Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I'm done with this silly website

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I'm done with this silly website

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:13 am

I know a lot of you are loons, but please try and stay on topic here :lol:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:00 am, edited 9 times in total.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: America is great!

Postby Moretorque » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:19 am

The US republic went bankrupt over 80 years ago, if you have any complaints file them with the mother land England and the CITI because America is a British colony just like most places on earth.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:23 am

:)
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: America is great and the most powerful country in the wo

Postby Ghost » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:42 am

As all the other empires throughout history, so too shall this one die. Cultural dissolution will trump technological advancement.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:51 am

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby suprmon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:39 pm

But america sure isn't the happiest place to be unless you're in the network of the wealthy and successful!!!
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Ghost wrote:As all the other empires throughout history, so too shall this one die. Cultural dissolution will trump technological advancement.

Please, you're out of your depth as usual. Automation will COMPLETELY remove humans from the workforce While providing most commodities such as food, water, and energy for free! Do you know what that means!! We're looking at probably the biggest economic change since the invention of agriculture. Maybe in human history, period. In the past, when human workers were displaced by technology it also created new kinds of jobs that the world had never seen before. But what happens when humans are completely removed from the work force? THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! WE ARE APPROACHING A SINGULARITY!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity

America will be the last empire on earth as the world becomes ONE!

I'll believe it when I see it. Cornucopian/Utopian fantasies like this have been around forever. Let's see it happen first before we announce that the ship has sailed.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:29 pm

suprmon wrote:But america sure isn't the happiest place to be unless you're in the network of the wealthy and successful!!!

:oops:
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:41 pm

wow, some of you are very creative! :)

Let it all out.
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:47 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:Bullshit. You don't understand economics. America controls the world.

You need to go read about the 1933 bankruptcy, the CITI has set this up world wide but who controls it is debatable. Most people believe controlling stocks in the corporation are owned by the Rothschild's who gained control of the modern world economically after the battle of Waterloo and never looked back.

This information used to be in old American history books but has been censored over time, my step father is a astrophysicist and educated from a time long forgotten when they taught real history in school. I am very fortunate to have a old school walking encyclopedia which he is and it made figuring this system out easy because he is so educated and verified what was correct and not that I have been reading on the net.

We disagree on some things but one thing we totally agree on is the fact the black man can dam sure chase the ball. :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:51 pm

If America's so great, what are you doing on a site called "HappierAbroad"?
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:02 pm

Some of you have taken on masks of famous people!

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:18 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
Ghost wrote:As all the other empires throughout history, so too shall this one die. Cultural dissolution will trump technological advancement.

Please, you're out of your depth as usual. Automation will COMPLETELY remove humans from the workforce While providing most commodities such as food, water, and energy for free! Do you know what that means!! We're looking at probably the biggest economic change since the invention of agriculture. Maybe in human history, period. In the past, when human workers were displaced by technology it also created new kinds of jobs that the world had never seen before. But what happens when humans are completely removed from the work force? THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! WE ARE APPROACHING A SINGULARITY!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity

America will be the last empire on earth as the world becomes ONE!

I'll believe it when I see it. Cornucopian/Utopian fantasies like this have been around forever. Let's see it happen first before we announce that the ship has sailed.

Lol, as I said before: The labor markets across the world are slowly moving into permanent, irreversible decline! Do you understand that? Corp profits are exploding from automation. Companies are able to be more profitable because technology does not have any mandate or goal to create jobs. A company without labor cost on the balance sheet is the ultimate, perfect Capitalist enterprise. The only reason why we are still not there is that we don't have the technology yet. But the technology is improving steadily. Here is the big picture: Automation WILL succeed in replacing about 80% of the current workforce within 10 years. We're in the transition stage at the moment. The super low interest rate environment is absolutely basic necessity to maintain the operation of the current world economy where the most important theme is the shrinking and evaporating labor market. Humans who work jobs are simply going the way of the dinosaur and the ownership class is reaping the rewards until the reset.

The End

I see it as possible, but like I said, I'll need to see it before I believe it. The system we live under would never let people go free and live without having to work (read: useless, modern make-work jobs like most are.) There are lots of ideas out there about how that could change, what other system could replace the current system. For example, a guaranteed income just for existing. In a fully automated world, there would have to be something in place like that. Otherwise, people won't just lie down and starve to death waiting for the new Terminator overlords to assume total domination over earth. Can't imagine the current system voluntarily stepping down and allowing some new paradigm to step in. But again, I'll believe it when I see it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:22 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:Bullshit. You don't understand economics. America controls the world.

You need to go read about the 1933 bankruptcy, the CITI has set this up world wide but who controls it is debatable. Most people believe controlling stocks in the corporation are owned by the Rothschild's who gained control of the modern world economically after the battle of Waterloo and never looked back.

This information used to be in old American history books but has been censored over time, my step father is a astrophysicist and educated from a time long forgotten when they taught real history in school. I am very fortunate to have a old school walking encyclopedia which he is and it made figuring this system out easy because he is so educated and verified what was correct and not that I have been reading on the net.

We disagree on some things but one thing we totally agree on is the fact the black man can dam sure chase the ball. :D

Who controls the world is debatable. What I see happening is a complete system reboot within 10 years with someone new taking over with automation. Money will likely be discontinued as a completely new econ system is put in place. The person who designs this new system will be the 21st century Rothschild/Alexander the Great and set the course for the next 200 years. Get it now? :)

What I get is there is a mass extinction coming through and this is extremely bad news for humanity. We need young healthy men such as yourself to make it through to the other side so you can reboot humanity after the die off. Being black you are more than likely blessed with the pecker gene so if you can make it through the die off you should be a real big hit with the ladies to do the nasty and multiply thee.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:02 pm

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions