Yosemite Valley

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
masterchat
Freshman Poster

Yosemite Valley

Post by masterchat »

Yosemite Valley is an extremely beautiful glacial valley in Yosemite national park. It is the place where you can witness above 400 species of vertebrates including amphibians, reptiles, fish, birds and mammals. This gorgeous valley offers a wonderful hiking trail with beautiful environment. There are landscaped gives fabulous views. Guys! Have you ever visited this valley? If yes then I would to know your views about it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rumaaa
Freshman Poster

Re: Yosemite Valley

Post by Rumaaa »

masterchat!Yosemite Valley is situated in Yosemite National park. It carries a natural granitic rocks setting which is 114 million year back. The best and entertaining way to amuse this valley is through the hiking trail. It offers a several trails but I got a chance to to explore the John Trails and The Mist trail through which I amuse with the Vernal and the Nevada fall view.
masterchat
Freshman Poster

Post by masterchat »

That's great Rumaaa! You are also a lucky one who has visited this gorgeous place. The John Trails and The Mist trail are really amazing and presents gorgeous mind refreshing sights. Here I would like to know your experience in detail. Did you see Yosemite fall during your tour there?
Rumaaa
Freshman Poster

Post by Rumaaa »

How, I can miss it, it is the main attraction in the park and 6th highest water fall. I have visited this fall in the late spring which is the peak season to enjoy the magnificent fall view. It comprises of three sections upper, Middle and the lower. I like the all sections but the lower one grape me where I lost myself and when I see this I am just say I am speechless. I would simply say it’s awesome, mind blowing and eye catching etc.