Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Doesn't my fiancee look like the typical Feminist? lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Doesn't my fiancee look like the typical Feminist? lol

Postby steve55 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:32 am

Doesn't my fiancé look like the typical "I don't need a man" American female???

NOT! Bahahahahaha

This was taken yesterday by her friends. IMHO, I don't think I've ever come across a girl who is 100% the exact opposite of today's typical "I don't need a man" attitude of so many American females these days. And she doesn't have that jaded tough look that many American women seem to carry around these days. And as you can see, she seems a psychologically well adjusted person (which is probably more than I can say for myself, hahaha). I'm usually hesitant to post photos of my personal life in a forum like this as there are always bashers out there who will say something negative to say. Though, I'm not there yet, we still need to spend more time to know for sure about our chemistry together, I'm just really happy I have a chance at a girl like this. I never stop being totally amazed every time she sends me a photo.
Last edited by steve55 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Re: Doesnt my fiancee look like the typical Feminist?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:48 am

She looks nice.

is there a limit to how many times can you do this with different girls before immigration say sorry you can't find a wife anymore?

For example can you bring a new girl every year on a fiance visa? Like maybe once a year a filipina vacation girlfriend. :lol:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby steve55 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:40 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:She looks nice.

is there a limit to how many times can you do this with different girls before immigration say sorry you can't find a wife anymore?

For example can you bring a new girl every year on a fiance visa? Like maybe once a year a filipina vacation girlfriend. :lol:

The IMB law says 2 lifetime limit, unless you apply for an exception. I honestly don't think they would approve another one in my case. Lol. If it doesn't pan out for me this time, this will definitely be my last and final go for the international marriage thing.
Last edited by steve55 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:01 am

steve55 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:She looks nice.

The IMB law says 2 lifetime limit, unless you apply for an exception. I honestly don't think they would approve another one in my case. Lol. If it doesn't pan out for me this time, I'll have to admit that I'm probably just not the marrying type, and that maybe I've fooled myself into thinking that I am. This will definitely be my last and final go for the international marriage thing.

or maybe one could marry in phil to get around the 2 time limit?

Do you want kids? If you dont then your probably not the marrying type. I dont want kids so i dont see the point of marriage except for the fact that the sex wont be a sin, but then again why am i marrying just to have sex? seems silly.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions