Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Postby pete98146 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:11 pm

I've got one pic of her here at the office but can't figure out how to post a pic... Any tips?
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm







Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:18 pm

pete98146 wrote:I've got one pic of her here at the office but can't figure out how to post a pic... Any tips?



http://postimage.org/
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Postby pete98146 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:28 pm

Image

Pic from last summer when Davewe and his wife were up visiting.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:42 pm

pete98146 wrote:Image

Pic from last summer when Davewe and his wife were up visiting.



so far away and a bit blurry LOL :) But from what I can see at least in this pic she looks cute and younger than her age
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Postby pete98146 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:47 pm

Thanks man!
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Postby S_Parc » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:21 am

Does this topic need a song to go along with it?

'Guardians of the Galaxy' fans, this is for you :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrI-UBIB8Jk[/youtube]
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Postby pete98146 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:28 am

I nominate [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8oF7QGPF4E[/youtube]
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Postby publicduende » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:57 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:so far away and a bit blurry LOL :) But from what I can see at least in this pic she looks cute and younger than her age


Man, admit it, she's a knockout and light years away from anyone you could ever achieve. This is the kind of young woman a man who is stable and serious about committing to a single woman (as opposed to mongering around) can get in the Philippines, with a little bit of time and effort.

One thing (American) men of Pete and Dave's generation surely have in much greater proportion than out broadband speed generation is...patience. Which (usually) has its rewards.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:08 am

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:so far away and a bit blurry LOL :) But from what I can see at least in this pic she looks cute and younger than her age


Man, admit it, she's a knockout and light years away from anyone you could ever achieve. This is the kind of young woman a man who is stable and serious about committing to a single woman (as opposed to mongering around) can get in the Philippines, with a little bit of time and effort.

One thing (American) men of Pete and Dave's generation surely have in much greater proportion than out broadband speed generation is...patience. Which (usually) has its rewards.



your contradicting. first you say I could never acheive then you say anyone with patience. Make up your mind.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Postby publicduende » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:21 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:so far away and a bit blurry LOL :) But from what I can see at least in this pic she looks cute and younger than her age


Man, admit it, she's a knockout and light years away from anyone you could ever achieve. This is the kind of young woman a man who is stable and serious about committing to a single woman (as opposed to mongering around) can get in the Philippines, with a little bit of time and effort.

One thing (American) men of Pete and Dave's generation surely have in much greater proportion than out broadband speed generation is...patience. Which (usually) has its rewards.



your contradicting. first you say I could never acheive then you say anyone with patience. Make up your mind.


No, I said far from anyone you, representative of this impatient, want-it-all generation, could ever achieve. If you stopped being so cynical and put some serious time and effort, perhaps showing yourself as a serious one-lady man and looking for love before sex and fun, and perhaps looking away from large cities, then your frustration and jadedness could be put to an end.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Postby Hero » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:19 am

Bao3niang, it's absurd to marry a woman who's 7 years older than you are. Hell, I'm 46, but in the Philippines, I wouldn't even consider a woman over 30! You have to think ahead: When you're 40, you could still be in your prime while she's entering menopause!! The whole point of going abroad to find a woman is that it allows you to be picky. So take your time and hold out for the best.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Postby Yohan » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:36 pm

Bao3niang wrote:Unlike most guys on this forum I am oriented towards marriage and serious relationships.


As said already, the age difference ...

You never met this person in real life, right?

OK, have fun with some correspondence, but I doubt anything more than that will work out.

You have to meet her in person and spend a while together with her to know more...
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Postby hammanta » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:05 pm

I agree it doesnt' create love or interest. But there is other benefits to money like i said. you can help others and you can have freedom and time to do other things than working for the man. A poor man wont help anyone except himself. Im not a materialistic person but I know with that money i can eventually help someone else along the lines. And Ill have the freedom and time to pursue other things someday. For now i need to buckle down and save up.


But you yourself have admitted your job is not completely legal and could be shut down. Hell I could go out pushing some coke and make thousands of dollars. Doesn't mean I am a solid provider. But I'll refrain from judgement on that issue.

Now regarding money, even though you have a lot, you aren't really doing anything with it. Even in the Philippines you said you rarely go out and do anything and choose to work all the time. How is that happiness? You are saving for your future, I get it, but what if your future never comes? Wasting one's youth is a terrible thing and correct me if I'm wrong but you don't seem very happy at the current moment. So you are saving for a future that might not even be that lucrative or valuable in the end.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:01 pm

hammanta wrote:
I agree it doesnt' create love or interest. But there is other benefits to money like i said. you can help others and you can have freedom and time to do other things than working for the man. A poor man wont help anyone except himself. Im not a materialistic person but I know with that money i can eventually help someone else along the lines. And Ill have the freedom and time to pursue other things someday. For now i need to buckle down and save up.


But you yourself have admitted your job is not completely legal and could be shut down. Hell I could go out pushing some coke and make thousands of dollars. Doesn't mean I am a solid provider. But I'll refrain from judgement on that issue.

Now regarding money, even though you have a lot, you aren't really doing anything with it. Even in the Philippines you said you rarely go out and do anything and choose to work all the time. How is that happiness? You are saving for your future, I get it, but what if your future never comes? Wasting one's youth is a terrible thing and correct me if I'm wrong but you don't seem very happy at the current moment. So you are saving for a future that might not even be that lucrative or valuable in the end.


He doesn't want to have a serious relationship, get married, or have kids... so his 'future' will be him banging cheap sluts and bargirl hoes well into old age, and coming home to a big empty home. I rather be poor and have a loving wife then be rich and have no one to share my wealth with. And it's not as if you can take money with you when you die, either. He may consider an early retirement but with Newlife's obvious commitment issues, I seriously doubt it'll be a very rewarding retirement.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Postby Bao3niang » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Some updates on Rose. Had a phone call with her though Viber 2 nights ago and we flirted with each other again. She called herself "old lady", which I responded to calling myself an "old man". She is good at flirting. She did bring up age and asked me why I don't find a woman locally, why I don't look for a Chinese woman in Chinatown etc. I said I have a special attraction towards her. She then mentioned that age isn't the problem but she is worried that I will not be able to handle her temper and that I do not fully understand things due to me being young. I said I've dealt with many moody people in my life. Then eventually as I kept persisting she said: "I don't know what to say."

She changed her phone number (I saw on Skype) and on her Skype wall wrote that she is lonely and sick of being this way. It turns out her friend in Calgary is a 30 year old Canadian guy that's divorced.she old me he is a friend of her uncle's. I told her the truth about Canada and the Anglosphere, which she said: "People here in the different parts of the Philippines have different attitudes too. So I think we should not judge and generalize." I check her number of contacts on Skype from time to time and when I checked that day it went from 5 to 9. RedMenace who hasn't posted on this forum for a long time but whom I Skype with told me it is not to worry about.

I told her she's sexy which she said "I'm not, OMG." After she was tired and went to take a nap I kept sending her messages telling her the reason I like her is because she's intelligent and looks younger than her age, and most importantly, I like mature women. She was busy yesterday so she didn't really talk to me. She's Christian too so I told her "God loves you and I love you too." Before I can actually go see Rose darling in SG what should be my next moves?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Citizen, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests