Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


Backlash against feminism has reached the mainstream media

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
Feldeinsamkeit
Freshman Poster
Posts: 43
Joined: August 18th, 2014, 5:09 pm
Location: North East England, U.K.

Backlash against feminism has reached the mainstream media

Post by Feldeinsamkeit » November 13th, 2014, 10:37 pm

Here's an article that I really had to do a double-take on, since it's the first time that I've seen a journalist in the Anglosphere writing for the mainstream press openly dare to call feminist victimization of men for what it is. This article appeared today in Britain's The Daily Telegraph and is well worth taking a look at.

And here's the link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11228387/The-internet-hates-men-and-no-ones-a-winner.html

green1976
Freshman Poster
Posts: 373
Joined: September 8th, 2011, 10:24 pm

Re: Backlash against feminism has reached the mainstream med

Post by green1976 » November 13th, 2014, 11:12 pm

Every men in the public space is guilty until proven innocent.
That fact is running from a long time,it's not new.

Make an experience..just stop asking random people in the street an information because you are lost..as a male you will get far more unwelcoming reaction and far more rejection.

If you approach a woman just asking for a diretion...she automatically feel threatened or that there is something potentially sexual in your approach.

How it makes you feel when you are seeing as a potential rapist or robber?
Why it's only women who has the right to complain to be harrassed by some dudes but why men can't complain to be treated like a potential criminal or a sexual aggressor?
In what right i have to prove that i'm a good person or some kind of submissive dog to ladies because i was born a male.

This is how it's running,male female interaction right now in the whole western world.

In Paris where i stay it's clearly the mood i can feel very franckly.
Guys who are not aware of this fact are either stupid,in denial,or thinks they are smarter than the other guys to escape that but you can't really escape.

It doesn't change a shit that's in NY,Paris,London or any other cities.
I'm totally certain if a woman is spontaneously approached by a guy in our Western world,she will presume he has an hidden agenda and of course this agenda should be sexual.
The women who don't feel this way are quit rare and in total opposition to the mainstream message.

What makes Thailand so appealing to me?
Why beside cheap p4p it's so good there?
Just because i can walk almost anywhere and i can feel women don't see me so much as a treat because i'm a farang and because also they are not raised in a paranoiac mode against men.

All the time Western women tend to talk how they are degraded as a sexual object by men but it's them who degrade men because they imply men are only a walking dick without any substance.
It's them who put down men and it's them who aggravate the situation by making some men more aggresive.

I would like the"poor walking"lady in NY who was catcalled to make the same video in Pattaya or even in Thailand and see what happen?
I can tell you nobody will catcall her..she will be surrounded by many more short dressed women especially in Pattaya and in no way she will be catcalled.
So if this woman is honest with her position,and that's not the case because she is mentally sick,well she should just move to Pattaya and live there.
Pattaya it's the perfect place..no catcalling..no sexual eyes contact from men...no men following her and saying hello.

She won't get harrassed as she says but she will have to put with all the p4p around but there it's another problem for her because of course all those "poor little girls are submitted to fat disgusting men".

You can see how her combat is not about equality but about crushing men and they use the most advanced weapon they have..the sexual power they have on men and many American guys applaud her when she shit on them.

Gadfly
Freshman Poster
Posts: 223
Joined: October 23rd, 2014, 1:07 pm

Re: Backlash against feminism has reached the mainstream med

Post by Gadfly » November 13th, 2014, 11:16 pm

Every so often you'll see articles critical of liberal excesses, but don't expect Anglo societies to change course. They will not, and cannot change at this point. My advice would be to forget about saving society. Save yourself instead.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Backlash against feminism has reached the mainstream med

Post by Ghost » November 14th, 2014, 2:07 am

Anger against feminism has grown enough that it can no longer be ignored. That's it, though. There will be no real resistance against feminism, just pressure that eventually explodes and a barbaric system that will kill its productive slaves and go bankrupt.

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2672
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Backlash against feminism has reached the mainstream med

Post by Yohan » November 14th, 2014, 4:40 am

green1976 wrote:Pattaya it's the perfect place..no catcalling..no sexual eyes contact from men...no men following her and saying hello.

(let me correct this sentence....)

Pattaya it's the perfect place..

catcalling..

sexual eyes contact from girls...

girls following him and saying hello.

WELCOME!

