Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do you think this is a cool image

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I agree with this image

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:26 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Ghost wrote:Entertaining. Who originally came up with this chart?

Only in America (The West)...It's a needlessly fleshed out chart of comparisons, though it is entertaining. I guess we know now why MGTOWs call themselves that...calling them Gamma Positives just didn't have the same ring to it.

I disagree. I think a lot of MGTOWs are Delta's and some as low as Omega's, both the positive and the negative kind. The positive delta fits MGTOW the best because they care about collecting items, possessions and freedom as stated by the picture. They are less interests in other aspects of human life, such as dating, sex, family, but may dote on a car collection or guns, or take great pride in their house and various hobbies.

1+

Lol

Now let's get back on topic and not attack each other as much as before, shall we? It's kind of getting old. We're men, not school girls. Let's classify some people on these boards. I think those who go abroad successfully are Beta+ or Alpha+, those who score anywhere Alpha- or Alpha+, and those who stay at home moping tend to belong in the lower regions of the ranking. MGTOW are the lowest of the low... Men Growin' Their Own Weed, and high on fairy tales. :mrgreen:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:42 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Ghost wrote:Entertaining. Who originally came up with this chart?

Only in America (The West)...It's a needlessly fleshed out chart of comparisons, though it is entertaining. I guess we know now why MGTOWs call themselves that...calling them Gamma Positives just didn't have the same ring to it.

I disagree. I think a lot of MGTOWs are Delta's and some as low as Omega's, both the positive and the negative kind. The positive delta fits MGTOW the best because they care about collecting items, possessions and freedom as stated by the picture. They are less interests in other aspects of human life, such as dating, sex, family, but may dote on a car collection or guns, or take great pride in their house and various hobbies.

1+

Lol

Now let's get back on topic and not attack each other as much as before, shall we? It's kind of getting old. We're men, not school girls. Let's classify some people on these boards. I think those who go abroad successfully are Beta+ or Alpha+, those who score anywhere Alpha- or Alpha+, and those who stay at home moping tend to belong in the lower regions of the ranking. MGTOW are the lowest of the low... Men Growin' Their Own Weed, and high on fairy tales. :mrgreen:

Absolutely. That's precisely why I won't allow myself to become burdened by the ignorance which binds the hands (as well as the mind) of omega posters like Ghost. Rather than lazily allowing myself to rest on my laurels, and bring nothing to the table of humanity, I instead choose to be a pioneer in the field of knowledge and discovery.

Now on to the topic at hand, I believe the founder of this website is Beta- or I suppose some people just get kicks out of watching themselves fail.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:59 am

The classifications can be useful. My earlier point was that they should be tools, and not something to constrain yourself to. Western societies crush individuality with conformity and so this leaves men out in the cold when it comes to having an identity. Women just adapt to the surrounding societies. These classifications of men come out of Western societies. No coincidence that these classifications abound when society is in decline, as we see from the rise of "game." Very much evidence of a dog eat dog system where the winner takes all. This is one reason why I say not to constrain yourself to it - it's a product of an uncivilized society. That said, one classification I found useful before was that of CoAlpha. To shorten it, it would be something like Betas cooperating with full trust and dominating females together, each having his wife and cutting out the competition for women that makes men scum. This would lead to a high level of trust, which is how civilization ever became possible in the first place. Thus we could assign the label of CoAlpha to civilizations such as the early Roman Republic or early America.

Again, it's a tool that can be used for discernment. In a CoAlpha society, if you are a decent and trustworthy man, you are entitled to sex, a wife, and a place in society. Trust is high so you can trust other men to care for and look out for you, as they will for you. Adultery is commonly punishable by death in such societies, a requirement for the highest level of trust. Omega scum have no place in such a world, and omegas like PAG would be rooted out, repelled, crushed, and be made an example of. Such brutes as omegas use seduction, thus being omega. Having nothing decent or useful about them, they have only seductive "skills" to use. No coincidence, then, that omegas like PAG are useless, untrustworthy, and unintelligent.

Alpha and Beta, at least, are the ones that ring the truest, the easiest kind of pattern in male behavior to observe. And as I mentioned before, it has a connotation of being anti-civilization. Lions have alphas and betas. Chimps have alphas and betas. Humans have the capacity for reason and trust and can thus move above such savagery.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Male Social Hierarchy Chart - Where do you fit in?

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:06 am

That's an interesting chart OP. Hope you don't mind me changing the title of this thread to something more descriptive.

I guess I am an Omega positive male then. And someone like Repatriate would be a Beta negative. lol

Which one are you? Wait. Don't tell me. You're an Alpha positive right? lol. Who would've guessed?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Male Social Hierarchy Chart - Where do you fit in?

Postby fightforlove » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:55 pm

What the hell is up with those Nazi bunny rabbits? ? ?
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions