Why do Western women seem to hate unwanted / incel men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Why do Western women seem to hate unwanted / incel men?

Post by drronnie »

There is this post by someone claiming that in the West women tend to look down and loathe men who cannot get dates. Furthermore they will even shame them if one of them decides to go abroad and have an Asian girlfriend.

Makes no sense to me that a Western woman would be upset about an undesirable man dating a foreign woman even though Western women did not want to give that man the time of day in the first place?
green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do Western women seem to hate single / incel men?

Post by green1976 »

They just want to keep those undatable guys at their mercy because they know if they go abroad,they will surely loose them.
It keeps their option in case they miss the wealthy good looking guy.

They don't care if those guys who stays single and frustrated are suffering..the only things they know is that those guys by being miserable incel at home are way better for them than if they go abraod and probably won't give any possibility to women back home.

Any incel guy is a lot more weaker than any women who is crying because she is harrassed or because she finds men to be not her type.
I don't see how feminist will loose against their opposite or guys who prefer to remain in the Western world trying to change things.
Women have the advantages of their libido against men so it's a losing battle.

These Western women know exactly they have the upper hand when men are condemned to block their own sexuality to not broke down.

That explains why they prefer miserable incel guys playing computer games everyday or misoginistic aggressive personality than guys who are happy abroad living a well balanced sexual affective life.
Their problem are not men happiness..their problem is their happiness as a female gender and this happiness doesn't care at all if men are happy or not.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is a great question. I was wondering the same thing. It's not logical at all. I would guess that going abroad to date women is seen as an insult to western women. Either that or they are sadists and don't like to see other people happy.

Remember that American women do not even like each other. They gossip and backstab other women all the time, even their own friends. A group of American women together is like a group of narcissistic bitches having an ego battle. In contrast a group of women in Asia or Latin America have a natural harmony and camaraderie together like a sisterhood.

This means that American women are mean spirited deep down inside.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Winston wrote: Remember that American women do not even like each other. They gossip and backstab other women all the time, even their own friends. A group of American women together is like a group of narcissistic bitches having an ego battle. In contrast a group of women in Asia or Latin America have a natural harmony and camaraderie together like a sisterhood.

They are tormented by the demons they allowed inside their bodies, thanks to their blind acceptance of feminism, which is nothing more than a trick by the devil to fool women.

One could argue that American culture itself is demonic. Freedom, individualism, and personal independence are actually consistent with the designs of Satan.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Whats an Incel guy?!?!?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

drronnie wrote:There is this post by someone claiming that in the West women tend to look down and loathe men who cannot get dates. Furthermore they will even shame them if one of them decides to go abroad and have an Asian girlfriend.
This is a bit contradictory as you are getting female intimacy abroad, I am assuming you are doing much more than just a coffee date. Some women will always try to destroy your happiness, really they are borderline sociopaths. I think it is best to just avoid these kind of people however possible.
drronnie wrote:Makes no sense to me that a Western woman would be upset about an undesirable man dating a foreign woman even though Western women did not want to give that man the time of day in the first place?
You are assuming they find some guy undesirable, as a guy who goes abroad I find most American women are envious and jealous. They cant travel abroad and have interesting fun adventures or enjoy beautiful women. Even the ones who will try to find fault are really just jealous. The reason they are upset is because you are overcoming your inadequacies, contrary to popular myth women are not here to help a guy out.

Rock stars go through large numbers of women and often really understand what they are really about. Like Led Zeppelin's "Stairway To Heaven" a song about a social climber/gold digger or The Eagles "You Cant Hide Your Lying Eyes" a song about a girl hustling older guys for money. Through experience they come to an accurate understanding and do not buy into the Disneyland myths about women. The video below sheds some light on some Disney myths.

משה בן יצחק
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The wrote:Whats an Incel guy?!?!?
It's a term frustrated virgins online came up with to describe men who are "involuntary celibate", celibate against their will. They want to get laid, but can't. It's kind of hard to find the definition for it because it was removed from Wikipedia earlier this year.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Winston wrote:This is a great question. I was wondering the same thing. It's not logical at all. I would guess that going abroad to date women is seen as an insult to western women. Either that or they are sadists and don't like to see other people happy.

Remember that American women do not even like each other. They gossip and backstab other women all the time, even their own friends. A group of American women together is like a group of narcissistic bitches having an ego battle. In contrast a group of women in Asia or Latin America have a natural harmony and camaraderie together like a sisterhood.

Someone is surprised by this?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."
-Genesis 3:16

it is in female nature to desire to be the man, to even be God. It can never be, nor should it be. Civilizations feeding into this dysfunction...this perversion...are evil. Thus they bring forth hatred.
I don't think that verse is saying that women desire to be men. It seems to be saying that women should desire to serve their husbands and submit to their authority and rule. Feminists and AW must absolutely HATE that verse. lol

I wonder why God created women with such potential to be evil and corrupt if given equality?

Btw, did you know that there is an alternative creation story in the Gnostic Gospels? In that version, the first woman God created was called Lilith. She rebelled against God and Adam because she wanted freedom and independence. So she fled and became an evil demonic being. After that, God created Eve, so Eve was actually the second woman created. You can read about it if you Google "Lilith creation story".
Gadfly wrote: They are tormented by the demons they allowed inside their bodies, thanks to their blind acceptance of feminism, which is nothing more than a trick by the devil to fool women.

One could argue that American culture itself is demonic. Freedom, individualism, and personal independence are actually consistent with the designs of Satan.
Yeah well the Bible doesn't say anywhere that freedom or individualism is a good thing. It always stresses that obedience to God and his commandments, along with moral virtue, is what makes a man good. So it's ironic that many freedom loving Americans think that America is a Christian nation. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
The wrote:Whats an Incel guy?!?!?
It's a term frustrated virgins online came up with to describe men who are "involuntary celibate", celibate against their will. They want to get laid, but can't. It's kind of hard to find the definition for it because it was removed from Wikipedia earlier this year.
Yes true. But this is a very taboo topic. In America there is this mythos that everything is a choice, including celibacy. Nothing is involuntary. So there is this fallacious assumption that you can be whatever you want and get laid if you want too, just by choosing to. If you aren't getting laid, then that's your choice. That's the myth. It's very weird.

Therefore, the concept of "involuntary celibacy" is a taboo and does not theoretically exist in America. Thus those who are incels are INVALIDATED! Does that suck or what?! If you complain about it, you will be shamed by the mainstream.

I wonder why Wikipedia removed it. They should make the word official. And also add "true forced loneliness" too, which Bill Greathouse coined. lol

It does seem that America does have the highest percentage of unwanted men or incels. Most women are either too overly picky or despise men or taken or have very bad toxic personalities. So of course that is going to result in the highest percentage of unwanted men in the world.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just realized something about this topic.

The type of women who hate unwanted men and shame them are usually the older, unattractive or fat, bitter, jaded women who are unwanted themselves. Those are the ones who hate us the most. They are very miserable and unhappy, and unwanted as well because their looks and personality suck, so they can't get a good man anymore. So they want to see others unhappy and miserable too.

Plus, when unwanted men go abroad, it's sending such bitter jaded women a message that "they are undesirable and unwanted" since unwanted men are not going for such unwanted women but instead are going abroad. Deep down, these unwanted angry bitter hateful jaded women probably feel that we ought to be pursuing them, rather than going abroad. So in that sense, our movement is a personal insult to them, albeit indirectly, and hurts their pride and ego as well.

It's kind of like how if a girl we really like just wants to be friends, it sends us a message that we are undesirable and unwanted as well, which hurts our pride and ego too. Men need to be desired and wanted. Rejection destroys our ego.

Have you noticed that young attractive girls are not the ones shaming us usually. For example, a group of hot football cheerleaders would not shame us or attack us. They would just say, "Do what's best for you. Good luck." Or they may look down on us, but not as severely as an angry bitter older AW. Likewise, a happy beautiful woman would not shame us either.

But even then, they would somehow have the mentality that if we date abroad, we must be "exploiting" women somehow. That one I never got. Perhaps they think that all people abroad are poor and we are taking advantage of them. Or perhaps they prefer that we stay in America and worship women who don't want us, so they can get an ego boost out of it.

Also of course, when we go abroad to date foreign women, we are in effect saying to Western women that "they suck, so we have to go abroad" which is a direct insult to them. In retaliation, they have to get back at us by calling us "exploiters of women overseas". So it's probably an ego battle to them.

Have you all also noticed that Western women hate men who are freethinkers who bring up negative truths as well? That ticks them off too for some reason. The only freethinkers they like are those New Age hippie types who claim to be spreading "peace, love and positive energy" around the world. lol

Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Winston wrote: I wonder why God created women with such potential to be evil and corrupt if given equality?
To teach us that so-called "gender equality" is unnatural and disorderly. Women's nature dictates that they be subordinate to men, as God intended.
Winston wrote: Yeah well the Bible doesn't say anywhere that freedom or individualism is a good thing. It always stresses that obedience to God and his commandments, along with moral virtue, is what makes a man good. So it's ironic that many freedom loving Americans think that America is a Christian nation. lol
It really isn't, although to be sure one can live more securely as a Christian in America than in many other countries. But of course that doesn't mean America is ideal. It just means it's the best we've got at the moment.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do Western women seem to hate unwanted / incel men?

Post by Rock »

drronnie wrote:There is this post by someone claiming that in the West women tend to look down and loathe men who cannot get dates. Furthermore they will even shame them if one of them decides to go abroad and have an Asian girlfriend.

Makes no sense to me that a Western woman would be upset about an undesirable man dating a foreign woman even though Western women did not want to give that man the time of day in the first place?
Supply and demand. If incel men go abroad instead of secretly craving them in the back ground, they will feel somehow less in demand and less powerful. Quantity counts for something. Having masses of unattractive guys lusting after you still somehow makes you feel more powerful.

Also, if incel men go abroad, perhaps some of the more attractive guys might get the same idea and follow suite. The idea of it becoming more popular and even a trend must really scare American women a lot.

Oh one last point. Perhaps they want some of the incel men in 20s to be there in their 30s to pick-up the pieces after they've had enough bad boys, marry them, and support them.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do Western women seem to hate unwanted / incel men?

Post by Jonny Law »

Men who travel abroad and meet women by definition are more successful and wealthy.

For each of my trips overseas I spend about $3,000 of disposable income. $1,000 airfare, $1,000 accommodations, $1,000 spending money.

People who meet women overseas are in general more educated and have better income than the general population.

Basically the money it costs to go overseas makes it difficult for the poor and stupid to meet a woman overseas.

So the women are losing the Beta provider males and this can be upsetting for them.

Thanks and enjoy :)