I'm done with this silly website

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: America is great!

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:)
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: America is great and the most powerful country in the wo

Post by Bao3niang »

我们已经活在圣经里面提到的末日时代。。。。
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

mmmmmmmmmm
Last edited by Moretorque on November 18th, 2014, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America is great!

Post by Moretorque »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:Bullshit. You don't understand economics. America controls the world.

You need to go read about the 1933 bankruptcy, the CITI has set this up world wide but who controls it is debatable. Most people believe controlling stocks in the corporation are owned by the Rothschild's who gained control of the modern world economically after the battle of Waterloo and never looked back.

This information used to be in old American history books but has been censored over time, my step father is a astrophysicist and educated from a time long forgotten when they taught real history in school. I am very fortunate to have a old school walking encyclopedia which he is and it made figuring this system out easy because he is so educated and verified what was correct and not that I have been reading on the net.

We disagree on some things but one thing we totally agree on is the fact the black man can dam sure chase the ball. :D
Who controls the world is debatable. What I see happening is a complete system reboot within 10 years with someone new taking over with automation. Money will likely be discontinued as a completely new econ system is put in place. The person who designs this new system will be the 21st century Rothschild/Alexander the Great and set the course for the next 200 years. Get it now? :)
What I get is there is a mass extinction coming through and this is extremely bad news for humanity. We need young healthy men such as yourself to make it through to the other side so you can reboot humanity after the die off. Being black you are more than likely blessed with the pecker gene so if you can make it through the die off you should be a real big hit with the ladies to do the nasty and multiply thee.

Lol, bingo! As I said before: Adaptation and the struggle to survive is a secondary drive in the evolution of animals, behind the desire to expand one’s power. All life seeks primarily to expand itself. So there is going to be a lot conflicts before we create a new master race of Übermensch.
It's going to be the black mans body with Cornfeds brain and Mr. Wu's face.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Paloaltoguy wrote:It is a second to none country that exports the most military arms, has the highest prison population (highest per capita numbers too), has best money laundering services (just look at all the fines on the largest US banks recently), and is totally chill with supporting people make billions by exploiting people in other countries (all our goods and some services) and even in this country (Gilead and their hep C treatment). No where else in this world will you be able to practically walk into town and have a half of a chance to drive a car away later as a semi-rich(er) worker, get rich selling people shit that looks cool or is pretty, or hell, get some designers to market a few specialized limited-edition products and make bank. Try doing that in another country and you'll have more paperwork and regulations than the US, not to mention VAT taxes and bullshit high tax rates on income if you really make money off selling shit.

In short, the USoA is a get rich scheming group of people who warped the shit out of the education system so the rich didn't have to compete with the next generation... they left open the doors though for anyone super smart to keep the whole system going and competitive in the world. It is in other words, the USA is just a mass of people who have no real organization or understanding of what is going on... they just want more stuff. In 10 years this will be world wide. It's already in Asia and spreading in Europe.

What I see happening is a complete system reboot within 10 years with someone new taking over with automation. That person will be the 21st century Rockefeller/Alexander the Great and set the course for the next 200 years. It's bound to happen, who does it is another question ;)
:shock:

Paloatguy, OMG! Am I dreaming or did you just say something rational here?? :shock:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:Moretorque, you are really on a roll lately...
Can you imagine doing that to Cornfed ? Then he could just spout his insults to himself without ranting on anybody else.
Time to Hide!
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: I'm done with this silly website

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Now that I've set the record straight on a number of slanderous threads, I'm done.
Guts Over Fear
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Paloaltoguy wrote:Now that I've set the record straight on a number of slanderous threads, I'm done.
Why do you keep saying you will leave but you never do? You seem like a drama queen who just threatens to leave but can't because you feed on the drama.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston, how about a new rule.

Anyone who writes a DEAR JOHN letter here gets permanently banned lol?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Rock wrote:Winston, how about a new rule.

Anyone who writes a DEAR JOHN letter here gets permanently banned lol?
Banning self-agrandizing pompous twits would get the same people gone...
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

How about banning anyone who uses the word "Troll" when they get into an argument and disagree with someone here? Sounds good to me....