Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

PAN in Jail in Germany

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

PAN in Jail in Germany

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:32 pm

A lot of people have asked me to explain the background of my 19 days in jail here in Germany.

This is the story told my way in my words for those who are interested.

I expected to get thrown in jail in Australia back in 2009 for recording a family law matter. So to be thrown in jail 5 years later is really no big deal.

If you are a man who lives in Germany? I would really recommend you listen to my experience because it would seem that your legal/justice system is heading down the same path as that of Australia and Ireland. And German men have experience of where that path leads to. Nowhere good.

If you want to download and replicate the video please do so. I expect it will be removed or blocked fairly quickly because of the nature of the evidence I am presenting.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlpl9D9vQN4[/youtube]
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: PAN in Jail in Germany

Postby The » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:44 am

I hope your ok my friend!
The
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:21 am

Awesome Peter. Is that likely to be the end of your immigration hassles or are you likely to be deported at some point? If so, then what?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:39 pm

Cornfed wrote:Awesome Peter. Is that likely to be the end of your immigration hassles or are you likely to be deported at some point? If so, then what?

Hi Cornfed,
well, I am going to send notices out to the various people to state that this was an ACT OF WAR and that I will give them 30 days to remedy this crime or make public that the german federal republic has committed an ACT OF WAR and will not remedy that act.

The last german leader who committed such an act of war is a pretty unpopular character.

This will go one of two ways...they will persecute me more....and I might have to leave Germany. Or they will decide they do not want the bad publicity and let me stay...I mean they are being obnoxious about it now. There are 80 million people in Germany and 500 million in the EU...One more who qualified but is being persecuted is too much? And they have to get bad press about it?

BTW. My twitter account is on fire. 700+ followers now.

https://twitter.com/EqualB4Law
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:05 pm

Winston needs to put you on his "How to be Happier Abroad" team.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:12 pm

I like the beard.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:57 am

Moretorque wrote:I like the beard.

Thanks....a few people have said they liked it....but it itched like hell so I took it off.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:01 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
I like the beard.

Thanks....a few people have said they liked it....but it itched like hell so I took it off.

FWIW, when I had one, and it was itching in cold weather, a guy told me to use "cream rinse" on it, as one uses "cream rinse" on one's hair after shampoo.

Moisturizes the skin I guess.

Solved the problem for me.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:38 am

Hi Jester,
what exactly do you mean cream rinse?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:01 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Jester,

A moisturizer we put on our hair after shampoo. We wash it off afterwards. You probably call it something different. Comes in a bottle like shampoo.

Or were you pulling my leg? Hmmm

Anyway in case you're not, I also remember that after drying off, I also rubbed skin lotion (moisturizer) into the beard, down to the skin.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:14 am

Jester wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Jester,

A moisturizer we put on our hair after shampoo. We wash it off afterwards. You probably call it something different. Comes in a bottle like shampoo.

Or were you pulling my leg? Hmmm

Anyway in case you're not, I also remember that after drying off, I also rubbed skin lotion (moisturizer) into the beard, down to the skin.

No..not kidding you...we call it "hair conditioner"....it is a thicker substance that you rub into your hair and leave on for 2 minutes...it makes the hair softer......Never thought about it for a beard though.

I was growing my beard again but have to go and try and get an ID card for germany next week so I shaved it off again.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions