Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why do so many people here have a boner for MGTOW?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why do so many people here have a boner for MGTOW?

Postby Jester » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:44 am

publicduende wrote:
I don't know the movement in detail, but I also guess some cherish the dark romantic idea of a "lone ranger" type of man who knows how to live a fulfilling life without needing any social, let alone intimate or sexual, interaction that is not purely functional to his survival.

I remember going to see the movie "Road Warrior". He kills the gang, then limps out, talking to the wounded husband, the raped wife. "I'm here for the gas, mate". It was a new kind of masculinity. A gladiator - but sterile.

Don't have that scene handy (maybe PandaBear can help?) but here's a teaser to remind you of what ancient film I'm referencing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hUrcGCQV1g
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hUrcGCQV1g[/youtube]
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby drronnie » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:13 pm

I guess a lot of men who have been in Eastern Europe or Asia have realized that the women are mercenary and scam artists and therefore become MGTOW
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby green1976 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:20 pm

drronnie wrote:I guess a lot of men who have been in Eastern Europe or Asia have realized that the women are mercenary and scam artists and therefore become MGTOW

Well up to them if they get this conclusion.
I'm very aware being abroad looking for a new society and women is not at all a paradise or some kind of perfect situation.

AW and Western women are delighted when they see guys losing all their money to women abroad.
This give them a sense of revenge and they love it men coming back,walking like defeated dogs.

I'm not to a point to become the type of MGTOW who reject all women.

Even if i become a MGTOW,i would rather be like that in SEA and not in the Western world.
If i change my mind for any reason,i can go to a bar or find a partner very easily compared to the West.

So for me,the adventure continue and i'm ready to affront the risk to be scamed by third world women..i still prefer this option than perpetuating in a loneliness road.

I can relate to this subject as Thailand is my main spot..so this country has a lot of scammers who just see westerners as a provider for them and their families but that fact doesn't block me to go there or that doesn't make me to become a MGTOW.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Postby S_Parc » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:14 am

green1976 wrote:AW and Western women are delighted when they see guys losing all their money to women abroad.
This give them a sense of revenge and they love it men coming back,walking like defeated dogs.

What AWs seem to yearn for is to inflict misery onto others, to lower 'em to their own level.

Metallica said is well, when they'd anthropomorphized misery itself ..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-1GkdgtIq0[/youtube]
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby tom » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:29 am

Winston was posting about his travels before MGTOW was defined as such on the early niceguy forums. So was I. I see MGTOW and other guy oriented blogs as the collimation and understanding of issues facing guys today. Its not homogeneous and its sure is not politically correct.
tom
Freshman Poster

Postby gibraltar » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:49 am

Ghost wrote:I've said it before, but it bears repeating: MGTOW is only useful as a tool to cope with life and protect yourself from skanks in Western countries. Ghosting is great thing! In the U.S., Canada, etc. You want to ignore, avoid, and be invisible to those women. Likewise, you want to be improving yourself as you ignore them. That's how I think of MGTOW. It isn't a solution; it's a tool. It can and should be a precursor to going and being happier abroad. That's how I use it. I am effectively a ghost in America. And that's what it is good for. I don't want to be invisible to women in Asia, and elsewhere.

MGTOW was a response to feminism. It is a symptom of a feminist society. What is so staggeringly silly about it is how MGTOWs will go on forums and talk about how they don't give a f**k. Uh, no. Not giving a f**k means you aren't even thinking about it. Doesn't mean you're posting about it online all the time. And even as response to feminism, it is very weak and spineless. Feminism said that men shall not have access to their birthright: feminine women who are wife material to start families with. MGTOWs just agreed and lay down to accept that fate. No resistance, no alternative solutions. Just acceptance of feminism.

Interestingly enough, there used to be a MGTOW manifesto online somewhere, and it stated that part of MGTOW's goal was to instill masculinity in men and femininity in women. It did, at least in theory, have some use at one point, actually almost stood for something. Now it's an endless circle jerk.

They are the first to speak highly of men for building and sustaining civilization, but decry any attempt to regain men's birthright or to retake society. Men are the builders and sustainers of civilization...and now your idea of success is buying some video games and a new motorcycle?

Brilliant response. It's a survival tool because you must protect yourself against the skanks and lowlife government thugs out here. When I travel East, I no longer need to ghost because there isn't any dangerous threats towards me other than the basic struggles of life.

Ghosting is 100% necessary for younger men to avoid the mistakes and tragic losses of older men. Wise men learn from other people's mistakes.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Postby gibraltar » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:57 am

drronnie wrote:I guess a lot of men who have been in Eastern Europe or Asia have realized that the women are mercenary and scam artists and therefore become MGTOW

Not true. Modern Men are completely disconnected from their natural role as a man. My grandfather worked for 40 years in a dirty factory to feed 7 mouths at home.

Providing for women is a natural role for a father. The problem is modern media vilifies this truth and makes you feel stupid for spending money on women and your family.

A wise man always takes care of his woman and offspring. But in America, you are brainwashed to run away and let the state and government handle things.

Basic divide and conquer.

I spent lots of money on women overseas because they provide intimacy, sex and children.

The real question is why do Western men spend so much money on women that don't even sleep with them? Strip clubs, worthless dates, and other monetary scams that yield nothing.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Postby Anatol » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:04 am

gibraltar wrote:
Providing for women is a natural role for a father. The problem is modern media vilifies this truth and makes you feel stupid for spending money on women and your family.

A wise man always takes care of his woman and offspring. But in America, you are brainwashed to run away and let the state and government handle things.

<> <>

Hello,

I agree and this is one of the problems with feminism ~ it takes away man's natural role as the provider and he feels empty in a sense. The problem is that evil feminism has already spread world-wide and the next generation of Chinese, Indian and Russian females will be like American females to a large extent.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:11 am

gibraltar wrote:

Not true. Modern Men are completely disconnected from their natural role as a man. My grandfather worked for 40 years in a dirty factory to feed 7 mouths at home.

I spent lots of money on women overseas because they provide intimacy, sex and children.

The real question is why do Western men spend so much money on women that don't even sleep with them? Strip clubs, worthless dates, and other monetary scams that yield nothing.

I agree 100%, very good point.

There is no greater joy for a man then to have a good woman and father children. This is the ultimate point of our life and existence, and to throw away our chance at fulfilling our natural role and purpose in life, is to throw away your future. You live your life well today so that the people of tomorrow, your descendants, will live even better.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:37 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
gibraltar wrote:

Agreed.

There is no greater joy for a man then to have a good woman and father children. This is the ultimate point of our life and existence, and to throw away our chance at fulfilling our natural role and purpose in life, is to throw away your future. You live your life well today so that the people of tomorrow, your descendants, will live even better.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:12 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
gibraltar wrote:

Agreed.

Glad to see you share my view, man. Too many defeatists over here who've already given up and allowed the game to beat them.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby S_Parc » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:14 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Glad to see you share my view, man. Too many defeatists over here who've already given up and allowed the game to beat them.

Also, not everyone finds religion in this stuff like you or Public.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:36 am

Ghost wrote:I've said it before, but it bears repeating: MGTOW is only useful as a tool to cope with life and protect yourself from skanks in Western countries. Ghosting is great thing! In the U.S., Canada, etc. You want to ignore, avoid, and be invisible to those women. Likewise, you want to be improving yourself as you ignore them. That's how I think of MGTOW. It isn't a solution; it's a tool. It can and should be a precursor to going and being happier abroad. That's how I use it. I am effectively a ghost in America. And that's what it is good for. I don't want to be invisible to women in Asia, and elsewhere.

Yes, a tool, not yet a complete solution -- but a man needs to start somewhere.
In a system that allows skanks to claim "rape" years after any physical evidence would be long gone and punishes men via courts or economics/social media upon accusation, while taking an 'oops, nevermind' approach to false claims (e.g. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-cabbie-sues-passengers-over-false-assault-allegations-1.797780),
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa5kQbUl5_o I'd argue ignoring them is not quite enough.
Under the current legal regime, a woman can simply point at you and put your life/livelihood in danger.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:59 am

Teal Lantern wrote:

Yes, a tool, not yet a complete solution -- but a man needs to start somewhere.
In a system that allows skanks to claim "rape" years after any physical evidence would be long gone and punishes men via courts or economics/social media upon accusation, while taking an 'oops, nevermind' approach to false claims (e.g. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-cabbie-sues-passengers-over-false-assault-allegations-1.797780),
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa5kQbUl5_o I'd argue ignoring them is not quite enough.
Under the current legal regime, a woman can simply point at you and put your life/livelihood in danger.

If anything the Kobe Bryant story and today, the Bill Cosby one, is proof that in America, men need to keep a certain vigilance.

As much as I dislike the Lakers, I feel nothing but sorrow for the Bryant scandal, which pretty much ended the chance for him of having Jordan's legacy for this current generation of swingmen. At best, he's just a top player for his generation. The halo effect ended with the scandal, which was complete BS, after the b*tch got her million dollars and went away.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:11 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:There are already forums about MGTOW, and their entire movement is the polar opposite of Happier Abroad. Happier Abroad is about finding happiness, love, solid relationships and a good life outside of the Anglosphere. Whereas MGTOW is about going through life single, flying solo, working for yourself and never settling down, having a family or moving away. Someone who's HA will save money so he can afford a house, a family, a wife that loves him. A MGTOW will save money so that he can buy a new motorcycle, visit hookers or get drunk on something fancy. HA seeks lasting happiness and satisfaction, whereas MGTOW is a selfish and counterproductive movement centered solely around "me, myself and I" and with no long term plans or ambitions.

So why are guys like James Bond and others posting so many shitty MGTOW videos and, essentially, promoting a lifestyle that's the exact opposite of what HA is all about? It could just be me, but it seems very odd to me. To me, a man who is Happier Abroad represents the men who take a stand against modern culture, who find their own happiness. He is not so jaded or disillusioned that he believes all women to be the same, or all cultures to be rotten. He has the mindset of a cowboy, a pioneer, an adventurer, whereas the MGTOW represents the man who's already given up and has the mindset of a weak and selfish hedonist who wishes to not contribute to society or the human genepool and squanders his genetic legacy on material possessions rather then raise a family.

The "Men Going Their Own Way", similar to Japan's Grass Eaters, are a symptom of a corrupt society. But they do not improve matter, they do not help themselves nor anyone else. They are the male equivalent of unmarried single career women; all about the money, all about superficial nonsense and possessions, and without any real ambition or drive in life. They are anti-traditionalist, pessimistic and defeatist to the core, and frankly it's quite sad for me to see these men waste their lives like that. So why defend them, admire them and promote their ideology on a board focused on doing the opposite?

Why would you imagine MGTOW and HA are polar opposites? I do not label myself with any label but I am most certainly one of the MGTOW men there could possibly be. Is there ANYONE going MORE his own way than me? I doubt it. Further? I live happier abroad. I live in Germany and I can tell you Germany is a much nicer place to live than in the west....even if the buggers did throw me in jail for 19 days recently.

MGTOW is not limited to what some MGTOWs do.....MGTOW is any man who decides what he is going to do and goes out and does it. SOME people are trying to say MGTOWs will remain single. Well? In the west? That is a damn good idea. I am single, but only because my fav#1 is one more woman looking for a unicorn rather than a man. With my fav#1 saying no I will very likely remain single but I am still open to the idea that I might marry a younger woman just for the fun of living life with a much younger woman. I am sure as hell not going to marry any woman over 35 unless my fav#1 changes her mind and I do not think that is going to happen. Who wants a 40 year old woman in the house? It was no fun with Jennifer when she was that age and it would not be any fun with someone that I would be yet to meet at the age of 50.

So I think your comment places some limits on what might be called a MGTOW. And sure, a lot of MGTOWs who do not intend to leave the west are going to live solo lives of relative self indulgence and good luck to them. Certainly beats the hell out of trying to be a good father and husband in the west. My story makes it blatantly obvious how stupid a young man would need to be to pursue "marriage and children" today.

And by the way? I tried getting men to co-operate and collaborate on creating ways and means to leave the west reliably for a fee. Men were not interested in co-operating and collaborating so they deserve to be in the sheep pens they are in. No question.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions