Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hope for Asian Men who Want White Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Hope for Asian Men who Want White Women?

Postby The_Adventurer » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:38 am

Chinese farmers with Russian Wives

"The Russian Far East area is now seeing more marriages between local women and Chinese migrant workers. More women and fewer men in Russia are indisputable facts."
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Hope for Asian Men who Want White Women?

Postby zboy1 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:46 am

Cool thread, The_Adventurer.

I know a Korean American guy that used to post on HA, that was planning on moving to Far East Russia the last time I spoke to him. I hope he's having fun there now. ...
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Anatol » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:02 am

Good job you fools! Keep dreaming about being with Occidental females and making your Chinese culture look stupid. I strongly advise all Chinese and Indian men to look at that 'thing' that my whitemen think is a 'woman'. Look at its body language. Look at its stance. Look at its facial expression.

DO YOU IDIOTS REALLY WANT TO CONSIDER THAT HYPER-MASCULINE THING A WOMAN??? THE FACT THAT ANY MEN CAN EVEN TOLERATE LOOKING AT THAT THING AND NOT WANT TO SPIT ON IT IN DISGUST IS WORRYING.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby zboy1 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:27 am

Anatroll...this is the second warning to you. One more and you're gone...
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Bao3niang » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:44 am

Yes I read about this on a Chinese website. During my six years in Beijing I saw two or three Chinese man-Russian / Ukrainian woman marriages,
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Postby Richardrli » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:18 am

This is a well known phenomenon already, definitely not news (at least to me). But the fact of the matter is: That part of the world has a harsh climate and is generally unsuitable for your typical city dweller to migrate to, and the obvious fact that White male/Asian female pairings are so depressingly more dominant than the other way round.
Richardrli
Freshman Poster

Postby The » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:41 am

zboy1 wrote:Anatroll...this is the second warning to you. One more and you're gone...

Why don't you try to deconstruct his argument instead of issuing warnings? Probably because you can't...

Whatever happened to agreeing to disagree no matter how coarse the language?....its men being men, a part of human nature....

Besides that white womans face does look kind of manly looking....She looks tired like shes lacking vitamin C or something....But the Chinese man is happy for white women scraps and yall eat it up like dog shit.... :lol:
The
Junior Poster

Postby Yohan » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:17 am

Not everybody is willing to spend his life in a Russian village in Siberia, but Chinese farmers are accustomed to hardship.
I wonder how their visa/working permits are regulated. Chinese immigrants are not really welcome.

These are Russian women from a poor rural area, not really fit for a life in Western countries.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions