Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Postby OutWest » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:28 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:but the thing is he could retire faster and live in asia instead of slaving away paying for a high priced hoe. Thats why its ridiculous to pay those prices. Hes working like a slave when he could just move and leverage.


I tried to interest him in visiting me in the Philippines in the past and he was not interested.
I must say, when he met my wife in Portland, he did get an eyeful and was somewhat pensive about it all,
as he knows I don't have his kind of money. But slaving away vs saving for retirement? LOL
He would be amused. I am sure he has a net worth in the 8 figure range and has seemed pretty retired to me for years. He plays with his money and does it well. I would have a really really hard time feeling sorry for him! lol
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA







Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:34 am

OutWest wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:but the thing is he could retire faster and live in asia instead of slaving away paying for a high priced hoe. Thats why its ridiculous to pay those prices. Hes working like a slave when he could just move and leverage.


I tried to interest him in visiting me in the Philippines in the past and he was not interested.
I must say, when he met my wife in Portland, he did get an eyeful and was somewhat pensive about it all,
as he knows I don't have his kind of money. But slaving away vs saving for retirement? LOL
He would be amused. I am sure he has a net worth in the 8 figure range and has seemed pretty retired to me for years. He plays with his money and does it well. I would have a really really hard time feeling sorry for him! lol


how does he meet these girls online sites?

sounds like he has more money than he knows what to do with. Doesnt sound happy.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Postby OutWest » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:03 pm

No he does not meet girls online that I know of- He lives in Portland, and mixes well.
He met his girl @ a Starbucks. Unhappy? All those men alone are unhappy, including many here on HA. My friend seems very pleased with his arrangement.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:44 pm

The whole sugar daddy thing requires a lot of money to pull off, from what I read here. Pretty sure as a result, it's off-limits for most members of this forum. Reading some of the prices, damn, I don't even make that amount in two or three years, let alone being able to spend such amounts YEARLY on a single girl to sleep with from time to time. The word sugar daddy to my knowledge has the meaning of a rich older man supporting a younger and hotter woman for sexual favors. I suppose it's an international thing.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:46 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:No difference between a hoe and a filipina anyways. Someday you will find out ;)


It's a good thing you are looking into arrangements to buy yourself a whore, as I pity the poor Filipina girl you'd ever get serious with. Jesus Christ, man...
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Postby OutWest » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:The whole sugar daddy thing requires a lot of money to pull off, from what I read here. Pretty sure as a result, it's off-limits for most members of this forum. Reading some of the prices, damn, I don't even make that amount in two or three years, let alone being able to spend such amounts YEARLY on a single girl to sleep with from time to time. The word sugar daddy to my knowledge has the meaning of a rich older man supporting a younger and hotter woman for sexual favors. I suppose it's an international thing.


Yes...it does take money, but he is not just paying her to sleep with him from time to time. Her job is to make and keep him happy as far as anything she can do, in bed and out. I really doubt that she is "sleeping with him from time to time.". I think he beds her several times a week or as desired. I have met this girl- she is not the "type" and I think she quite likes her "job". lol
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:35 pm

OutWest wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:The whole sugar daddy thing requires a lot of money to pull off, from what I read here. Pretty sure as a result, it's off-limits for most members of this forum. Reading some of the prices, damn, I don't even make that amount in two or three years, let alone being able to spend such amounts YEARLY on a single girl to sleep with from time to time. The word sugar daddy to my knowledge has the meaning of a rich older man supporting a younger and hotter woman for sexual favors. I suppose it's an international thing.


Yes...it does take money, but he is not just paying her to sleep with him from time to time. Her job is to make and keep him happy as far as anything she can do, in bed and out. I really doubt that she is "sleeping with him from time to time.". I think he beds her several times a week or as desired. I have met this girl- she is not the "type" and I think she quite likes her "job". lol



why is she doing this though? Why does she want the money so bad? seems silly to me from her perspective. I guess cause money isn't important to me too much (once you cover the basics)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Postby OutWest » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:34 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
OutWest wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:The whole sugar daddy thing requires a lot of money to pull off, from what I read here. Pretty sure as a result, it's off-limits for most members of this forum. Reading some of the prices, damn, I don't even make that amount in two or three years, let alone being able to spend such amounts YEARLY on a single girl to sleep with from time to time. The word sugar daddy to my knowledge has the meaning of a rich older man supporting a younger and hotter woman for sexual favors. I suppose it's an international thing.


Yes...it does take money, but he is not just paying her to sleep with him from time to time. Her job is to make and keep him happy as far as anything she can do, in bed and out. I really doubt that she is "sleeping with him from time to time.". I think he beds her several times a week or as desired. I have met this girl- she is not the "type" and I think she quite likes her "job". lol



why is she doing this though? Why does she want the money so bad? seems silly to me from her perspective. I guess cause money isn't important to me too much (once you cover the basics)


It might be she started for the money and now it is more than that. If you know women, you would know it is not only possible- its likely. They both seem happy. Are you happy?
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Postby Jester » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:01 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Yeah i was just saying if the costs weren't too much different than it would be worth a little extra since no need to deal with 3rd world drama, being in a foreign country. Id rather pay 2 grand a year for amaerican hoe (Even if only a "6") then spend 1K a month living overseas to support some "7" filipina. The extra grand just to chill in america is worth it even if the girl would wind up being a little less attrctive, shed probably be better in the sack too since filipinas are lousy lays usually anyways. No need to expatriate either which would relieve a huge burden. I think one can be happierathome.com if they just have the money.



Just for the sake of clarity ---- you meant 2k per MONTH, right?
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:10 am

Jester wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Yeah i was just saying if the costs weren't too much different than it would be worth a little extra since no need to deal with 3rd world drama, being in a foreign country. Id rather pay 2 grand a year for amaerican hoe (Even if only a "6") then spend 1K a month living overseas to support some "7" filipina. The extra grand just to chill in america is worth it even if the girl would wind up being a little less attrctive, shed probably be better in the sack too since filipinas are lousy lays usually anyways. No need to expatriate either which would relieve a huge burden. I think one can be happierathome.com if they just have the money.



Just for the sake of clarity ---- you meant 2k per MONTH, right?


yes i was talking hypothetically. But i changed my mind ill keep my money now. no more hoes
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Postby Jester » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:14 am

OutWest wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:but the thing is he could retire faster and live in asia instead of slaving away paying for a high priced hoe. Thats why its ridiculous to pay those prices. Hes working like a slave when he could just move and leverage.


I tried to interest him in visiting me in the Philippines in the past and he was not interested.
I must say, when he met my wife in Portland, he did get an eyeful and was somewhat pensive about it all,
as he knows I don't have his kind of money. But slaving away vs saving for retirement? LOL
He would be amused. I am sure he has a net worth in the 8 figure range and has seemed pretty retired to me for years. He plays with his money and does it well. I would have a really really hard time feeling sorry for him! lol



So by moving to the Phils you achieve a honey that makes the 8-figure guy jealous.

:idea:
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Postby OutWest » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:22 am

Jester wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Yeah i was just saying if the costs weren't too much different than it would be worth a little extra since no need to deal with 3rd world drama, being in a foreign country. Id rather pay 2 grand a year for amaerican hoe (Even if only a "6") then spend 1K a month living overseas to support some "7" filipina. The extra grand just to chill in america is worth it even if the girl would wind up being a little less attrctive, shed probably be better in the sack too since filipinas are lousy lays usually anyways. No need to expatriate either which would relieve a huge burden. I think one can be happierathome.com if they just have the money.



Just for the sake of clarity ---- you meant 2k per MONTH, right?



lol..you caught that too...you will always pay to play, one way or the other, because everyone wants to eat.
Of course there is a grey line between hoeing and being a typical American wife.
My Portland friend has noted just that, and came up with his own solution. Curiously, it is American men and
older American women that have the problem with that. The younger women seem to be thinking...hmmm...does he have a brother? In their mind, a man who would put them on salary is preferable to the typical young American "guy" who will neither love them or put them on salary.

A rhetorical question might be, did my friend actually "buy" her, or was he simply paying this girl to do what she wanted to do anyway, a kind of subversion?
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:29 am

OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Yeah i was just saying if the costs weren't too much different than it would be worth a little extra since no need to deal with 3rd world drama, being in a foreign country. Id rather pay 2 grand a year for amaerican hoe (Even if only a "6") then spend 1K a month living overseas to support some "7" filipina. The extra grand just to chill in america is worth it even if the girl would wind up being a little less attrctive, shed probably be better in the sack too since filipinas are lousy lays usually anyways. No need to expatriate either which would relieve a huge burden. I think one can be happierathome.com if they just have the money.



Just for the sake of clarity ---- you meant 2k per MONTH, right?



lol..you caught that too...you will always pay to play, one way or the other, because everyone wants to eat.
Of course there is a grey line between hoeing and being a typical American wife.
My Portland friend has noted just that, and came up with his own solution. Curiously, it is American men and
older American women that have the problem with that. The younger women seem to be thinking...hmmm...does he have a brother? In their mind, a man who would put them on salary is preferable to the typical young American "guy" who will neither love them or put them on salary.

A rhetorical question might be, did my friend actually "buy" her, or was he simply paying this girl to do what she wanted to do anyway, a kind of subversion?


I was kind of thinking it sounded more like the typical gold digger relationship.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Postby Jester » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:34 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Yes...it does take money, but he is not just paying her to sleep with him from time to time. Her job is to make and keep him happy as far as anything she can do, in bed and out. I really doubt that she is "sleeping with him from time to time.". I think he beds her several times a week or as desired. I have met this girl- she is not the "type" and I think she quite likes her "job". lol



why is she doing this though? Why does she want the money so bad? seems silly to me from her perspective. I guess cause money isn't important to me too much (once you cover the basics)



There are some kinky, romantic chicks out there that just want a man who will be their man, someone they respect. Some are bi, or open-minded.

If they are over 40 or chubby, it is free, you can even crash at their place. (I've turned three or four of those down, though I have some regrets).

But if you have cash in hand, you rule. Forget the beta-male ass-kissing of 80k per year. A $100 a week cash-in-hand, plus another $100 a week for lunch-dates/evenings out (you enjoy too), plus a tad more for holiday gifts, altogether $1000 a month max max max, even in Los Angeles, yes, you can get that done.

Tell friends, tell gf's, use Craigslist, drop hints on Match.com... try it and see. You need a footrub, you need someone to hike with, whatever. 'Cause you're "generous".
:wink:

At those prices you won't be getting a pro. No. You'll be getting a gf who now sees a reason to choose you. After all she has to give it up to someone, that's what she's made for.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Long term sugardaddying / Hoe on payroll in AMERICA

Postby OutWest » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:35 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Yeah i was just saying if the costs weren't too much different than it would be worth a little extra since no need to deal with 3rd world drama, being in a foreign country. Id rather pay 2 grand a year for amaerican hoe (Even if only a "6") then spend 1K a month living overseas to support some "7" filipina. The extra grand just to chill in america is worth it even if the girl would wind up being a little less attrctive, shed probably be better in the sack too since filipinas are lousy lays usually anyways. No need to expatriate either which would relieve a huge burden. I think one can be happierathome.com if they just have the money.



Just for the sake of clarity ---- you meant 2k per MONTH, right?



lol..you caught that too...you will always pay to play, one way or the other, because everyone wants to eat.
Of course there is a grey line between hoeing and being a typical American wife.
My Portland friend has noted just that, and came up with his own solution. Curiously, it is American men and
older American women that have the problem with that. The younger women seem to be thinking...hmmm...does he have a brother? In their mind, a man who would put them on salary is preferable to the typical young American "guy" who will neither love them or put them on salary.

A rhetorical question might be, did my friend actually "buy" her, or was he simply paying this girl to do what she wanted to do anyway, a kind of subversion?


I was kind of thinking it sounded more like the typical gold digger relationship.


You sound unhappy and jealous, but I don't think they care what we think.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 7 guests