What makes Thailand so appealing to me?
Why beside cheap p4p it's so good there?
Just because i can walk almost anywhere and i can feel women don't see me so much as a treat because i'm a farang and because also they are not raised in a paranoiac mode against men.


There is hardly any place in all Thailand (and not only in Pattaya) where you will be seen as a threat as a foreign visitor, regardless if you are a man or a woman, regardless from which country you are coming.

In Pattaya it's even better, this is a holiday city - plenty of foreign tourists, but also Thai people from Bangkok have often a second home there for weekend and to escape from polluted air, frequent flood, political demos etc. in the capital.

If you stay in Thailand for longer time, over a few months, and rent or own a condominium, after a while locals nearby working in shops, laundries, restaurants, gas-station etc. will recognize you as a frequent customer.

Prostitution? It's a part of life, most customers are Thai, and only a small part of the nightlife is actually for foreigner. Nothing to worry about, nothing to hide, you can talk with everybody about that, locals will only laugh.

It's not easy to show up with the Bible converting 'sinners' or claiming feminism in Pattaya.

WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: June 3rd, 2008, 3:46 pm

Re: Backlash against feminism has reached the mainstream med

Post by WorldTraveler » November 14th, 2014, 7:59 am

green1976 wrote:Every men in the public space is guilty until proven innocent.
That fact is running from a long time,it's not new.

Make an experience..just stop asking random people in the street an information because you are lost..as a male you will get far more unwelcoming reaction and far more rejection.

If you approach a woman just asking for a diretion...she automatically feel threatened or that there is something potentially sexual in your approach.

How it makes you feel when you are seeing as a potential rapist or robber?
Why it's only women who has the right to complain to be harrassed by some dudes but why men can't complain to be treated like a potential criminal or a sexual aggressor?
In what right i have to prove that i'm a good person or some kind of submissive dog to ladies because i was born a male.

This is how it's running,male female interaction right now in the whole western world.

In Paris where i stay it's clearly the mood i can feel very franckly.
Guys who are not aware of this fact are either stupid,in denial,or thinks they are smarter than the other guys to escape that but you can't really escape.

It doesn't change a shit that's in NY,Paris,London or any other cities.
I'm totally certain if a woman is spontaneously approached by a guy in our Western world,she will presume he has an hidden agenda and of course this agenda should be sexual.
The women who don't feel this way are quit rare and in total opposition to the mainstream message.

What makes Thailand so appealing to me?
Why beside cheap p4p it's so good there?
Just because i can walk almost anywhere and i can feel women don't see me so much as a treat because i'm a farang and because also they are not raised in a paranoiac mode against men.

All the time Western women tend to talk how they are degraded as a sexual object by men but it's them who degrade men because they imply men are only a walking dick without any substance.
It's them who put down men and it's them who aggravate the situation by making some men more aggresive.

I would like the"poor walking"lady in NY who was catcalled to make the same video in Pattaya or even in Thailand and see what happen?
I can tell you nobody will catcall her..she will be surrounded by many more short dressed women especially in Pattaya and in no way she will be catcalled.
So if this woman is honest with her position,and that's not the case because she is mentally sick,well she should just move to Pattaya and live there.
Pattaya it's the perfect place..no catcalling..no sexual eyes contact from men...no men following her and saying hello.

She won't get harrassed as she says but she will have to put with all the p4p around but there it's another problem for her because of course all those "poor little girls are submitted to fat disgusting men".

You can see how her combat is not about equality but about crushing men and they use the most advanced weapon they have..the sexual power they have on men and many American guys applaud her when she shit on them.


Thank you for a great response abot "The War on Men" from women and manginas. It is very sad. Western women all want castrated males or females as their companions.

This video was in that article

http://youtu.be/hMuaLMVh8iI?list=PLUb3I1Xyiu06Mz5-3dCp73XNt0ueDxtPe



What is very obvious is this woman, had to approach men to even get them to talk to her. She resorts to speaking first to men, so that they will even talk. That transgender "guy" or whatever she is video, is basically edited bull shi t of a day of walking around low classed areas of NYC.

If women keep up the War on Men. Eventually no man in the West will even talk to a woman, for fear of getting charged with sexual harassment.

suprmon
Freshman Poster
Posts: 85
Joined: October 17th, 2014, 6:15 am

Re: Backlash against feminism has reached the mainstream med

Post by suprmon » November 14th, 2014, 11:52 pm

These western bitches don't consider men rapists and criminals when they need money or favors from men!!!

