Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

English women - opinions?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

English women - opinions?

Postby Feldeinsamkeit » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:51 pm

Does anybody on this forum have any experiences/opinion on English women as far as dating is concerned?
Feldeinsamkeit
Freshman Poster

Re: English women - opinions?

Postby Cornfed » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:01 pm

In general, English women suck other than for casual sex. Hope this helps.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:29 pm

Suck.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby The » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:02 pm

Dated one in college....good looking face, slightly chubby...but great p***y....
The
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:03 am

Haven't known many. One I knew was a party slut. All anglo women suck. The end.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Ghost wrote:Haven't known many. One I knew was a party slut. All anglo women suck. The end.

Amen to that! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby publicduende » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Ghost wrote:Haven't known many. One I knew was a party slut. All anglo women suck. The end.

"Haven't known many", but "They suck. The end". You guys are literally burying your social/romantic lives alive with these kinds of final judgments.

I haven't met all the British girls in the UK, like you, but judging from those I met, it's the usual mixed bag of liberated and more traditional, slutty and decent, smart and thick you would find in any European country. If you consider the UK has a considerable ethnical diversity, with many young women born in the UK yet brought up by Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Bulgarian, etc. families who retain strong ties with their home cultures, you would see that the landscape is not at all one of 100% Anglo feminist bitches.

And anyhow, we talked about this several times already. I'm not buying some of your guys' "the problem is 100% not me and 101% the women's". You clearly have some sort of major personal hurdles to overcome before you can see the world with fresher, more balanced and open eyes, leave whatever traumas or bad experiences you had in the past and dive right into it.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby The » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:27 pm

publicduende wrote:

"Haven't known many", but "They suck. The end". You guys are literally burying your social/romantic lives alive with these kinds of final judgments.

I haven't met all the British girls in the UK, like you, but judging from those I met, it's the usual mixed bag of liberated and more traditional, slutty and decent, smart and thick you would find in any European country. If you consider the UK has a considerable ethnical diversity, with many young women born in the UK yet brought up by Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Bulgarian, etc. families who retain strong ties with their home cultures, you would see that the landscape is not at all one of 100% Anglo feminist bitches.

And anyhow, we talked about this several times already. I'm not buying some of your guys' "the problem is 100% not me and 101% the women's". You clearly have some sort of major personal hurdles to overcome before you can see the world with fresher, more balanced and open eyes, leave whatever traumas or bad experiences you had in the past and dive right into it.

I like British women and the culture....Publics right on this one...
The
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:37 am

publicduende wrote:

You don't have to meet all the women to know whether they are worthwhile or not. You don't even need to meet any of them necessarily. Know the culture, and you'll know the women. As the culture is, so will be the females. This is why I say in the U.S., the only good women to speak of will be within devout religious communities and such, whereas the mainstream women will suck. It's all about the culture, PD.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:50 am

if women have money they suck PERIOD end of story. Whether that is china thailand or UK. The only way to keep a woman in good condition is where there is radicalism like mennonites or muslims or in india or they are so poor they can only afford rice.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:02 am

Feldeinsamkeit wrote:Does anybody on this forum have any experiences/opinion on English women as far as dating is concerned?

Just don't.....better to poke both eyes out with forks.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:51 am

publicduende wrote:

The OP was not about Pakis or Bulgarians it was about ENGLISH girls.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:54 am

Ghost wrote:
Know the culture, and you'll know the women. As the culture is, so will be the females.

Sobering.

+1
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newjazz » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:40 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:if women have money they suck PERIOD end of story. Whether that is china thailand or UK. The only way to keep a woman in good condition is where there is radicalism like mennonites or muslims or in india or they are so poor they can only afford rice.

You know what? According to what i have experienced this holds true... unfortunately!
newjazz
Freshman Poster

Postby publicduende » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:43 pm

Jester wrote:The OP was not about Pakis or Bulgarians it was about ENGLISH girls.

If they have a Great Britain passport and have been living in England since they were born or were little, those are English girls too.

The takeaway point is that there are more cultural models in such a multicultural society as the UK one, than just the "scowly Anglo bitch" stereotype many talk and moan about.

Many of the better girls are found in these pockets of relatively stronger and more traditional values.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions