Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Met a girl from Syria at Starbucks who agreed w us

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Met a girl from Syria at Starbucks who agreed w us

Postby steve55 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:25 am

She and I got to talking for about an hour and during the conversation I learned she was married to a British guy and then I proceeded to tell her about Jobie's expected arrival from the Philippines. I started explaining to her how hard it was to find a "QUALITY" attractive woman to date in the US and as soon as I said that, she got wide eyed and said "That's exactly what my husband said!" . Apparently her husband has spent many years in the US when he was attending school here. (Currently he lives in England). She proceeded to tell me how her husband had told her about his bad experiences dating US women. And ya know, come to think of it, based on my past experiences , every time the subject of foreign and American women came up during my conversations with women, (US or foreign women), most of the women tell me that they are constantly hearing about complaints about American women and the preference to date foreign born or raised women here in the US. But its politically incorrect to admit out loud in any public social setting. The only time I heard it is when no one else was within hearing distance. Its an unspoken truth that all women seem to know about (Foreign and American), which is the bad reputation that American women have among men. And that would explain how a recent dating survey by one of the major US online dating sites (which was posted here at happier abroad before) found that American men's # 1 online dating preference in the US were Asian women! In second place came Latin women. White American women came in second to last, only black American women scoring worse. America is a very funny place in this regard, if its politically incorrect, we don't speak of it. Americans don't really discuss truthful things if they are politically incorrect to talk about. Other cultures don't have nearly as much political correctness controlling what is allowed in the media.

This Syrian girl went on to adamantly talk about the drawbacks of American culture with the exact same views as we have (especially the consumerism, materialism, excesses, and how Americans socially keep to themselves in public) totally aligning with Winston's cultural comparison chart. She also agreed with the few positives about America (cleanliness, security, lots of jobs). And over and over again, foreigners will tell you how amazed they are at the obesity here. If any of you ask a foreigner what surprised them most about the US, they all will foremost mention how fat everyone is. Its astonishing to most of them.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Re: Met a girl from Syria at Starbucks who agreed w us

Postby green1976 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:01 pm

Some of the answers men have in America against female entitlement.

green1976
Freshman Poster

Postby The » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:23 am

Instead men should be doing this....

The
Junior Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:51 am

The wrote:Instead men should be doing this....

If that's not a popular destination from a smaller airport, then yeah this would be very valid.
However, dude would be aboarding by a jetbridge in lieu of climbing up stairs like that.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:57 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

If that's not a popular destination from a smaller airport, then yeah this would be very valid.
However, dude would be aboarding by a jetbridge in lieu of climbing up stairs like that.

Unh-hunh yeah...

...unless he owns the jet....

:wink:
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:20 pm

Jester wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

Unh-hunh yeah...

...unless he owns the jet....

:wink:

@#$$%in' really? LOL This guy. LOL
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:37 pm

Almost all of the American/British/Aussies expats I've met abroad, are totally disillusioned with their home countries. Yet, amazingly, some Asians still hold the notion that the West is some kind of paradise where nothing bad happens, and the streets are 'paved with gold.' :roll: :x
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Bao3niang » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:48 am

They may be disillusioned but they still carry their ways and their lifestyle when they leave the Anglosphere? How many Anglo expats really try to break the bubble?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions