PAN in Jail in Germany

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

PAN in Jail in Germany

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

A lot of people have asked me to explain the background of my 19 days in jail here in Germany.

This is the story told my way in my words for those who are interested.

I expected to get thrown in jail in Australia back in 2009 for recording a family law matter. So to be thrown in jail 5 years later is really no big deal.

If you are a man who lives in Germany? I would really recommend you listen to my experience because it would seem that your legal/justice system is heading down the same path as that of Australia and Ireland. And German men have experience of where that path leads to. Nowhere good.

If you want to download and replicate the video please do so. I expect it will be removed or blocked fairly quickly because of the nature of the evidence I am presenting.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The
Junior Poster

Re: PAN in Jail in Germany

Post by The »

I hope your ok my friend!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Awesome Peter. Is that likely to be the end of your immigration hassles or are you likely to be deported at some point? If so, then what?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Cornfed wrote:Awesome Peter. Is that likely to be the end of your immigration hassles or are you likely to be deported at some point? If so, then what?
Hi Cornfed,
well, I am going to send notices out to the various people to state that this was an ACT OF WAR and that I will give them 30 days to remedy this crime or make public that the german federal republic has committed an ACT OF WAR and will not remedy that act.

The last german leader who committed such an act of war is a pretty unpopular character.

This will go one of two ways...they will persecute me more....and I might have to leave Germany. Or they will decide they do not want the bad publicity and let me stay...I mean they are being obnoxious about it now. There are 80 million people in Germany and 500 million in the EU...One more who qualified but is being persecuted is too much? And they have to get bad press about it?

BTW. My twitter account is on fire. 700+ followers now.

https://twitter.com/EqualB4Law
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston needs to put you on his "How to be Happier Abroad" team.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I like the beard.
Time to Hide!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Moretorque wrote:I like the beard.
Thanks....a few people have said they liked it....but it itched like hell so I took it off.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
I like the beard.
Thanks....a few people have said they liked it....but it itched like hell so I took it off.
FWIW, when I had one, and it was itching in cold weather, a guy told me to use "cream rinse" on it, as one uses "cream rinse" on one's hair after shampoo.

Moisturizes the skin I guess.

Solved the problem for me.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Hi Jester,
what exactly do you mean cream rinse?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Jester,
A moisturizer we put on our hair after shampoo. We wash it off afterwards. You probably call it something different. Comes in a bottle like shampoo.

Or were you pulling my leg? Hmmm

Anyway in case you're not, I also remember that after drying off, I also rubbed skin lotion (moisturizer) into the beard, down to the skin.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Jester wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Jester,
A moisturizer we put on our hair after shampoo. We wash it off afterwards. You probably call it something different. Comes in a bottle like shampoo.

Or were you pulling my leg? Hmmm

Anyway in case you're not, I also remember that after drying off, I also rubbed skin lotion (moisturizer) into the beard, down to the skin.
No..not kidding you...we call it "hair conditioner"....it is a thicker substance that you rub into your hair and leave on for 2 minutes...it makes the hair softer......Never thought about it for a beard though.

I was growing my beard again but have to go and try and get an ID card for germany next week so I shaved it off again.