Hope for Asian Men who Want White Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Hope for Asian Men who Want White Women?

Post by The_Adventurer »

Chinese farmers with Russian Wives

"The Russian Far East area is now seeing more marriages between local women and Chinese migrant workers. More women and fewer men in Russia are indisputable facts."
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hope for Asian Men who Want White Women?

Post by zboy1 »

Cool thread, The_Adventurer.

I know a Korean American guy that used to post on HA, that was planning on moving to Far East Russia the last time I spoke to him. I hope he's having fun there now. ...
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Good job you fools! Keep dreaming about being with Occidental females and making your Chinese culture look stupid. I strongly advise all Chinese and Indian men to look at that 'thing' that my whitemen think is a 'woman'. Look at its body language. Look at its stance. Look at its facial expression.

DO YOU IDIOTS REALLY WANT TO CONSIDER THAT HYPER-MASCULINE THING A WOMAN??? THE FACT THAT ANY MEN CAN EVEN TOLERATE LOOKING AT THAT THING AND NOT WANT TO SPIT ON IT IN DISGUST IS WORRYING.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Anatroll...this is the second warning to you. One more and you're gone...
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Yes I read about this on a Chinese website. During my six years in Beijing I saw two or three Chinese man-Russian / Ukrainian woman marriages,
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Richardrli
Freshman Poster

Post by Richardrli »

This is a well known phenomenon already, definitely not news (at least to me). But the fact of the matter is: That part of the world has a harsh climate and is generally unsuitable for your typical city dweller to migrate to, and the obvious fact that White male/Asian female pairings are so depressingly more dominant than the other way round.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

zboy1 wrote:Anatroll...this is the second warning to you. One more and you're gone...
Why don't you try to deconstruct his argument instead of issuing warnings? Probably because you can't...

Whatever happened to agreeing to disagree no matter how coarse the language?....its men being men, a part of human nature....

Besides that white womans face does look kind of manly looking....She looks tired like shes lacking vitamin C or something....But the Chinese man is happy for white women scraps and yall eat it up like dog shit.... :lol:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Not everybody is willing to spend his life in a Russian village in Siberia, but Chinese farmers are accustomed to hardship.
I wonder how their visa/working permits are regulated. Chinese immigrants are not really welcome.

These are Russian women from a poor rural area, not really fit for a life in Western countries.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is more hope for Asian men who like White women. lol. See images below.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18493

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18912
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

Winston wrote:
June 30th, 2018, 10:04 pm
Here is more hope for Asian men who like White women. lol. See images below.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18493

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18912
The odds are against you, but not really strongly against you. More on the order of winning a roll at craps rather than winning the lottery.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

You guys can have them. Most white men with half a brain do not want white women anymore.
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is yet more hope for Asian men who want White women. Forum member GoldenStud adamantly wants you all to see these links, images and videos he posted of Asian men with White Slavic women, to inspire other Asian men to pursue white Slavic women, and to try to prove me wrong too. lol

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37406&p=310576#p310576
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

I cannot comprehend how any man of any race would want a white woman, considering how unbelievably EVIL they are. See my other thread "Refuse to help any woman".
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

poland is easy mode for all guys with darker features.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

poland is easy mode for all guys with darker features.