Is it just me or do you guys notice this too?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Is it just me or do you guys notice this too?

Post by steve55 »

I noticed something today as I was observing people out and about. I noticed that certain people (primarily among certain men) seem to ebb a hardened corporate business like cold vibe about them. I mean, it shows on their face. You can see a very COLD hardened and extremely miserable demeanor about them that you can just tell has been a bi product of climbing the corporate ladder, and having to be a dick to do so. It's as if the corporate world has destroyed their very soul. In many corporate settings it's either stomp on others lest you get stomped on. I've worked 25+ years in the corporate world to know a holes when I see one. If you work long enough in the cold callous corporate setting, you can learn to smell these types and pick them out from a crowd. The dead give away is the cold hardened miserable callous look they have . I've not spent much time in Europe , but my guess from what I can tell is that there are way far less of these types in Europe. Part of the reason may be because they come from cultures that live a more relaxed and soulful life and don't robotically slave away in a corporation where it's a badge of honor to not take your vacation time . In Europe, they get 4-6 weeks vacation time vs just 2 weeks in the US. And no country works more hours than a American does (statistical fact) . And I absolutely never sensed these "dick" types in my time in Germany , nor during my travels to Asia and Latin America. I did see some hardened "looks" among some men abroad, mainly among hard working poorer blue collar types, but it was a very different kind of hardened attitude than the American corporate type of attitude. The hardened attitudes I saw in Asia (much less so in Latin America ) didn't come across like they were dicks to people, they just look like they've had a hard blue collar life. That's the big difference. Honestly, the truth is that I feel sorry for these particular men who have become miserable corporate slaves to the callous corporate world and lost their souls in the process. Now, don't get me wrong , I'm not suggesting ALL corporate bosses in America are that way. Just the opposite . If I had to guess, maybe only about 20% are. In fact, many corporate bosses are pretty cool and have managed to not let the corporate world destroy their souls. But it sure stands out when you do see one of those "dick" type bosses out in public. I hate to say it but some just scream "dick" all the way. What say you guys? Am I just seeing the world in a negative light ? Anyone else have this same sense about certain men you see out in public in America? Or is it just me?

And by the way, this is why it's so risky for women to enter the corporate world. Women have to learn to become aggressive and to stomp on others , to fire people, all of which leads or their losing their natural soft feminine spirit that they were born with. There are many career jobs that will not destroy a woman's soft feminine energy and vibe such as teaching jobs, or nursing jobs, or research jobs etc. But the corporate world will turn women into men. Women in other countries work jobs too, but they arnt working soul zapping corporate type jobs, whereas a significant percentage of women in America are, or they're in certain jobs where they have to be aggressive and assertive (masculine traits) to be successful. And on top of that, women in people management positions usually manage with their emotions rather than logic. My best friend even told me that most women he knows tell him that they greatly prefer male managers due to the "emotional" roller coaster often experienced with female managers.
Last edited by steve55 on August 31st, 2015, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is it just me or do you guys notice this too?

Post by Jester »

steve55 wrote:..... I've worked 25+ years in the corporate world to know dicks when I see one. If you work long enough in the cold callous corporate setting, you can learn to smell these types and pick them out from a crowd. The dead give away is the cold hardened miserable callous look they have . I've not spent much time in Europe , but my guess from what I can tell is that there are way far less of these types in Europe. Part of the reason may be because they come from cultures that live a more relaxed and soulful life and don't robotically slave away in a corporation where it's a badge of honor to not take your vacation time . In Europe, they get 4-6 weeks vacation time vs just 2 weeks in the US. And no country works more hours than a American does (statistical fact) . And I absolutely never sensed these "dick" types in my time in Germany , nor during my travels to Asia and Latin America. I did see some hardened "looks" among some men abroad, mainly among hard working poorer blue collar types, but it was a very different kind of hardened attitude than the American corporate type of attitude. The hardened attitudes I saw in Asia (much less so in Latin America ) didn't come across like they were dicks to people, they just look like they've had a hard blue collar life. That's the big difference. Honestly, the truth is that I feel sorry for these particular men who have become miserable corporate slaves to the callous corporate world and lost their souls in the process.
I agree with your OP... except that I don't feel sorry for these guys at all.

Probably best to leave it at that.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

It's because of these corporate type men that America has become the mother ground of feminism probably.
Also some of these guys behind the wall are populated with weird sexual fantasies.

There you see the sex scandals in the US where even having an extramarital affair will destroy your political career.

It's a well know fact here in France..thanks to some shitty media coverage where mistress prostitues acknowledged that many of her customers are bossy kind corporate men coming to fullfill their fantasies to be submissive men.
They are ready to pay huge money amout to get pissed on or f***ed by a dominative women.

So you see..they show a public face but many of them are miserable being thinking that by some tricks they can transform themselves to asexual robot and it look some of them can't control their pulsions at all.

I wouldn't trade a life of a wealthy corporate buisnessman versus a laid down existence surrounded by available women in a nice country.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

steve55 wrote:And I absolutely never sensed these "dick" types in my time in Germany.
Hey Steve, when did you go to Germany and what cities did you visit? How where the women in Germany?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

steve55 wrote:
And by the way, this is why it's so risky for women to enter the corporate world. Women have to learn to become aggressive and to stomp on others , to fire people, all of which leads or their losing their natural soft feminine spirit that they were born with. There are many career jobs that will not destroy a woman's soft feminine energy and vibe such as teaching jobs, or nursing jobs, or research jobs etc. But the corporate world will turn women into men. Women in other countries work jobs too, but they arnt working soul zapping corporate type jobs, whereas a significant percentage of women in America are, or they're in certain jobs where they have to be aggressive and assertive (masculine traits) to be successful. And on top of that, women in people management positions usually manage with their emotions rather than logic. My best friend even told me that most women he knows tell him that they greatly prefer male managers due to the "emotional" roller coaster often experienced with female managers.
These men are miserable assholes, because they've worked their asses off to achieve the American dream. They make the money and they are still single or have miserable asexual married lives.

The women are all very masculine and mostly want to just prove they can do everything better than a man. America has brainwashed women to believe they can have a career and children too. Many just skip the husband today because he is unnecessary. I think there must be too many steroids in the food because many of these women look very masculine. Many have masculine voices and man jaws!