Asian pick up artist shown in news as very successful

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Asian pick up artist shown in news as very successful

Post by steve55 »

Winston, he is Asian like you. Why is he able to do this but you can't?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2GhyNvT911Q
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asian pick up artist shown in news as very successful

Post by MarcosZeitola »

He seems like he's confident in his own skin, in good shape (though a bit scrawny) and he's talkative. He's not much to look at and far from attractive, but he probably dresses up a certain way, acts and looks kinda flashy and overly confident when he goes out, then talks drunk chicks into bed.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Acting fake and trashy = getting American women. No way, Jose.

Still...Asian men can do well with American women, if...they act like complete jerks! It just isn't my personality to act like a moron, though--just to get a women. I'm sure I would do well if I acted all PUA as well...I won't, though, because I think it's beneath me to act like that.
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

Pua is a sam it's all setup I have been on a bootcamp what a waste of money don't buy in to this shit !
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

Pua is a scam at age 26 I went in a bootcamp in Australia , I got scammed for money thinking I neeeded a girlfriend , pua gets in your head tells you you need a girlfriend 7 8 or ten, I also suffer anxiety the thing is I have been with a lot of girls just not 10s like they claim lol, save your money go traveling
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

American women are attracted to moronic jerks. So there are those men who were born moronic jerks, the lucky naturals. There are those men who are just mildly stupid and immoral, but who can make the full transition to become moronic jerks with PUA help. And there are the hopeless men who are intelligent and moral and are so far from what American women want that they should just forget about American women and go abroad.