Guess what the #1 surprise is for Filipinas coming to US?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Guess what the #1 surprise is for Filipinas coming to US?

Post by steve55 »

Lol, the #1 surprise for Filipinas arriving in the US is how FAT Americans are. Americans are basically a fat acceptance culture so there is no motivation or care to change. The reason it pisses me off so bad is because it's destroyed my dating choices over the past 15 years whereby 100% of the men are all chasing after the small pool of women (25% according to the stats) who are not overweight or obese . This creates high competition among males for this small sliver of attractive women. Also notice in this link that a filipina says she was not used to getting hit on so much like she does in the US. In America today, a woman is considered hot just for not being fat. Decades ago, a woman was considered hot only if she was actually good looking and had a hot body. My how things have changed.

See http://www.theworldoffilipinas.com/foru ... opic=25301
Last edited by steve55 on August 31st, 2015, 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Guess what the #1 surprise is for Filipinas coming to US

Post by davewe »

Janet was (and still is) shocked at the size of many Americans, especially the couple of times we have gone to Walmart. She's respectful but sometimes disgusted by not only the fat but how some Americans groom (or don't groom) themselves.

There's also a practical aspect. When she goes clothes shopping, well our notion of a size small is not what an Asian girl considers small, so she has to go to only a few stores that can fit her or order clothes online from Chinese websites. At least they are cheap!

Actually, her biggest shock was the number of homeless people here. She had no idea, thinking as do most Filipinas, that all Americans are rich.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

steve55 wrote:Lol, the #1 surprise for Filipinas arriving in the US is how FAT Americans are. I'm totally with Roosh on this subject whereby he calls for fat shaming fat people for their own good. I've seen legitimate news article saying the same thing in that Americans simply accept being a fat a** as an ok thing. The problem is that we do to fat shame people here in America due to all the Politically correct BS that stops that. Americans are basically a fat acceptance culture so there is no motivation or care to change. The reason it pisses me off so bad is not necessarily because I'm concerned about american's health, it's because it's destroyed my dating choices over the past 15 years whereby 100% of the men are all chasing after the small pool of women (25% according to the stats) who are not overweight or obese . This creates high competition among males for this small sliver of attractive women. Also notice in this link that a filipina says she was not used to getting hit on so much like she does in the US. (Obviously because she isn't fat or obese). In America today, a woman is considered hot just for not being fat. Decades ago, a woman was considered hot only if she was actually good looking and had a hot body. My how things have changed.

See http://www.theworldoffilipinas.com/foru ... opic=25301
It's funny, a culture so superficial yet so unhealthy. We have the fattest people in the world yet we also have the fittest people in the world. Most countries being fit isn't a high priority because they are naturally thin and limit their portions. You can't walk into a gym, other than perhaps northern Europe, and see 6'5" behemoths benching 500lbs like you do in the United States.

I think that is the beauty of the Philippines and other countries in that you can still find an attractive girl and then bring her to the states and she gets a huge boost in the looks department. I have friends that go gaga over some of the pics of some of my filipina friends, whereas I'm like they aren't even that attractive, if at all. My buddy is begging me to take him sometime and he is a 6ft decent looking guy.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Filipina has a lot of fatties too. Vietnam the women are the skinniest in south east asia so thats the best place to go if you want the most hottest women.

yeah its funny hammanta I think its cause we can't decipher the differences between attractive and ugly until you actually go there and can compare.

most filipinas aren't even attractive but the american guys are so sex starved

I thought a lot of filipinas were hot too but when i actually got there i quickly realized that wasn't the case most aren't that attractive when you actually get here.