Do you think this is a cool image

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Do you think this is a cool image

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Feel free to project anything you want :)
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guts Over Fear
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: I agree with this image

Post by S_Parc »

This is interesting, I think that alone, Mel and I look like Gamma(+) individuals, ppl with rich inner worlds but otherworldly speaking, look like academicians or just successful white collar professionals.

When we're together, however, because then society sees us as a cohesive unit, we get immediately pushed into the alpha(+) world, since in America, it's expected that attractive ppl have a relationship, and then, there's a lot of envy and jealously, because we're free and happy with some resources to boot. The other alphabet soup couples feel less successful and then, there's that sort of competition thing which takes hold.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ghost wrote:Entertaining. Who originally came up with this chart?

Only in America (The West)...It's a needlessly fleshed out chart of comparisons, though it is entertaining. I guess we know now why MGTOWs call themselves that...calling them Gamma Positives just didn't have the same ring to it.
FBI profiling has become rather popular in western culture these days :wink:

Thus, this is in line with that line of taxonomy. So Gamma(+)s are clearly the way to go. I'd say that the only true Alpha(+)s are ppl like Oracle CEO Larry Ellison, who're so rich, that they kowtow to no one. Realize, if Beta(+)s act like Alpha(+)s, more likely than not, they'll be fired in time, as they threaten their chain of command. The Gamma(+), however, has enough going on in life, to avoid upsetting the apple cart and are able to have successful careers, because they steer clear of traps and such. One example of this was a Beta(+), who took on an executive VP job, thinking that it was his ticket to the big show but was denied proper resources, by his higher ups. Well, his section was later laid off. It was a trap, using his ambition against him.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Only in America (The West)...It's a needlessly fleshed out chart of comparisons, though it is entertaining. I guess we know now why MGTOWs call themselves that...calling them Gamma Positives just didn't have the same ring to it.
:oops:
Guts Over Fear
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

From what you guys know about me, how would you classify me LOL?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Bao3niang wrote:From what you guys know about me, how would you classify me LOL?
Obviously I'm an Alpha +

I would say you're a D+ from your silly posts
Guts Over Fear
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Ghost wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:From what you guys know about me, how would you classify me LOL?
The answer is that it doesn't matter. Don't constrain yourself with labels. Though labels can be useful, this kind of thing is often born from the insecurities Western societies implant into mens' minds. Use such definitions if you find it useful, but don't be a slave to it. Not saying you would, just a word of advice.
This one is an Omega -
Guts Over Fear
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I disagree. I think a lot of MGTOWs are Delta's and some as low as Omega's, both the positive and the negative kind. The positive delta fits MGTOW the best because they care about collecting items, possessions and freedom as stated by the picture. They are less interests in other aspects of human life, such as dating, sex, family, but may dote on a car collection or guns, or take great pride in their house and various hobbies.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Ghost wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
Ghost wrote:
The answer is that it doesn't matter. Don't constrain yourself with labels. Though labels can be useful, this kind of thing is often born from the insecurities Western societies implant into mens' minds. Use such definitions if you find it useful, but don't be a slave to it. Not saying you would, just a word of advice.
This one is an Omega -
That's the cleverest retort you could form? That's feeble even for you. In that case, you don't rate.
Just ask yourself Ghost, did your message deserve a better reply? All it was was a thoughtless projection. I guess that's the best a omega can
do
Guts Over Fear
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

I disagree. I think a lot of MGTOWs are Delta's and some as low as Omega's, both the positive and the negative kind. The positive delta fits MGTOW the best because they care about collecting items, possessions and freedom as stated by the picture. They are less interests in other aspects of human life, such as dating, sex, family, but may dote on a car collection or guns, or take great pride in their house and various hobbies.
1+

Lol
Guts Over Fear