Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Yosemite Valley

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Yosemite Valley

Postby masterchat » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Yosemite Valley is an extremely beautiful glacial valley in Yosemite national park. It is the place where you can witness above 400 species of vertebrates including amphibians, reptiles, fish, birds and mammals. This gorgeous valley offers a wonderful hiking trail with beautiful environment. There are landscaped gives fabulous views. Guys! Have you ever visited this valley? If yes then I would to know your views about it.
masterchat
Freshman Poster

Re: Yosemite Valley

Postby Rumaaa » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:20 am

masterchat!Yosemite Valley is situated in Yosemite National park. It carries a natural granitic rocks setting which is 114 million year back. The best and entertaining way to amuse this valley is through the hiking trail. It offers a several trails but I got a chance to to explore the John Trails and The Mist trail through which I amuse with the Vernal and the Nevada fall view.
Rumaaa
Freshman Poster

Postby masterchat » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:35 pm

That's great Rumaaa! You are also a lucky one who has visited this gorgeous place. The John Trails and The Mist trail are really amazing and presents gorgeous mind refreshing sights. Here I would like to know your experience in detail. Did you see Yosemite fall during your tour there?
masterchat
Freshman Poster

Postby Rumaaa » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:48 am

How, I can miss it, it is the main attraction in the park and 6th highest water fall. I have visited this fall in the late spring which is the peak season to enjoy the magnificent fall view. It comprises of three sections upper, Middle and the lower. I like the all sections but the lower one grape me where I lost myself and when I see this I am just say I am speechless. I would simply say it’s awesome, mind blowing and eye catching etc.
Rumaaa
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions