Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Best mongering countries: Now HAers know where to go

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Best mongering countries: Now HAers know where to go

Postby newlifeinphilippines » November 2nd, 2014, 8:39 am

Since most guys really are not loooking for wives on this forum and lets not kid ourselves vacation girlfriends are not wife hunting strategies we might as well just be honest and just talk about the best mongering countries so all the Haers know where to go.


From my research

If you are limited on funds:
1) Thailand or Phil depending on if you view looks or GFE
2) Cambodia
3) Indonesia
4) Vietnam (limited due to politics but the women are probably the hottest)

If you are rich and want hot women then maybe
singapore/hong kong/macau/south korea and japan and China





So there you go mongers. Now you know where to go!




Warning : Thailand and Cambodia censor internet from porn and other things. Vietnam will censor you with having a girl with you so none of these countries are great for long stays if you view your freedoms
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Best mongering countries: Now HAers know where to go

Postby Ghost » November 2nd, 2014, 10:21 am

For optimal mongering, you need three factors: third-world status (too poor to be feminist), cultural compatibility (they'll value you highly because of your race/nationality), and a promiscuous culture. (Which really ties into making a country third-world.)

The Philippines meets all three. I don't know of any other country that does. For westerners, anyway.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Best mongering countries: Now HAers know where to go

Postby newlifeinphilippines » November 2nd, 2014, 8:15 pm

Ghost do you think this list would apply to "girlfriends" or vacation girlfriends also?


In other words would cambodia, thailand, and phil be the easiest you think to find a girlfriend at an instant? A real girlfriend from a dating site or in person not a girl you met at the bar.


So maybe this list could work for everyone.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Best mongering countries: Now HAers know where to go

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » November 2nd, 2014, 8:36 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Since most guys really are not loooking for wives on this forum and lets not kid ourselves vacation girlfriends are not wife hunting strategies we might as well just be honest and just talk about the best mongering countries so all the Haers know where to go.


From my research

If you are limited on funds:
1) Thailand or Phil depending on if you view looks or GFE
2) Cambodia
3) Indonesia
4) Vietnam (limited due to politics but the women are probably the hottest)

If you are rich and want hot women then maybe
singapore/hong kong/macau/south korea and japan and China





So there you go mongers. Now you know where to go!




Warning : Thailand and Cambodia censor internet from p**n and other things. Vietnam will censor you with having a girl with you so none of these countries are great for long stays if you view your freedoms

When did you become the self-nominated spokesperson for w.horemongering? Dude, you need to absolve yourself away from this forum. I think you are full of caca. I bet'cha guys here will eat up your comments. #peanutgallery
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2200
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Best mongering countries: Now HAers know where to go

Postby MarcosZeitola » November 2nd, 2014, 10:09 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:When did you become the self-nominated spokesperson for w.horemongering? Dude, you need to absolve yourself away from this forum. I think you are full of caca. I bet'cha guys here will eat up your comments. #peanutgallery


Well, he's certainly not the spokesman for functional and lasting relationships not based purely on money. He's also not a Will, by a long shot. He's not looking for a wife, but also not looking for cheap sex with skanks anymore, because he is too busy working his 20,000+ dollar a month job and saving up.

If anything, he's a spokesman for frugal living and fiscal responsibility, but certainly not an expert on sex, relationships, dating, traveling or the human psyche. He just saw people here fall under three categories: the decent, one woman type of guys, the casually dating around guys, and the classless whoremongers without any sense of standards or decorum. He does not fall under the first two categories for obvious reasons, so he took the third option and ran with it.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Best mongering countries: Now HAers know where to go

Postby gibraltar » November 8th, 2014, 6:37 am

I'd like to add a couple places:

Brazil (especially for Black, Latino and Asian men)

Colombia (especially for white men)

Costa Rica

Panama

Dominican Republic

If you're looking for places in the East:

Thailand
Philippines
Cambodia
Ukraine
India
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 149
Joined: July 10th, 2009, 11:05 pm

Re: Best mongering countries: Now HAers know where to go

Postby newlifeinphilippines » November 8th, 2014, 8:36 pm

gibraltar wrote:I'd like to add a couple places:

Brazil (especially for Black, Latino and Asian men)

Colombia (especially for white men)

Costa Rica

Panama

Dominican Republic

If you're looking for places in the East:

Thailand
Philippines
Cambodia
Ukraine
India



Ukraine is that easy to get laid? Even if your ugly? I heard india is the worst.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Best mongering countries: Now HAers know where to go

Postby gibraltar » November 8th, 2014, 9:40 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
gibraltar wrote:I'd like to add a couple places:

Brazil (especially for Black, Latino and Asian men)

Colombia (especially for white men)

Costa Rica

Panama

Dominican Republic

If you're looking for places in the East:

Thailand
Philippines
Cambodia
Ukraine
India



Ukraine is that easy to get laid? Even if your ugly? I heard india is the worst.


Ukraine has beautiful women and an active monger scene. Probably why Rooshv is over there.

India is growing rapidly and there are experiencing a huge culture shift. I think it's a nice exotic place to try. There are plenty of upscale Indian women who will accept money for services in the big cities.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 149
Joined: July 10th, 2009, 11:05 pm

Re: Best mongering countries: Now HAers know where to go

Postby newlifeinphilippines » November 8th, 2014, 10:01 pm

India is a bit dangerous dont you think? Seems like it be much easier to play the vacation girlfriend role in indonesia, phil, thailand? Ukraine girls aren't cheap I think so youd have to be quite a big spender. Im not really into high maintenance girls but it would be nice to have a hot ukranian girl LOL
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests