Marketing Gimmick by Bands or a Trend?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Yes

No
No votes
Little Bit of Both.
No votes

Total votes: 0
zacb
Experienced Poster

Marketing Gimmick by Bands or a Trend?

Post by zacb »

I listen to a little bit of everything music , but I have noticed that several rock bands having been talking about bringing humanity to the next plan (Savages and Blow by Theory of a Deadman and Edge of a Revolution by Nickleback). Is this a trend and a warning of things to come, or is it a cheap marketing ploy?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

williamworth
Freshman Poster

Re: Marketing Gimmick by Bands or a Trend?

Post by williamworth »

I have not an idea about it. If you talk about a normal Marketing or way of marketing. Before starting any marketing campaign, you need to understand, and we want to achieve it in the end. Along the way, considering how we want to achieve this and, most importantly, when. Slightly above described that the task to release the warehouse is not quite a nice product. Already purchased, can not be returned, not willing to sell, no matter how laid out. Drain residues goal is good, but not quite interesting. Even if they have accepted the presence of this product and are ready to turn it off for a song, even if it is lower than the purchase, there is still no reason to miss the chance to raise sales. When the goals are defined, it's time to describe the essence of the marketing redleos(.)com campaign. Based on this essence, come up with a catchy and interesting name. At least for myself to imagine the very picture of this action, how everything will pass. Whatever one may say - this is just an idea, but in order for the idea to be implemented in practice, it will be necessary to protect it before the leadership, like a diploma at an institute (oh, how long ago it was). Anyways, thanks for sharing the nice piece of stuff with us.