America needs to do something about black people

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Post by Moretorque »

where is Cornhole ?
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mr.Darcy wrote:The fact that they are breathing my air just irritates me. They are pretty much the Mosquitos and flies of the human race.
Yes, obviously having a large, breeding feral population of savage rape apes & murder monkeys being maintained in human areas at horrendous public expense is insane and unsustainable. The only viable solution is their expulsion or extermination, and every year the problem is kicked down the road, the worse the situation will get.

Ideally blacks would be restricted to certain latitudes in Africa like they effectively used to be and it would be illegal to supply them with human technology. If this were done then within a year or two they would have died back to a sustainable population level and returned to their natural state, chucking wooden spears at zebras and such. Then they would cease to be pestilential to humans and we would be able to go on safari in their areas to photograph or hunt them or whatever, just like we do with other African plains animals. Everyone would be a winner except the banksters et al who profit from human suffering.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:The fact that they are breathing my air just irritates me. They are pretty much the Mosquitos and flies of the human race.
Yes, obviously having a large, breeding feral population of savage rape apes & murder monkeys being maintained in human areas at horrendous public expense is insane and unsustainable. The only viable solution is their expulsion or extermination, and every year the problem is kicked down the road, the worse the situation will get.

Ideally blacks would be restricted to certain latitudes in Africa like they effectively used to be and it would be illegal to supply them with human technology. If this were done then within a year or two they would have died back to a sustainable population level and returned to their natural state, chucking wooden spears at zebras and such. Then they would cease to be pestilential to humans and we would be able to go on safari in their areas to photograph or hunt them or whatever, just like we do with other African plains animals. Everyone would be a winner except the banksters et al who profit from human suffering.
Look who is in rare form today like he just tasted his mother's wet twat.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:

Mr. Darcy is not like that a feral ape, a whiner yes but a primate no.
Time to Hide!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Cornfed,

First of all you are lucky real racists are not in charge. You are too stupid and poor to support yourself, so white parasites such as yourself would be the first to get killed. You should be happy everyday Hitler or his followers did not take over.
-FACT-
I. Your white parasite kind would be sent to a slave labor camp.
II. Once they realized how worthless you are you would be in a gas chamber.
Hitler believed in survival of the fittest and fighting to the death. You would not last.

You are a shame and disgrace to all real white supremacists.
Cornfed you piece of shit you cannot even support yourself, how the f**k would you economically, or socially support another race of people?
White Supremacy Definition- racist belief, or promotion of the belief, that white people are superior to people of other racial backgrounds and that therefore whites should politically, economically and socially dominate non-whites.

Thanks and enjoy :)
Cornfed wrote:

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Jonny Law wrote:Dear Cornfed,

First of all you are lucky real racists are not in charge. You are too stupid and poor to support yourself, so white parasites such as yourself would be the first to get killed. You should be happy everyday Hitler or his followers did not take over.
-FACT-
Hitler believed in survival of the fittest and fighting to the death. You would not last.

Cornfed you piece of shit you cannot even support yourself, how the f**k would you economically, or socially support another race of people?
White Supremacy Definition- racist belief, or promotion of the belief, that white people are superior to people of other racial backgrounds and that therefore whites should politically, economically and socially dominate non-whites.

Cornfed wrote:

I know talking about our father like that, no respect at all. Little does he want to admit that if it wasn't for the black man he would not exist. Just an ungrateful cracker.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

-FACT-

Right, OK, just one thing though: what the hell are you talking about?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Cornfed,

I am happy to explain. And yes I understand you are too stupid and poor to understand much of anything.

If real racist white supremacists such as Hitler were in charge you would be f***ing dead. You rightfully would be the first to get killed. Hitler believed in survival of the fittest. If you cannot support yourself and you are not productive to the state you would be:
First, sent to a slave labor camp. You are worthless so the next step would be to put you into Gas Chamber.

You think extermination of undesirables is a good idea. According to real white supremacists, poor white parasites to society such as yourself would be the first killed. The strong and intelligent would be the whites who would be encouraged to reproduce.

Cornfed's Quote:
"Yes, obviously having a large, breeding feral population of savage rape apes & murder monkeys being maintained in human areas at horrendous public expense is insane and unsustainable. The only viable solution is their expulsion or extermination, and every year the problem is kicked down the road, the worse the situation will get."

Cornfed wrote:

-FACT-

Right, OK, just one thing though: what the hell are you talking about?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Some blacks are the most talented people on the planet but as a whole when I read the stats I was shocked what I read. As Henry Kissinger stated you will be grateful when the UN restores order.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jonny Law wrote:If real racist white supremacists such as Hitler were in charge you would be f***ing dead. You rightfully would be the first to get killed. Hitler believed in survival of the fittest. If you cannot support yourself and you are not productive to the state you would be:
First, sent to a slave labor camp. You are worthless so the next step would be to put you into Gas Chamber.

You think extermination of undesirables is a good idea. According to real white supremacists, poor white parasites to society such as yourself would be the first killed. The strong and intelligent would be the whites who would be encouraged to reproduce.
Hitler said he wanted a German street sweeper to be prouder than the king or queen of another country. He implemented lots of policies to help the poor. Of course I would not have been poor in Nazi Germany because science grads like me were in high demand and what I lack in German efficiency I make up for in Anglo-Celtic ingenuity. As for exterminating undesirables, we are talking about invasive pest species here, not members of one's own community that the system is not handing lots of money to.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What type of science degree do you have ? you write like a mad scientist so it doesn't surprise me.
Time to Hide!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

A German street sweeper at that time worked 10 times harder than anyone you know. Of course they would have a lot to be proud of because they would earn their pride.

Depression and envy are the emotions of losers to keep you down.

You claim to have "ingenuity". If that is true than you will make plenty of money even when the odds are against you.

Cornfed wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:If real racist white supremacists such as Hitler were in charge you would be f***ing dead. You rightfully would be the first to get killed. Hitler believed in survival of the fittest. If you cannot support yourself and you are not productive to the state you would be:

Hitler said he wanted a German street sweeper to be prouder than the king or queen of another country. He implemented lots of policies to help the poor. Of course I would not have been poor in Nazi Germany because science grads like me were in high demand and what I lack in German efficiency I make up for in Anglo-Celtic ingenuity. As for exterminating undesirables, we are talking about invasive pest species here, not members of one's own community that the system is not handing lots of money to.