Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


America needs to do something about black people

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Moretorque » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:39 am

where is Cornhole ?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Cornfed » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:58 am

Mr.Darcy wrote:The fact that they are breathing my air just irritates me. They are pretty much the Mosquitos and flies of the human race.

Yes, obviously having a large, breeding feral population of savage rape apes & murder monkeys being maintained in human areas at horrendous public expense is insane and unsustainable. The only viable solution is their expulsion or extermination, and every year the problem is kicked down the road, the worse the situation will get.

Ideally blacks would be restricted to certain latitudes in Africa like they effectively used to be and it would be illegal to supply them with human technology. If this were done then within a year or two they would have died back to a sustainable population level and returned to their natural state, chucking wooden spears at zebras and such. Then they would cease to be pestilential to humans and we would be able to go on safari in their areas to photograph or hunt them or whatever, just like we do with other African plains animals. Everyone would be a winner except the banksters et al who profit from human suffering.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4646
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:The fact that they are breathing my air just irritates me. They are pretty much the Mosquitos and flies of the human race.

Yes, obviously having a large, breeding feral population of savage rape apes & murder monkeys being maintained in human areas at horrendous public expense is insane and unsustainable. The only viable solution is their expulsion or extermination, and every year the problem is kicked down the road, the worse the situation will get.

Ideally blacks would be restricted to certain latitudes in Africa like they effectively used to be and it would be illegal to supply them with human technology. If this were done then within a year or two they would have died back to a sustainable population level and returned to their natural state, chucking wooden spears at zebras and such. Then they would cease to be pestilential to humans and we would be able to go on safari in their areas to photograph or hunt them or whatever, just like we do with other African plains animals. Everyone would be a winner except the banksters et al who profit from human suffering.

Look who is in rare form today like he just tasted his mother's wet twat.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Moretorque » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:The fact that they are breathing my air just irritates me. They are pretty much the Mosquitos and flies of the human race.

Yes, obviously having a large, breeding feral population of savage rape apes & murder monkeys being maintained in human areas at horrendous public expense is insane and unsustainable. The only viable solution is their expulsion or extermination, and every year the problem is kicked down the road, the worse the situation will get.

Ideally blacks would be restricted to certain latitudes in Africa like they effectively used to be and it would be illegal to supply them with human technology. If this were done then within a year or two they would have died back to a sustainable population level and returned to their natural state, chucking wooden spears at zebras and such. Then they would cease to be pestilential to humans and we would be able to go on safari in their areas to photograph or hunt them or whatever, just like we do with other African plains animals. Everyone would be a winner except the banksters et al who profit from human suffering.


Mr. Darcy is not like that a feral ape, a whiner yes but a primate no.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Jonny Law » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:22 pm

Dear Cornfed,

First of all you are lucky real racists are not in charge. You are too stupid and poor to support yourself, so white parasites such as yourself would be the first to get killed. You should be happy everyday Hitler or his followers did not take over.
-FACT-
I. Your white parasite kind would be sent to a slave labor camp.
II. Once they realized how worthless you are you would be in a gas chamber.
Hitler believed in survival of the fittest and fighting to the death. You would not last.

You are a shame and disgrace to all real white supremacists.
Cornfed you piece of shit you cannot even support yourself, how the f**k would you economically, or socially support another race of people?
White Supremacy Definition- racist belief, or promotion of the belief, that white people are superior to people of other racial backgrounds and that therefore whites should politically, economically and socially dominate non-whites.

Thanks and enjoy :)

Cornfed wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:The fact that they are breathing my air just irritates me. They are pretty much the Mosquitos and flies of the human race.

Yes, obviously having a large, breeding feral population of savage rape apes & murder monkeys being maintained in human areas at horrendous public expense is insane and unsustainable. The only viable solution is their expulsion or extermination, and every year the problem is kicked down the road, the worse the situation will get.

Ideally blacks would be restricted to certain latitudes in Africa like they effectively used to be and it would be illegal to supply them with human technology. If this were done then within a year or two they would have died back to a sustainable population level and returned to their natural state, chucking wooden spears at zebras and such. Then they would cease to be pestilential to humans and we would be able to go on safari in their areas to photograph or hunt them or whatever, just like we do with other African plains animals. Everyone would be a winner except the banksters et al who profit from human suffering.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Moretorque » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Jonny Law wrote:Dear Cornfed,

First of all you are lucky real racists are not in charge. You are too stupid and poor to support yourself, so white parasites such as yourself would be the first to get killed. You should be happy everyday Hitler or his followers did not take over.
-FACT-
I. Your white parasite kind would be sent to a slave labor camp.
II. Once they realized how worthless you are you would be in a gas chamber.
Hitler believed in survival of the fittest and fighting to the death. You would not last.

You are a shame and disgrace to all real white supremacists.
Cornfed you piece of shit you cannot even support yourself, how the f**k would you economically, or socially support another race of people?
White Supremacy Definition- racist belief, or promotion of the belief, that white people are superior to people of other racial backgrounds and that therefore whites should politically, economically and socially dominate non-whites.

Thanks and enjoy :)

Cornfed wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:The fact that they are breathing my air just irritates me. They are pretty much the Mosquitos and flies of the human race.

Yes, obviously having a large, breeding feral population of savage rape apes & murder monkeys being maintained in human areas at horrendous public expense is insane and unsustainable. The only viable solution is their expulsion or extermination, and every year the problem is kicked down the road, the worse the situation will get.

Ideally blacks would be restricted to certain latitudes in Africa like they effectively used to be and it would be illegal to supply them with human technology. If this were done then within a year or two they would have died back to a sustainable population level and returned to their natural state, chucking wooden spears at zebras and such. Then they would cease to be pestilential to humans and we would be able to go on safari in their areas to photograph or hunt them or whatever, just like we do with other African plains animals. Everyone would be a winner except the banksters et al who profit from human suffering.


I know talking about our father like that, no respect at all. Little does he want to admit that if it wasn't for the black man he would not exist. Just an ungrateful cracker.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Cornfed » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:20 am

Jonny Law wrote:Dear Cornfed,

First of all you are lucky real racists are not in charge. You are too stupid and poor to support yourself, so white parasites such as yourself would be the first to get killed. You should be happy everyday Hitler or his followers did not take over.
-FACT-
I. Your white parasite kind would be sent to a slave labor camp.
II. Once they realized how worthless you are you would be in a gas chamber.
Hitler believed in survival of the fittest and fighting to the death. You would not last.

You are a shame and disgrace to all real white supremacists.
Cornfed you piece of shit you cannot even support yourself, how the f**k would you economically, or socially support another race of people?

Right, OK, just one thing though: what the hell are you talking about?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4646
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Jonny Law » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Dear Cornfed,

I am happy to explain. And yes I understand you are too stupid and poor to understand much of anything.

If real racist white supremacists such as Hitler were in charge you would be f***ing dead. You rightfully would be the first to get killed. Hitler believed in survival of the fittest. If you cannot support yourself and you are not productive to the state you would be:
First, sent to a slave labor camp. You are worthless so the next step would be to put you into Gas Chamber.

You think extermination of undesirables is a good idea. According to real white supremacists, poor white parasites to society such as yourself would be the first killed. The strong and intelligent would be the whites who would be encouraged to reproduce.

Cornfed's Quote:
"Yes, obviously having a large, breeding feral population of savage rape apes & murder monkeys being maintained in human areas at horrendous public expense is insane and unsustainable. The only viable solution is their expulsion or extermination, and every year the problem is kicked down the road, the worse the situation will get."

Thanks and enjoy :)

Cornfed wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:Dear Cornfed,

First of all you are lucky real racists are not in charge. You are too stupid and poor to support yourself, so white parasites such as yourself would be the first to get killed. You should be happy everyday Hitler or his followers did not take over.
-FACT-
I. Your white parasite kind would be sent to a slave labor camp.
II. Once they realized how worthless you are you would be in a gas chamber.
Hitler believed in survival of the fittest and fighting to the death. You would not last.

You are a shame and disgrace to all real white supremacists.
Cornfed you piece of shit you cannot even support yourself, how the f**k would you economically, or socially support another race of people?

Right, OK, just one thing though: what the hell are you talking about?
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Moretorque » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:23 pm

Some blacks are the most talented people on the planet but as a whole when I read the stats I was shocked what I read. As Henry Kissinger stated you will be grateful when the UN restores order.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Cornfed » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:48 am

Jonny Law wrote:If real racist white supremacists such as Hitler were in charge you would be f***ing dead. You rightfully would be the first to get killed. Hitler believed in survival of the fittest. If you cannot support yourself and you are not productive to the state you would be:
First, sent to a slave labor camp. You are worthless so the next step would be to put you into Gas Chamber.

You think extermination of undesirables is a good idea. According to real white supremacists, poor white parasites to society such as yourself would be the first killed. The strong and intelligent would be the whites who would be encouraged to reproduce.

Hitler said he wanted a German street sweeper to be prouder than the king or queen of another country. He implemented lots of policies to help the poor. Of course I would not have been poor in Nazi Germany because science grads like me were in high demand and what I lack in German efficiency I make up for in Anglo-Celtic ingenuity. As for exterminating undesirables, we are talking about invasive pest species here, not members of one's own community that the system is not handing lots of money to.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4646
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Moretorque » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:26 pm

What type of science degree do you have ? you write like a mad scientist so it doesn't surprise me.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Postby Jonny Law » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:20 pm

A German street sweeper at that time worked 10 times harder than anyone you know. Of course they would have a lot to be proud of because they would earn their pride.

Depression and envy are the emotions of losers to keep you down.

You claim to have "ingenuity". If that is true than you will make plenty of money even when the odds are against you.

Thanks and enjoy :)

Cornfed wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:If real racist white supremacists such as Hitler were in charge you would be f***ing dead. You rightfully would be the first to get killed. Hitler believed in survival of the fittest. If you cannot support yourself and you are not productive to the state you would be:
First, sent to a slave labor camp. You are worthless so the next step would be to put you into Gas Chamber.

You think extermination of undesirables is a good idea. According to real white supremacists, poor white parasites to society such as yourself would be the first killed. The strong and intelligent would be the whites who would be encouraged to reproduce.

Hitler said he wanted a German street sweeper to be prouder than the king or queen of another country. He implemented lots of policies to help the poor. Of course I would not have been poor in Nazi Germany because science grads like me were in high demand and what I lack in German efficiency I make up for in Anglo-Celtic ingenuity. As for exterminating undesirables, we are talking about invasive pest species here, not members of one's own community that the system is not handing lots of money to.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests