Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Y'all Don't Really Take These Forums Seriously, Do You?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Y'all Don't Really Take These Forums Seriously, Do You?

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:29 am

The wrote:
Zionosis wrote:But (The) you are a troll and have been banned before for a week. You even seem like you are Paloaltoguy trying to troll from a different angle. You even talk about him like he is right and awesome and everyone else is a troll. lol

Do people take this forum seriously? Yes. Do people take you and other trolls seriously? no.

So being banned for a week constitutes me a being a troll? :roll: :roll:

I had a disagreement with a former poster and Mr Free Speech decided to ban me...And I do like paloaltoguy...I thought he was funny and insightful....I didnt agree with everything he said but he was good natured about at least....

Ive never heard of anyone taking Zionosis seriously, have you? :roll:

Yes. You were banned for and behavior and ignoring warnings. Free speech does not mean you are free to attack people unprovoked and be as rude and uncivil as you want. If you think it does then you don't understand the meaning of free speech.

To everyone: If "the" misbehaves again, please flag his posts.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby The » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:39 pm

You know the forum has fallen off a f***ing cliff when you have threads re-emerging from 2011-2013 on the main page, to give it the appearance of it being active..... :roll:
The
Junior Poster

Postby mattyman » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:05 am

We know when it's gone downhill when we see attitudes like those displayed in the OP
mattyman
Freshman Poster

Postby The » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:45 am

Damn now people are predicting the death of the forum.....And Ive seen websites and forums die...and its not pretty...
The
Junior Poster

Postby HouseMD » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:40 am

No, no I don't. Not anymore.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:07 am

The wrote:Damn now people are predicting the death of the forum.....And Ive seen websites and forums die...and its not pretty...

Is this some kind of concerted, delayed troll attack on this forum? If Winston sticks to his guns, this forum will not die. It has dedicated posters who will attract other posters. Its ratings may dip, but it will rebound. That is if Winston is not stupid enough to cave in and ban dedicated posters. So one would have to give it about a 50/50 chance.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions