Uk man and girlfriend BRUTALLY murdered in thailand beach

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Uk man and girlfriend BRUTALLY murdered in thailand beach

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I wont post the pictures but its pure savagery. The girl is like early 20's and hot and her head is totally smashed in totally disgusting. Im having 2nd thoughts of ever going to thailand or asia LOL. Ive seen quite a few brutal crimes there.

This is pretty fresh content, guys. A British couple at a resort in Thailand were brutally murdered on September 15th, 2014 on the beach some ways from beach party they were attending. The man, David William Miller (24), was stabbed and hacked about the head while the woman, identified as Hannah Victoria Witheridge (23), was beaten and raped/sexually assaulted to some degree by the attacker(s) and perhaps also with a garden hoe which was then used to hack apart her face. It looks like they may have been in the middle of some dirty deeds when surprised and attacked. No suspects have been identified as of yet and the resort town is now fearing a decline in tourism. Understandable.

We here at Best Gore have been giving the truth about popular Third World vacation areas for over six years and I can’t help but wonder if either of these two frequented Best Gore, they would have avoided taking this little trip. Thailand is a xenophobic nation that hates everyone who is not them, this has been proven time and again and yet many still flock there because the land itself is beautiful and the women are easy. These were not pedophiles or drug addicts nor were they engaging in anything seedy, they went to an exotic place that the mass media promotes as beautiful and wonderful and like all sheep, they never questioned going into a third world country that is so poor and corrupt that they throw their own children out like garbage. Third Worlder’s do not want you pretentious, white First Worlder’s in their land. It’s the same as the dumbass whites going to the Middle East. f***ing foolish.

At 10.00 am. September 15 Pol.. Chat. Intelligence Maine Phangan.
District. Surat Get notified of the tourists were killed. Village on the
sharp end. Sairee. Koh Tao is to check with medical examiner
investigators, forensics officers. And rescuers.

The scene along the beach found the body. Foreign tourists like two dead
bodies first European man was struck down by the neck until the
dissolution of the solid body of the female. The naked Was hit in the
face with a solid and responsible, and they are devastated. Man dead
bodies, 20 meters away from the bodies of the two dead bodies away from
the bar with a party of 100 meters.

Preliminary investigation that On the evening of September 14th, have a
party. Beach 2 miles from where the body was found about 100 meters,
with tourist arrivals. Most of which are foreign. To travel to see the
beauty. Snorkeling And island retreat Participated Since drinking and
dancing wildly. Is scattered back to the hotel until the morning, so
there were two tourists were killed in a similar manner. The officers
assumed Quit after party The deceased is expected to be a couple. He
persuaded me for a walk on the beach.

Incoming establishments engaged in one of the islands. Cause stealth
kill Using solid rods of occipital man to death and tried to rape the
woman. The victim struggled Mad villains make it a weapon, which is
expected to be a hoe. Head chopped to death by now, then fled the scene
of angry villagers. Grisly murder of tourists This may result in the
appearance of tourism. Be detrimental to It includes a closed port
facilities in order to escape the villain.

Now, let this be an eye opener for you who are still on the fence about the Third World tourist death trap.

UPDATE: Best Gore member gunkgirl has informed us that she knew David Miller and she would like to say a few words about him:

David was a very good friend of mine and lived where I used to live in the UK. The last time I spoke to him was about a week before his trip; he was really looking forward to it. He loved practical jokes and I was often the butt of them when he was a child. He could be serious when needed but always saw the lighter side of life. He had a secretive and mischievious side to him which often started unwanted rumors. Overall he was a great friend and I will miss him lots. RIP David.

Thanks for sharing, gunky. May the perpetrators be met with swift justice,
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: Uk man and girlfriend BRUTALLY murdered in thailand beac

Post by Paloaltoguy »

I have a security detail with me in sketchy area. However, in asia, I don't really need security. I would have killed the two little thai guys with my bare hands without even trying. That should be a lesson to women the world over, never marry below an alpha.
Guts Over Fear
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Paloaltoguy wrote:I have a security detail with me in sketchy area. However, in asia, I don't really need security. I would have killed the two little thai guys with my bare hands without even trying. That should be a lesson to women the world over, never marry below an alpha.

they were having sex (she was naked i seen the photos) kind of hard to ward off an attack during sex. But thailand seems pretty sketchy especialyl pattaya.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Angloskank.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Paloaltoguy wrote:I have a security detail with me in sketchy area. However, in asia, I don't really need security. I would have killed the two little thai guys with my bare hands without even trying. That should be a lesson to women the world over, never marry below an alpha.
Agreed!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

This news is not fresh, it's very stale and old. I've been hearing about it day after day, week after week. Foreigners get murdered in Thailand one way or another pretty much on a weekly basis. Consider that they get tens of millions of visitors every year. This story just is getting so much attention unlike the others which mostly go unnoticed.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Rock wrote:This news is not fresh, it's very stale and old. I've been hearing about it day after day, week after week. Foreigners get murdered in Thailand one way or another pretty much on a weekly basis. Consider that they get tens of millions of visitors every year. This story just is getting so much attention unlike the others which mostly go unnoticed.
well your an insider so to be honest this isn't for you. the average person needs to be aware thailand is not all sunshine. This isn't even covering all the "suicides" of foreigners which are actually murders.