travis' wife and her name is Imabelle Sidic, she comes from a upper class family, studied at the most prestigious university in the Philippines (Santo Tomas) and already had a career as a TV producer before meeting Travis. They certainly don't look like the kind of couple when one partner is sticking to the other to feel validated or secure, or be supported.

A great couple by everybody's standard, I would say. But you and those who only judge by physical appearance will never understand it, and keep moaning that all the girls you approach are mediocre, distant and only interested in milking your wallets.

Ok so maybe he married her for her money? or maybe not cause why did he asks his viewers for donations when his stuff got stolen? Yeah his wife comes from such a priviledged background yet he can't afford to replace any of his electronics? Yet little old me can afford that?

Before you defend your gay fascination you probably should know who you are talking about instead of reading a "bio".
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on November 1st, 2014, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
Array9 wrote:
publicduende wrote: I would say the opposite is (also) true. It is usually the not-so-handsome men who tend to be insecure and want/need to prove their charisma by being seen with a woman as far above their league as they can achieve.
Intentional or not, you just described LowLifeinthephilippines. :D
It's sad. Some young men are frustrated about being judged by their appearance and socio-economic worth (or lack thereof), and rightly head to the Philippines to find someone who can love them for such passe inner qualities as kindness, compassion, dedication, hard work, etc.

Certain cultures of Latin America and South East Asia have proved to breed those kinds of traditional young women, perhaps not as profusely as 30 years ago, but still in much larger number than the first-tier Western countries we were born in.

If newlifeinthephilippines bemoans not finding a good girl who is also hot, ready for sex at his command, and a good all-round person to be with, then it's definitely not the Philippines being at fault. His expectations are unrealistic, true, but the most important aspect is that - at least judging from what he posts here - he has no inner qualities to offer. He says he's ugly outside, but he's clearly even uglier inside. He is cynical, materialistic, obsessed about making big money and boasting about his $20K a month paychecks yet he won't buy his date a Jollibee meal.

He hated the Philippines and the Philippines hated (or surely didn't like him) back.

your wrong buddy im not materialistic at all. And ive given enough to these leech women more then you have. Quite the opposite it is you who makes big money yet will only go with a rich woman (columbian), it is you who has to live in a top tier city like London. Yes im making a lot of money but its very risky and I dont know how long it will last. Id like to retire and maybe start traveling as soon as i can and start giving my money away but i can't right now cause i need to make my money while its good and im living frugally now. If i was materialistic i wouldn't care about tommorrow and blow all my money. My computer is 5 years old the same computer i make all my money on and i dont even spend money to go anywhere at the moment now and dont have plans to.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I don't get what all the fuss is about, that Travis dude seems like a fine fellow, and he's apparently been with that girl since 2006 so it looks like things are pretty stable. They're both the same age (35\36) and I think they are married too? Not sure on that, though. I wouldn't call the guy gay, that's a bit of a low blow. He's a Clark Kent-like model, and his lady is pretty average. Doesn't make him gay, just means he's a little less shallow then your average model.

Certain people have such big mouths, and such big words coming out of them. All these complaints about other the looks of other guy's girlfriends and wives, when by all accounts Mr. Kraft is perfectly happy.

And then you keep insulting my wife, too, Newlife. This is already the second or third thread you pull this shit. What the hell is your problem, man? I really wonder if you would say the same things offline that you have no problem saying online. :roll: You are the type of guy that causes foreigners in the Philippines to have a bad reputation. The lowest of the low, always living up to people's poor expectations.

Clearly you are an intensely jealous and inadequate man... having to insult people's partners like a little gossipy bitch. You wrote once that you had tits, and now I see just how true that was. :lol:
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on November 1st, 2014, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:I don't get what all the fuss is about, that Travis dude seems like a fine fellow, and he's apparently been with that girl since 2006 so it looks like things are pretty stable. They're both the same age (35\36) and I think they are married too? Not sure on that, though. I wouldn't call the guy gay, that's a bit of a low blow. He's a Clark Kent-like model, and his lady is pretty average. Doesn't make him gay, just means he's a little less shallow then your average model.

Certain people have such big mouths, and such big words coming out of them. All these complaints about other the looks of other guy's girlfriends and wives, when by all accounts Mr. Kraft is perfectly happy.

And then you keep insulting my wife, too, Newlife. What the hell is your problem, man? I really wonder if you would say the same things offline that you have no problem saying online. :roll: You are the type of guy that causes foreigners in the Philippines to have a bad reputation. The lowest of the low, always living up to people's poor expectations.

Clearly you are an intensely jealous and inadequate man... having to insult people's partners like a little gossipy bitch. You wrote once that you had breasts, and now I see just how true that was. :lol:

Nope no jealousy. I never insult Steve55 girl or a few others here in fact im happy for him cause he is a class act and his woman is decently nice and attractive. I only insult people who have an overinflated view AND are quite arrogant on top of it. Id imagine publicduende would get laughed at too if i saw his woman too, which is why he is so defensive the last few months on the issue. Publicduende screams insecurity on the issue I can see through his posts more than anyone else on this forum.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Nope no jealousy. I never insult Steve55 girl or a few others here in fact im happy for him cause he is a class act and his woman is decently nice and attractive. I only insult people who have an overinflated view AND are quite arrogant on top of it. Id imagine publicduende would get laughed at too if i saw his woman too, which is why he is so defensive the last few months on the issue. Publicduende screams insecurity on the issue I can see through his posts more than anyone else on this forum.
The arrogant one is you, expecting a woman far above your own level of attractiveness when you are, in your own words, far from ideal physically, and as evidenced by your posts, far from ideal emotionally. Would Duende be laughed at? I am pretty damn sure he wouldn't, because he appears to be a man of principle who makes consistently constructive posts and who has managed to maintain a lasting relationship with a woman that makes him happy. Maybe to you, someone's good fortune is "hilarious", but I find your sense of humor as tragic as your outlook on life. It takes a man of quality to get a woman of quality. You are not a man of quality, so I expect you to be forever on the sideline, wondering what it would be like to have one.

Now as for Mrs. Zeitola, she's most definitely "decently nice and attractive", intelligent and interesting to top it off. A great conversationalist, a writer, musician and blessed with a very funny and sparkling personality. Comes from a great and educated family, too. Lovely, trustworthy people. Love 'em all to death. And then you, YOU, of all people, tell me I have a "bad taste in women"? My woman never bores me for a minute, she is a great mother and she's pretty much an all-round keeper. You will never find such a woman and if you did, she would never be yours because she needs a man and you evidently aren't one.

I don't know what overinflated view and ego you speak of, but I think you are the one with the ego problems when you consider yourself "too good" for the women you date while not being much of a catch yourself, aside from your wallet.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Nope no jealousy. I never insult Steve55 girl or a few others here in fact im happy for him cause he is a class act and his woman is decently nice and attractive. I only insult people who have an overinflated view AND are quite arrogant on top of it. Id imagine publicduende would get laughed at too if i saw his woman too, which is why he is so defensive the last few months on the issue. Publicduende screams insecurity on the issue I can see through his posts more than anyone else on this forum.
The arrogant one is you, expecting a woman far above your own level of attractiveness when you are, in your own words, far from ideal physically, and as evidenced by your posts, far from ideal emotionally. Would Duende be laughed at? I am pretty damn sure he wouldn't, because he appears to be a man of principle who makes consistently constructive posts and who has managed to maintain a lasting relationship with a woman that makes him happy. Maybe to you, someone's good fortune is "hilarious", but I find your sense of humor as tragic as your outlook on life.

Now as for my lady, she's most definitely "decently nice and attractive", intelligent and interesting to top it off. A great conversationalist, a writer, musician and blessed with a very funny and sparkling personality. Comes from a great and educated family, too. Lovely, trustworthy people. Love 'em all to death. And then you, YOU, of all people, tell me I have a "bad taste in women"?

I don't know what overinflated view and ego you speak of, but I think you are the one with the ego problems when you consider yourself "too good" for the women you date while not being much of a catch yourself, aside from your wallet.
My wallet will someday at least pay the bills. From what I can tell you plan to live locally so Im guessing on local income. That is gonna be hard to provide for a family and enjoy life.

Like I said its only directed at certain people with delusions of grandeur or arrogance and you know the times you have given it to me or people in general so you sort of had it coming at you like publicdouche and argay9 . Seems like you can dish it out but can't take it. That is so obvious. Anyways thank goodness for foreigners with bad taste. I should high five publicduende and you and a few others. Someone has to keep the low qualities occupied.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on November 1st, 2014, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Like I said its only directed at certain people with delusions of grandeur or arrogance and you know the times you have given it to me or people in general so you sort of had it coming at you like publicdouche.
So what you are saying is, when you dislike someone and find them arrogant, you go and insult their wives? Jesus Christ, man, you're such a f***ing toddler... I'm embarrassed for you, man. It's not even funny anymore, just sad.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Anyways thank goodness for foreigners with bad taste. I should high five publicduende and you and a few others. Someone has to keep the low qualities occupied.
"Someone has to keep the low qualities occupied" is precisely what some hoe or skank is thinking when she spots your fat ass and walks up to you in some shady bar. :roll:

If you read even a single word of what I wrote in my previous posts about my married life, you would know that my wife is not in any way "low quality". I don't even know based on what you consider her low quality, but clearly your assessment is as flawed as your own shitty perception. Sour grapes, man, sour grapes. You don't get it and you never will, because you are too much of a mental midget to understand.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Like I said its only directed at certain people with delusions of grandeur or arrogance and you know the times you have given it to me or people in general so you sort of had it coming at you like publicdouche.
So what you are saying is, when you dislike someone and find them arrogant, you go and insult their wives? Jesus Christ, man, you're such a f***ing toddler... I'm embarrassed for you, man. It's not even funny anymore, just sad.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Anyways thank goodness for foreigners with bad taste. I should high five publicduende and you and a few others. Someone has to keep the low qualities occupied.
"Someone has to keep the low qualities occupied" is precisely what some hoe or skank is thinking when she spots your fat a** and walks up to you in some shady bar. :roll:

If you read even a single word of what I wrote in my previous posts about my married life, you would know that my wife is not in any way "low quality". I don't even know based on what you consider her low quality, but clearly your assessment is as flawed as your own shitty perception. Sour grapes, man, sour grapes. You don't get it and you never will, because you are too much of a mental midget to understand.

you dont have to justify to me man since Im a "mental midget". You know all and everything is perfect and life is grand. Will you start asking for donations like kraft did also? Since you wont have enough to support your family since your moving there locally. id rather be with a gold digger with my wallet than not have enough money to provide even a modestly comfortable life for me or my family. I could care less about money either actually im not materialistic at all but i want to assure at least some comforts equivalent to a modest western lifestyle. Love aint gonna pay the hospital bills.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: absolute utter b.s some of us have a sex drive and can't get excited by a borderline average woman. 7+ minimum. To say otherwise is just excuse making for guys with bad taste here (marcoszeitola, array9, kraft, and a few others ha! )
Says the guys who has to pay hoes for attention. Have you ever been with a real woman that is not associated with the bar or prostitution industry?

Your life is sad and anyone who reads your posts here will be able to see that. You seem to be a loner with no friends. Calling on the services of harlots seems to be your only face to face communication with the real world.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:your wrong buddy im not materialistic at all. And ive given enough to these leech women more then you have. Quite the opposite it is you who makes big money yet will only go with a rich woman (columbian), it is you who has to live in a top tier city like London. Yes im making a lot of money but its very risky and I dont know how long it will last. Id like to retire and maybe start traveling as soon as i can and start giving my money away but i can't right now cause i need to make my money while its good and im living frugally now. If i was materialistic i wouldn't care about tommorrow and blow all my money. My computer is 5 years old the same computer i make all my money on and i dont even spend money to go anywhere at the moment now and dont have plans to.
First of all, both you and me know nothing about each other's identities and have to assume who we are for what we chose to reveal, directly or indirectly. Yes I am married to a Colombian (with "o", not "u") and yes I work in London and make decent (not big) money. That's as much as I stated publicly. What gives you the liberty to extrapolate this shroud of a story and assume that I will "only go with a rich woman"?

My wife has never been rich, comes from a very poor family and had to build herself from scratch, by dint of immense sacrifices, a few scholarships and some loans. She's a great woman who is capable of giving her (lucky) man love and respect. The same feelings you have never been afforded by anyone, judging from your posts, and never will unless you radically change your outlook and attitude on women.

You are making a lot of money yet you won't tell living soul what your business is all about. That doesn't sound very plausible to me. But even then, if you find the right kind of woman you will never have to worry about giving your money away, because she won't be after your money in the first place. Is this simple concept too hard to imprint on your brain, mate?

Your computer is 5 years old because you can't afford to buy a new one. As an entrepreneur you would be entitled to claim your IT equipment as a business expense, which means a new laptop would end up costing you what? $200? Less than what you probably burned on your bargirl in a week, I guess. So don't lay bullcrap here because it's so hard to buy it. And if you're waiting to be a millionaire before retiring to the Philippines, beware, because in less than 10 years the Philippines might well be an Asian tiger while the US might be the kind of fascist dystopian failed state portrayed in "V for Vendetta". Better get your act together before your blue passport won't even be able to buy you cheap P4P poosey.

And stop making assumptions, on me like Mr Zeitola, or this Travis guy. You should understand that looks is not everything a woman can offer, especially when something more than a two-week sex tourist fling is on the table. You will never, ever get a quality woman until you turn into the kind of quality man you expect your ideal girl to be. Simple as that.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:your wrong buddy im not materialistic at all. And ive given enough to these leech women more then you have. Quite the opposite it is you who makes big money yet will only go with a rich woman (columbian), it is you who has to live in a top tier city like London. Yes im making a lot of money but its very risky and I dont know how long it will last. Id like to retire and maybe start traveling as soon as i can and start giving my money away but i can't right now cause i need to make my money while its good and im living frugally now. If i was materialistic i wouldn't care about tommorrow and blow all my money. My computer is 5 years old the same computer i make all my money on and i dont even spend money to go anywhere at the moment now and dont have plans to.
First of all, both you and me know nothing about each other's identities and have to assume who we are for what we chose to reveal, directly or indirectly. Yes I am married to a Colombian (with "o", not "u") and yes I work in London and make decent (not big) money. That's as much as I stated publicly. What gives you the liberty to extrapolate this shroud of a story and assume that I will "only go with a rich woman"?

My wife has never been rich, comes from a very poor family and had to build herself from scratch, by dint of immense sacrifices, a few scholarships and some loans. She's a great woman who is capable of giving her (lucky) man love and respect. The same feelings you have never been afforded by anyone, judging from your posts, and never will unless you radically change your outlook and attitude on women.

You are making a lot of money yet you won't tell living soul what your business is all about. That doesn't sound very plausible to me. But even then, if you find the right kind of woman you will never have to worry about giving your money away, because she won't be after your money in the first place. Is this simple concept too hard to imprint on your brain, mate?

Your computer is 5 years old because you can't afford to buy a new one. As an entrepreneur you would be entitled to claim your IT equipment as a business expense, which means a new laptop would end up costing you what? $200? Less than what you probably burned on your bargirl in a week, I guess. So don't lay bullcrap here because it's so hard to buy it. And if you're waiting to be a millionaire before retiring to the Philippines, beware, because in less than 10 years the Philippines might well be an Asian tiger while the US might be the kind of fascist dystopian failed state portrayed in "V for Vendetta". Better get your act together before your blue passport won't even be able to buy you cheap P4P poosey.

And stop making assumptions, on me like Mr Zeitola, or this Travis guy. You should understand that looks is not everything a woman can offer, especially when something more than a two-week sex tourist fling is on the table. You will never, ever get a quality woman until you turn into the kind of quality man you expect your ideal girl to be. Simple as that.
I bet im the highester earner on this board. I bet ill pull in 23 to 25K in november. You dont have a clue and Ill keep it that way for good reason. I will deduct my laptop as an expense. I just hate changing new computers cause its a hassle. And im not so materialistic that i need a constant new computer or clothes or anything like that. And of course i wont go into my business its none of your business. There is some brilliant people and sorry to say your not one of them or else youd be sitting on your ass in your underwear or travelign like me and making this amount.

