Y'all Don't Really Take These Forums Seriously, Do You?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Y'all Don't Really Take These Forums Seriously, Do You?

Post by The »

Seriously though...this is a poorly run forum filled with white knights (Mr. Man), Racists (Cornfed), Virgins (Tsar) and Whore Mongers (Will N Dowd).....
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: Y'all Don't Really Take These Forums Seriously, Do You?

Post by Bao3niang »

你很讨厌我吗?我对你这类人深恶痛绝。
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Bao3niang wrote:你很讨厌我吗?我对你这类人深恶痛绝。
Translation?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

The wrote:
Translation?
I rest my case LOL
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:
Translation?
https://translate.google.com

Just copy and paste into the above, it picks up that it's Chinese and then, hit the English button.

This translates to
You hate me? I hate these people for you
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Yes. Google Translate works wonders.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I take the concept of men from all over the world engaging in discussion very seriously. Obviously, for many reasons, most of it will be bullshit, but in theory and to some extent in practice it is awesome.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

The wrote:Seriously though...this is a poorly run forum filled with white knights (Mr. Man), Racists (Cornfed), Virgins (Tsar) and Whore Mongers (Will N Dowd).....
I find most of the users indistinguishable. They have no real present and their stupidity blends them together into a neverending mass of animal stupidity.
Guts Over Fear
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The wrote:Seriously though...this is a poorly run forum filled with white knights (Mr. Man), Racists (Cornfed), Virgins (Tsar) and Whore Mongers (Will N Dowd).....
Hey everyone has an opinion. What about you? This forum is filled with rude haters like "The" too.

I think most guys here are good people with authentic souls and freethinking minds. The problem is that the trolls and nasty people get all the attention. And the drama threads get the most replies.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I do agree there is a lot of insecurity among some members. A lot of bragging too. Some threads are just one big pissing match, and whoever yells the most and loudest is king of the jungle at times like that. It can be very annoying at times, but often it's funny enough to just shrug it off. Either way, there's plenty of issues with this forums and its userbase. Which is a shame because at it's core, the idea behind HA is brilliant.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I do agree there is a lot of insecurity among some members. A lot of bragging too. Some threads are just one big pissing match, and whoever yells the most and loudest is king of the jungle at times like that. It can be very annoying at times, but often it's funny enough to just shrug it off. Either way, there's plenty of issues with this forums and its userbase. Which is a shame because at it's core, the idea behind HA is brilliant.
but the whole premise of HA is based on neuroticism therefore HAers should be that demographic. If we were truly a Godsend genetically speaking we wouldn't feel the need to go abroad. :D
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:I do agree there is a lot of insecurity among some members. A lot of bragging too. Some threads are just one big pissing match, and whoever yells the most and loudest is king of the jungle at times like that. It can be very annoying at times, but often it's funny enough to just shrug it off. Either way, there's plenty of issues with this forums and its userbase. Which is a shame because at it's core, the idea behind HA is brilliant.
If we were truly a Godsend genetically speaking we wouldn't feel the need to go abroad. :D
Speak for yourself. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ghost wrote:It's hard to take HA seriously. A bunch of guys show up claiming absurd things (high notch counts, insane financial claims) and inevitably some tools go out and lick it all up.
I had sex with a lot of women...especially in the US. I didn't lie about that.
What I do think a lot of shit going on is Peter Andrew Nolan with his posts. Socialpathetic posters like Newlifeinphilippines is a socialpath that isn't man enough to adddress me, but is probably quick to talk about me to other members via PMs. Taco's paranoia obsession with the NWO and end of days. JamesBond with his compulsive obession for Winston can allude to some wayward mental symptoms. PaloAltoGuy with his socialpathetic obsession to be Black...maybe he has a "I don't want no short short man" complex?

Cornfed is a rhinestone cowboy with an unyieldingly sick anthropologic disposition.

It's no wonder when "Guests" login (sometimes they are government spies), they don't threaten to take this site down because it's all idle threats and buffoonery here.

It's a circle of entrapy and entropy that comes and goes in full circle here. Most of the non-dysfunctional infrequent posters are actually living happier abroad.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

When guests log in they become frightened with what they see...I mean would you hang out with any of these posters here in real life??