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8101
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Backlash against feminism has reached the mainstream med

Post by jamesbond » November 15th, 2014, 2:14 pm

suprmon wrote:These western bitches don't consider men rapists and criminals when they need money or favors from men!!!


Exactly, these same women will still want to get married someday and have children. They need a man to pay off their student loans and credit cards.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Gadfly
Freshman Poster
Posts: 223
Joined: October 23rd, 2014, 1:07 pm

Re: Backlash against feminism has reached the mainstream med

Post by Gadfly » November 21st, 2014, 6:18 pm

WorldTraveler wrote:If women keep up the War on Men. Eventually no man in the West will even talk to a woman, for fear of getting charged with sexual harassment.


With all due respect(?), this is absolutely PATHETIC.

If you're going to issue a dire warning to white western women, then at least do so without eliciting howls of laughter and head-shaking from them.

It's no wonder some of your women are running off with Muslim ISIS rebels.

Anatol
Junior Poster
Posts: 586
Joined: July 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

Re: Backlash against feminism has reached the mainstream med

Post by Anatol » November 21st, 2014, 10:50 pm

Hello,

There is no 'backlash' against feminism ~ only small whimpers that make no difference, similar to the 'Occupy Wall Street' demonstrations that don't change anything. The mentally ill men American men wanted/want a matriarchal society ~ ask any American male and he'll be ready to grovel at a woman's feet. In 10 years, things will be much worse in U.S.A.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Backlash against feminism has reached the mainstream med

Post by Ghost » November 22nd, 2014, 6:08 am

Anatol wrote:Hello,

There is no 'backlash' against feminism ~ only small whimpers that make no difference, similar to the 'Occupy Wall Street' demonstrations that don't change anything. The mentally ill men American men wanted/want a matriarchal society ~ ask any American male and he'll be ready to grovel at a woman's feet. In 10 years, things will be much worse in U.S.A.


Finally, a simple, direct, rational post from Anatol. I agree; there is no backlash against feminism. A little pressure is being allowed to be released. Allowing a little venting keeps men complaining and not acting. Things like MGTOW and foreign dating, and MRAs have become too big to remain hidden. That's all the media is doing is more or less acknowledging that these things exist.

tom
Freshman Poster
Posts: 468
Joined: November 9th, 2007, 11:40 pm

Re: Backlash against feminism has reached the mainstream med

Post by tom » November 22nd, 2014, 11:10 pm

Rosetta scientist Dr Matt Taylor apologizes for shirt that violated social justice warriors version of political correctness. I read somewhere his artist girlfriend hand made it for him, sort of in the tradition of vests hand made by the wife of Gene_Kranz the flight director of the Apollo missions.

This is almost a senator Joseph McCarthy moment, I mean the social justice warriors have clearly gone too far and everyone knows it. At this point main stream media just looses credibility going with this.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/nov/14/rosetta-comet-dr-matt-taylor-apology-sexist-shirt

We need to email Nasa and ask where we can get that Dr Matt Taylor shirt :D

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1729
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Re: Backlash against feminism has reached the mainstream med

Post by PeterAndrewNolan » November 24th, 2014, 4:28 am

Feldeinsamkeit wrote:Here's an article that I really had to do a double-take on, since it's the first time that I've seen a journalist in the Anglosphere writing for the mainstream press openly dare to call feminist victimization of men for what it is. This article appeared today in Britain's The Daily Telegraph and is well worth taking a look at.

And here's the link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11228387/The-internet-hates-men-and-no-ones-a-winner.html

Hardly a condemnation of feminism...and he seems not to know the Stephen Zang video was a hoax.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

tom
Freshman Poster
Posts: 468
Joined: November 9th, 2007, 11:40 pm

Re: Backlash against feminism has reached the mainstream med

Post by tom » November 24th, 2014, 8:01 pm

In one sense the backlash has been here for some time now, its just politically incorrect to acknowledge its existence.
There is a simple way to directly see this. If you look at the number of commitments on this story or any like it,
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11228387/The-internet-hates-men-and-no-ones-a-winner.html
10 to 100 times the number of comments over any other story.
Sometimes once this kind of outpouring starts comments gets stopped and or deleted. Or when stories like this come out comments are disabled.
Its how political un-correctness has been getting squashed. But it just has not gone away.

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”