As for the 10 year or 1 million I never said i was trying to save up that much or wait that long. But I do need to set some priorities with my situation especially when traveling is such a waste of time and money. Well im not sure when ill travel again have to see how things go but Im not looking for a wife right now so I dont see what the future of phil has to do with anything. Only someone who wants to lock down a wife in a hurry would think like that. I may do some traveling in the medium term but not now.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on November 1st, 2014, 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I should high five publicduende and you and a few others. Someone has to keep the low qualities occupied.
This is so pathetic I find it cruel and mean to even reply to it. My "low quality" wife has a mechanical engineering degree and a Masters in management and, despite having to start from square one in the UK, already makes more money than your sorry arse ever will. I can't say much about Marcos' wife because I don't know her but, if I have to extrapolate from his posts, I would say she's a great girl from a great family who puts intellectual worth before financial worth.

Not dissimilarly from Italy, teachers in the Philippines are paid peanuts, but they are highly respected because society knows they play a key role and they are smart people with a vocation to serve the younger generations. To know that Mrs. Zeitola comes from one of those families already tells me a lot about about her cultural and moral fabric.

Marcos is a little young wiseman who knew what he wanted and went for it. You may well know what (or who) you want, but then the question is: are you prepared to change yourself to reach it (or her)? By the sound of it, you're every bit the arrogant bitch who demands a lot yet has nothing to give (apart from broken dreams and assorted bullcrap) and doesn't even listen to multiple people showing their warning signs: "change, change, change NOW!"
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I should high five publicduende and you and a few others. Someone has to keep the low qualities occupied.
This is so pathetic I find it cruel and mean to even reply to it. My "low quality" wife has a mechanical engineering degree and a Masters in management and, despite having to start from square one in the UK, already makes more money than your sorry arse ever will. I can't say much about Marcos' wife because I don't know her but, if I have to extrapolate from his posts, I would say she's a great girl from a great family who puts intellectual worth before financial worth.

Not dissimilarly from Italy, teachers in the Philippines are paid peanuts, but they are highly respected because society knows they play a key role and they are smart people with a vocation to serve the younger generations. To know that Mrs. Zeitola comes from one of those families already tells me a lot about about her cultural and moral fabric.

Marcos is a little young wiseman who knew what he wanted and went for it. You may well know what (or who) you want, but then the question is: are you prepared to change yourself to reach it (or her)? By the sound of it, you're every bit the arrogant bitch who demands a lot yet has nothing to give (apart from broken dreams and assorted bullcrap) and doesn't even listen to multiple people showing their warning signs: "change, change, change NOW!"
Puleeeasse your and your wife together probably don't even make anywhere near the 23 to 25K ill be pulling in this month. Keep dreaming. Youd shit your pants if I showed you my bank account.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I bet im the highester earner on this board. I bet ill pull in 23 to 25K in november. You dont have a clue and Ill keep it that way for good reason. I will deduct my laptop as an expense. I just hate changing new computers cause its a hassle. And im not so materialistic that i need a constant new computer or clothes or anything like that. And of course i wont go into my business its none of your business.
Yeah, right LOL The highest pooper, that I concede you. Or not...since PaloAltoGuy is in town, you have pretty tough competition for that (dubious) sceptre! :)
newlifeinphilippines wrote:As for the 10 year or 1 million I never said i was trying to save up that much or wait that long. But I do need to set some priorities with my situation especially when traveling is such a waste of time and money. Well im not sure when ill travel again have to see how things go but Im not looking for a wife right now so I dont see what the future of phil has to do with anything. Only someone who wants to lock down a wife in a hurry would think like that. I may do some traveling in the medium term but not now.
Alright, keep sitting in your basement and daydream about your 25K Monopoly dollars and all the hotties who will, at some point in the future, have to fight to get to your zippers first.

Do you want a friendly piece of advice? Live REALITY and learn to appreciate an imperfect reality more than a perfect fantasy. Then and only then, will you finally be in peace with yourself and the others.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Puleeeasse your and your wife together probably don't even make anywhere near the 23 to 25K ill be pulling in this month. Keep dreaming. Youd shit your pants if I showed you my bank account.
At least she makes real money working for a real company. You make money in your dreams and, even in the remote case you did make that much money, you're such a certified arsehole you won't get a good woman even paying 3 times your monthly salary.