How many of you guys know about this guy Travis kraft?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: How many of you guys know about this guy Travis kraft?

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guts Over Fear
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:If i had to bet I would say your still together with Mrs. Makati

But if you did break it up I would say Good job cause its silly to marry or even entertain the thought of when you dont even know the girl in a country like phil with so many women available.
Well, she is tolerant which is the best quality to have in a wife. She's probably the only girlfriend Ive had who hasn't bitched about something (i.e. , "how come you haven't chatted me in 2 days", or "why did you say that" or "You don't really love me" etc etc). She never harasses me about anything even when she's had the right to.I tend to get a little laxe about chatting every day and I don't like video chatting, never really have liked video chats that much. She doesn't get mad or complain though, she very subtly mentions it at most, but doesn't throw a mini drama fit over it like most girls would. She is sooo drama free! That's hard to find in women because as you know, women are all about drama. Well, we'll see. 1 week isn't nearly enough to know for sure. Even the couples on 90 day fiancé acknowledge that the wedding isn't on till they've spent much more time together first, hence the reason for 90 days on the visa. If these people were absolutely 100% sure of each other, they could totally feasibly marry within 2-3 days of arrival! Weddings if planned ahead of her arrival would only take days to pull off if the couples really wanted to do it right away. Just watching 90 day fiancé on TLC is proof that none of them are saying "lets marry now" or "asap". All of them acknowledge the need for some time before pulling the trigger. And that's what I'm doing too. I have high hopes but I wont go making a huge mistake if the chemistry isn't right. Better to be single than make a bad decision. Ive set her expectations as outlined above and so she knows where we stand and she's good with it. All is good.Anyways, enough bout us, lets get back on track about Mr. Travis Kraft! Anymore opinions from other guys on mr Kraft besides newlife?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

steve55 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:If i had to bet I would say your still together with Mrs. Makati

But if you did break it up I would say Good job cause its silly to marry or even entertain the thought of when you dont even know the girl in a country like phil with so many women available.
Well, she is tolerant which is the best quality to have in a wife. She's probably the only girlfriend Ive had who hasn't bitched about something (i.e. , "how come you haven't chatted me in 2 days", or "why did you say that" or "You don't really love me" etc etc). She never harasses me about anything even when she's had the right to.I tend to get a little laxe about chatting every day and I don't like video chatting, never really have liked video chats that much. She doesn't get mad or complain though, she very subtly mentions it at most, but doesn't throw a mini drama fit over it like most girls would. She is sooo drama free! That's hard to find in women because as you know, women are all about drama. Well, we'll see. 1 week isn't nearly enough to know for sure. Even the couples on 90 day fiancé acknowledge that the wedding isn't on till they've spent much more time together first, hence the reason for 90 days on the visa. If these people were absolutely 100% sure of each other, they could totally feasibly marry within 2-3 days of arrival! Weddings if planned ahead of her arrival would only take days to pull off if the couples really wanted to do it right away. Just watching 90 day fiancé on TLC is proof that none of them are saying "lets marry now" or "asap". All of them acknowledge the need for some time before pulling the trigger. And that's what I'm doing too. I have high hopes but I wont go making a huge mistake if the chemistry isn't right. Better to be single than make a bad decision. Ive set her expectations as outlined above and so she knows where we stand and she's good with it. All is good.Anyways, enough bout us, lets get back on track about Mr. Travis Kraft! Anymore opinions from other guys on mr Kraft besides newlife?
my gf was like that where she didn't complain on that stuff either. That doesn't mean anything to me. In fact I purposely had to create drama at times cause it got so irritating. There is much more important qualities i look for
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

She is a 6 or so at best stil in the broad average spectrum. Thats not very attractive. Very attractiveness is a minimum 7 which aren't that easy to find. 3.5 to 6.5 about is average IMO her body is terrible too.

once again what does this have to do with Kraft settling for an ugly broad. Shes not ugly but shes not "hot". For a guy like kraft he could do a lot better but hes too gay to care! :lol:
Wtf, she is a 3 at best.

Guts Over Fear
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

She looks different in every pic you can watch her in videos. Id say at best she is a 6 give or take.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Newlife, here is another very good looking guy posting videos about the Philippines. You think he is gay or has something wrong with him too? Seems a lot of high quality/high caliber good looking guys are heading to the Philippines these days. Can't say for sure if this one is dating there or not but I can't imagine he isn't.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gZM4h3W94uQ
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

ive seen that guy before whats his story? I think they are old clips who know where he is now.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinthephilippines wrote:When a handsome man does that it means he is insecure or very lazy or impotent or gay. He doesn't look insecure and he doesn't look lazy. So that leaves only impotent or gay. :D Same as when a hot wife does that she is a hoe or golddigger. No need to settle as a guy in philippines and you know that. Your the one that tells us to strive high quality. So why did he settle for a woman that not even I would want if he is so handsome? The answer is clear LOL

BTW Thats not the reason why i classified him as gay though but its just the reason why he has the ugly wife cause he is gay. If you watched some of his past videos and what many say about him its pretty obvious he is a closet case.
I would say the opposite is (also) true. It is usually the not-so-handsome men who tend to be insecure and want/need to prove their charisma by being seen with a woman as far above their league as they can achieve.

I would say the guy is neither impotent or gay, just interested in the full socio-cultural experience the Philippines can give him, as opposed to being solely obsessed about wetting his biscuit. His wife might be nothing to write home about, but he is probably happy with her and - most importantly - she is clearly not the only reason why he is living in and enjoying the Philippines.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

publicduende wrote: I would say the opposite is (also) true. It is usually the not-so-handsome men who tend to be insecure and want/need to prove their charisma by being seen with a woman as far above their league as they can achieve.
Intentional or not, you just described LowLifeinthephilippines. :D
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Aspy 100-yard stare / 10
Over 30 / 10

He'd be incel AS F*CK in the U.S. Just based on age alone.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinthephilippines wrote:When a handsome man does that it means he is insecure or very lazy or impotent or gay. He doesn't look insecure and he doesn't look lazy. So that leaves only impotent or gay. :D Same as when a hot wife does that she is a hoe or golddigger. No need to settle as a guy in philippines and you know that. Your the one that tells us to strive high quality. So why did he settle for a woman that not even I would want if he is so handsome? The answer is clear LOL

BTW Thats not the reason why i classified him as gay though but its just the reason why he has the ugly wife cause he is gay. If you watched some of his past videos and what many say about him its pretty obvious he is a closet case.
I would say the opposite is (also) true. It is usually the not-so-handsome men who tend to be insecure and want/need to prove their charisma by being seen with a woman as far above their league as they can achieve.

I would say the guy is neither impotent or gay, just interested in the full socio-cultural experience the Philippines can give him, as opposed to being solely obsessed about wetting his biscuit. His wife might be nothing to write home about, but he is probably happy with her and - most importantly - she is clearly not the only reason why he is living in and enjoying the Philippines.

absolute utter b.s some of us have a sex drive and can't get excited by a borderline average woman. 7+ minimum. To say otherwise is just excuse making for guys with bad taste here (marcoszeitola, array9, kraft, and a few others ha! )
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
publicduende wrote:I would say the opposite is (also) true. It is usually the not-so-handsome men who tend to be insecure and want/need to prove their charisma by being seen with a woman as far above their league as they can achieve.

absolute utter b.s some of us have a sex drive and can't get excited by a borderline average woman. 7+ minimum. To say otherwise is just excuse making for guys with bad taste here (marcoszeitola, array9, kraft, and a few others ha! )
I have googled for Travis' wife and her name is Imabelle Sidic, she comes from a upper class family, studied at the most prestigious university in the Philippines (Santo Tomas) and already had a career as a TV producer before meeting Travis. They certainly don't look like the kind of couple when one partner is sticking to the other to feel validated or secure, or be supported.

A great couple by everybody's standard, I would say. But you and those who only judge by physical appearance will never understand it, and keep moaning that all the girls you approach are mediocre, distant and only interested in milking your wallets.
Last edited by publicduende on November 1st, 2014, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:absolute utter b.s some of us have a sex drive and can't get excited by a borderline average woman. 7+ minimum. To say otherwise is just excuse making for guys with bad taste here (marcoszeitola, array9, kraft, and a few others ha! )
Guys with bad taste?

I swear to you, buddy, if I ever encounter your miserable ass in the Philippines I'll make sure you get to experience the hospitality of a Filipino hospital. It's one thing to insult me for my looks or views, but my wife or family is off limits. I would appreciate it if you would not insult my loved ones. Especially not by a useless monger like yourself.

You will die alone one day, while I, with all my "bad taste" will grow old surrounded by a loving family and with a loving wife by my side. You will still be scammed by whores and skanks you consider below you, and you'll be miserable for it. You have no class, you have no taste and you have no standards, and you should be the last person on earth to question any man for his choice of partner.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Array9 wrote:
publicduende wrote: I would say the opposite is (also) true. It is usually the not-so-handsome men who tend to be insecure and want/need to prove their charisma by being seen with a woman as far above their league as they can achieve.
Intentional or not, you just described LowLifeinthephilippines. :D
It's sad. Some young men are frustrated about being judged by their appearance and socio-economic worth (or lack thereof), and rightly head to the Philippines to find someone who can love them for such passe inner qualities as kindness, compassion, dedication, hard work, etc.

Certain cultures of Latin America and South East Asia have proved to breed those kinds of traditional young women, perhaps not as profusely as 30 years ago, but still in much larger number than the first-tier Western countries we were born in.

If newlifeinthephilippines bemoans not finding a good girl who is also hot, ready for sex at his command, and a good all-round person to be with, then it's definitely not the Philippines being at fault. His expectations are unrealistic, true, but the most important aspect is that - at least judging from what he posts here - he has no inner qualities to offer. He says he's ugly outside, but he's clearly even uglier inside. He is cynical, materialistic, obsessed about making big money and boasting about his $20K a month paychecks yet he won't buy his date a Jollibee meal.

He hated the Philippines and the Philippines hated (or surely didn't like him) back.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:absolute utter b.s some of us have a sex drive and can't get excited by a borderline average woman. 7+ minimum. To say otherwise is just excuse making for guys with bad taste here (marcoszeitola, array9, kraft, and a few others ha! )
Guys with bad taste?

I swear to you, buddy, if I ever encounter your miserable a** in the Philippines I'll make sure you get to experience the hospitality of a Filipino hospital. It's one thing to insult me for my looks or views, but my wife or family is off limits. I would appreciate it if you would not insult my loved ones. Especially not by a useless monger like yourself.

You will die alone one day, while I, with all my "bad taste" will grow old surrounded by a loving family and with a loving wife by my side. You will still be scammed by whores and skanks you consider below you, and you'll be miserable for it. You have no class, you have no taste and you have no standards, and you should be the last person on earth to question any man for his choice of partner.
Well said, my litle (wise) flying Dutchman.