Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


America needs to do something about black people

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

America needs to do something about black people

Postby Mr.Darcy » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:30 pm

The fact that they are breathing my air just irritates me. They are pretty much the Mosquitos and flies of the human race. They also get in the way of actually good black people
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm







Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby The » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:53 pm

American negroes are going nowhwere....They will always be a presence in the USA....However, individual negroes can do something about their situation and escape the matrix....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby publicduende » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:42 pm

The wrote:American negroes are going nowhwere....They will always be a presence in the USA....However, individual negroes can do something about their situation and escape the matrix....


LOL not that I am having the impression that your (white?) racist asses are going any farther :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:47 pm

You really should change the title of this thread. If you have no problem with black people then you should rename this thread "America needs to do something about niggers". That would be more accurate.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby The » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:56 pm

publicduende wrote:
The wrote:American negroes are going nowhwere....They will always be a presence in the USA....However, individual negroes can do something about their situation and escape the matrix....


LOL not that I am having the impression that your (white?) racist asses are going any farther :)


LOL...Im not white!!! HAHAHA!!! You discredited minstrel... :roll:
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:11 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:The fact that they are breathing my air just irritates me. They are pretty much the Mosquitos and flies of the human race. They also get in the way of actually good black people

After reading the litany of your whiny defeatism, what makes you think you are among the good black people breathing OUR air?
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Gadfly » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:41 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:You really should change the title of this thread. If you have no problem with black people then you should rename this thread "America needs to do something about niggers". That would be more accurate.


I don't think there's any need for racial slurs. It's obvious that blacks have a problem they need to address, but the way US society is set up virtually ensures that it will never be solved. The PTB wouldn't let it happen. Even blacks who have a problem with their fellow blacks had better watch out, or else they'll get the Bill Cosby treatment.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Mr.Darcy » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Im just sick of it. I want to be in a neutral setting and I don't want girls that will suck off some thug nigger
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:Im just sick of it. I want to be in a neutral setting and I don't want girls that will suck off some thug nigger


Then either you grow a set of balls, you grow a proper dick or you leave the West for greener pastures. If you can get a chick at home, you can get one abroad and chances are she'll make you a lot happier. Don't forget the name of this site, and don't blame your own poor choice of a partner on an entire ethnic group.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby ladislav » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:22 pm

Here in Akron, Ohio, there is now a solid black middle class, and these people are very pleasant to deal with. They are educated, polite and just very warm as far as social interaction goes. Also, there are black owned businesses everywhere. So, things are getting better. In the neighborhood where I live, it's well integrated -it's ebony and ivory; and black people all have nice cars and good jobs.

There are still remnants of the past- swaggering poor blacks in hoods over their heads- "the muddaffaka- muddafakka" pants down types but they are getting fewer and fewer and are far less angry now. At least here in Akron.

There's also a process called gentrification- people from the 'burbs moving into inner city. Middle class whites and blacks moving back into bad areas and reviving them. It's happening here.

My real estate agent is a black lady who makes 100K a year at least. My insurance agent is also black and she makes great money, too. Very pleasant people both of them. I think with time, the angry swaggering whining people will become extinct replaced by just average hard working folks and entrepreneurs,
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Moretorque » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Calling Cornfed...... come in Cornfed.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Moretorque » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:40 pm

ladislav wrote:Here in Akron, Ohio, there is now a solid black middle class, and these people are very pleasant to deal with. They are educated, polite and just very warm as far as social interaction goes. Also, there are black owned businesses everywhere. So, things are getting better. In the neighborhood where I live, it's well integrated -it's ebony and ivory; and black people all have nice cars and good jobs.

There are still remnants of the past- swaggering poor blacks in hoods over their heads- "the muddaffaka- muddafakka" pants down types but they are getting fewer and fewer and are far less angry now. At least here in Akron.

There's also a process called gentrification- people from the 'burbs moving into inner city. Middle class whites and blacks moving back into bad areas and reviving them. It's happening here.

My real estate agent is a black lady who makes 100K a year at least. My insurance agent is also black and she makes great money, too. Very pleasant people both of them. I think with time, the angry swaggering whining people will become extinct replaced by just average hard working folks and entrepreneurs,


Your wrong on that, our rulers are going to arm the idiot class so they can come take the land here in America under the guise of sustainability for UN 21. The black man is finally gonna have his day and it gonna be judgment day for whitey.

Praise the lord Halleluiaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:09 pm

Moretorque wrote:Calling Cornfed...... come in Cornfed.

He is busy dabbing his mother's new fizzures with healing ointment.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Moretorque » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:42 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Calling Cornfed...... come in Cornfed.

He is busy dabbing his mother's new fizzures with healing ointment.


You can do better than those your MOMMA jokes.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Moretorque wrote:You can do better than those your MOMMA jokes.


I got a better one: he's not replying because he's having sex... lol... :lol:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests