Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why do so many people here have a boner for MGTOW?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why do so many people here have a boner for MGTOW?

Postby Ghost » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:29 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
Ghost wrote:I've said it before, but it bears repeating: MGTOW is only useful as a tool to cope with life and protect yourself from skanks in Western countries. Ghosting is great thing! In the U.S., Canada, etc. You want to ignore, avoid, and be invisible to those women. Likewise, you want to be improving yourself as you ignore them. That's how I think of MGTOW. It isn't a solution; it's a tool. It can and should be a precursor to going and being happier abroad. That's how I use it. I am effectively a ghost in America. And that's what it is good for. I don't want to be invisible to women in Asia, and elsewhere.

Yes, a tool, not yet a complete solution -- but a man needs to start somewhere.
In a system that allows skanks to claim "rape" years after any physical evidence would be long gone and punishes men via courts or economics/social media upon accusation, while taking an 'oops, nevermind' approach to false claims (e.g. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-cabbie-sues-passengers-over-false-assault-allegations-1.797780),
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa5kQbUl5_o I'd argue ignoring them is not quite enough.
Under the current legal regime, a woman can simply point at you and put your life/livelihood in danger.

True, it doesn't entirely eliminate risk, but it cuts it down a whole lot. I don't know of any man who is a pure ghost. Such would require 100% isolation and self-sufficiency. (Though that would explain why I don't know any...) In lieu of that, avoid being alone with women in any places, but especially at work, and if you are, it better be recorded. The system is looking for any man it can devour, so nothing aside from expatriation is 100%. Just another reason why MGTOW is not a solution, but a tool.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:31 am

S_Parc wrote:If anything the Kobe Bryant story and today, the Bill Cosby one, is proof that in America, men need to keep a certain vigilance.

As much as I dislike the Lakers, I feel nothing but sorrow for the Bryant scandal, which pretty much ended the chance for him of having Jordan's legacy for this current generation of swingmen. At best, he's just a top player for his generation. The halo effect ended with the scandal, which was complete BS, after the b*tch got her million dollars and went away.

Re: Kobe & Cosby -- It has aways annoyed me how a 2 bit woman could cost a man millions of dollars ... or worse.
Did you know shortly after that case was settled, someone still wifed up Kobe's accuser? :evil:
Just like manginas hooked up with the Duke lacrosse accuser. The last one got knifed to death, for his trouble. :roll:

Re: vigilance -- every time one man refuses to marry/co-habitate, that's one more woman who has to pay her own rent (for life) or become a "plate" for some guy with an extra bedroom.
I'll keep my peace, money, & quiet. :mrgreen:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:46 am

Im becoming MGTOW now for moral reasons since lust and fornication are a sin.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:11 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Why would you imagine MGTOW and HA are polar opposites? I do not label myself with any label but I am most certainly one of the MGTOW men there could possibly be. Is there ANYONE going MORE his own way than me? I doubt it. Further? I live happier abroad. I live in Germany and I can tell you Germany is a much nicer place to live than in the west....even if the buggers did throw me in jail for 19 days recently.

Germany IS the West. And it's every bit as much a feminist shithole as America. You are just seeing it through rose colored glasses because you see America as Hell, so any other place must be Heaven. I can believe Germany makes you happy, that you found your place there, but it's a Western European country with a lot of equality between the sexes, many highly educated women, very low birth rates and run by a female head of state. It's hardly some Utopian man-friendly society, as evidenced by you being thrown in jail recently.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:15 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Im becoming MGTOW now for moral reasons since lust and fornication are a sin.

Of the many retarded things I have heard you say during your stay on the forums, this is by far the most retarded. It is also the most hypocrical statement ever coming from a man like you, who until yesterday would post almost daily about his need for sex and hookers, girl friend experiences, bargirls... you are a deviant, driven entirely by the lust you now claim to be against, living a Godless life of depravity while hiding behind the facade of a good Christian. You are beyond saving, and we all know it. Why not embrace your true nature? The only way you could ever be free of your "sinful desires" is if you lost were a eunuch.

As far as lust goes... lust is not a sin. You can feel lust for your wife, and it would be a heathy feeling. Lust and love can go hand in hand. Lust is what makes us human. It's what makes us men. We must embrace our lust, but keep ourselves in check and preserve our powers for the women who are truly worth our strength and devotion. And then we release our lust... and release it so good they'll walk funny the next day and blush whenever they see you. God never intended men to live as monks. He told us to go forth and populate the earth. He wants us to make love to beautiful women. That is why he made them beautiful, and why he made us lust for them.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:27 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Im becoming MGTOW now for moral reasons since lust and fornication are a sin.

:shock:
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:28 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Why would you imagine MGTOW and HA are polar opposites? I do not label myself with any label but I am most certainly one of the MGTOW men there could possibly be. Is there ANYONE going MORE his own way than me? I doubt it. Further? I live happier abroad. I live in Germany and I can tell you Germany is a much nicer place to live than in the west....even if the buggers did throw me in jail for 19 days recently.

Germany IS the West. And it's every bit as much a feminist shithole as America. You are just seeing it through rose colored glasses because you see America as Hell, so any other place must be Heaven. I can believe Germany makes you happy, that you found your place there, but it's a Western European country with a lot of equality between the sexes, many highly educated women, very low birth rates and run by a female head of state. It's hardly some Utopian man-friendly society, as evidenced by you being thrown in jail recently.

+1 for Truth.
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:40 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
As far as lust goes... lust is not a sin. You can feel lust for your wife, and it would be a heathy feeling. Lust and love can go hand in hand. Lust is what makes us human. It's what makes us men. We must embrace our lust, but keep ourselves in check and preserve our powers for the women who are truly worth our strength and devotion. And then we release our lust... and release it so good they'll walk funny the next day and blush whenever they see you. God never intended men to live as monks. He told us to go forth and populate the earth. He wants us to make love to beautiful women. That is why he made them beautiful, and why he made us lust for them.

Truth from agnostics.

+10

let me add, for NewLife's sake... JESUS was not anti-life. His first miracle was to MAKE WINE, and he told a ribald parable about brides who didn't get laid on their own wedding night.

The "lust is a sin" stuff entered in in the early centuries afterward. perhaps it was an over-reaction to paganism, wherein prostiution (male and female) was included in religious rites. Bt IMO it was already "in the water", due to NeoPlatonism, and cults like Manichae-ism. You see this markedly in the scribblings of that infamous hypocrite Augustine, who gave up a good Tunisian mistress when he became a Christian, then "backslid" and took another mistress, somewhere in there he got engaged to a White Christian girl from a proper Roman family, then turned his back on them all and took a vow of celibacy.

His "City of God" reveals that he CONTINUED to have a morbid obsession with sex.

No way should this guy be revered in the Church.

Anyway my point is, you have to ignore, WEED OUT the anti-life, ascetic crap within Christian tradition. It is NOT from Judaism or Christianity. Its roots are pagan. I am not against all things pre-Christian, but I am not obligated to kiss ass, either.

Zeitola has it exactly right.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:21 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:

Of the many retarded things I have heard you say during your stay on the forums, this is by far the most retarded. It is also the most hypocrical statement ever coming from a man like you, who until yesterday would post almost daily about his need for sex and hookers, girl friend experiences, bargirls... you are a deviant, driven entirely by the lust you now claim to be against, living a Godless life of depravity while hiding behind the facade of a good Christian. You are beyond saving, and we all know it. Why not embrace your true nature? The only way you could ever be free of your "sinful desires" is if you lost were a eunuch.

Everyone is a sinner by true nature. Everyone needs saving grace from God to slowly change their life but they will fall time and time again and will struggle with certain sins. No one is beyond saving. If your critical of my new view then thats a good thing and im slowly on a new path from the worldly god hating people like you. jesus was hated by people like you also.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:19 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Everyone is a sinner by true nature. Everyone needs saving grace from God to slowly change their life but they will fall time and time again and will struggle with certain sins. No one is beyond saving. If your critical of my new view then thats a good thing and im slowly on a new path from the worldly god hating people like you. jesus was hated by people like you also.

Jesus was not hated by people like me, in fact I do not dislike Jesus right now, but instead I admire him. He was never anti-sex and he had compassion for people from all walks of life, whether they be rich or poor, moral or immoral. You are right to say that no one is beyond saving, I agree with you entirely. But don't you think being a God-fearing man is enough, you will have to follow in Jesus' footsteps and help your fellow man. THAT is what God wants you to do. He doesn't care if you have sex, if you lust for a beautiful woman. He'll high five you, for appreciating his greatest creation! I am sure God would like a man who gives half his money to charity a lot more then a man who's in Church every Sunday but selfishly keeps all his earnings to himself and looks down on his poorer fellow man.

Do as I do, not do as I say. I think that's the truest way to show that you have truly changed. But what do I know... I am am just a "wordly sinner". :roll:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:14 pm

Great points Marcos. I've wondered the same thing. It would seem that MGTOW folks assume that America is the world and therefore the women in America represent women everywhere. In other words, everything is the same everywhere.

The conspiracy movement makes this assumption too. I don't know why cause it's a false assumption. America and the whole world are not the same. Yet most people have this default assumption. It's weird.

But that might be a part of it. Do most folks in the MGTOW movement know about international dating or the benefits of living overseas?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Billy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Newlife come on man. Yes guys bait your trolling here as some are religios but come on.

I was MGTOW and am now to. Let me explain. Some countries are toxic in the matter of women. So you train yourself to be able to live without women. It´s as Ghost explained a tool.

Yes shure there is the option to go abroad but for that you need money and a let´s say an anti fragile nature which is not something given to all men. To deal with a different culture and going into risks is not for everybody.

Anyway after some time when men have the money and the psychological ressources they can change their modus operandi.

In short, guys living in p***y hell are like in prison. There is no way in short term. Their reality is the prison. As long as they have not the ressources it makes no sense for them to dream about it all day. Short term holidays may have the opposite effect as the shock of coming back may destroy them and they will become an alcoholic.

So the prison lifestyle becomes their religion. In short no money no honey :)

MGTOW seems to be the wrong word in this context rather guys in distance to women for limited or unlimited time. GDW(L)(UL)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby S_Parc » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Billy wrote:I was MGTOW and am now to. Let me explain. Some countries are toxic in the matter of women. So you train yourself to be able to live without women. It´s as Ghost explained a tool.

Yes shure there is the option to go abroad but for that you need money and a let´s say an anti fragile nature which is not something given to all men. To deal with a different culture and going into risks is not for everybody.

Anyway after some time when men have the money and the psychological resources they can change their modus operandi.

In short, guys living in p***y hell are like in prison. There is no way in short term. Their reality is the prison. As long as they have not the resources it makes no sense for them to dream about it all day. Short term holidays may have the opposite effect as the shock of coming back may destroy them and they will become an alcoholic.

So the prison lifestyle becomes their religion. In short no money no honey :)

MGTOW seems to be the wrong word in this context rather guys in distance to women for limited or unlimited time. GDW(L)(UL)

Yes Billy, this is a sort of realistic, hands-on type of worldview, which differs from the religious spin of a Marcos, who despite being *happily settled down*, needs to get on the internet and hammer on ppl, as if he needs to constantly justify his state of being.

Remember, when I'd gotten on this forum, I had recently broken up with a Brazilian and was raging against my sister who, BTW, is still crazy as we speak. She's not coming to Thanksgiving dinner with Mel and I. She's formerly excommunicated from my life along with my dad. Back then, I used to pick fights with ppl like Women'sView and so forth. A lot of that bickering was me working through my early family issues.

Well, that part of my life is over and today, like Danielle, I have little to contribute, aside from my non sequitor political a/o arts & entertainment commentaries. Thus, I'm happy and can't fathom, what keeps Marcos and Public coming here, to constantly tell others, what's the true "source of happiness" in men, as if they're Jehovah's Witnesses or something. I can't even sustain much interest in even arguing with anyone more because I just lack the vitriol in me, since life is good and content. I believe that if someone wants to be miserable, that's their prerogative. On the other hand, I think misery is counterproductive and harmful in the end, so a practical daily, step-by-step process of alleviating that, called it XYZ, would be a better option.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Billy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:39 pm

S_Park, yeah this religion thing is very popular in the US. Even with the Roosh guys who try to be the die hard rational guys. One has to live with that to some extend.

I think it´s really interesting that it still works with you and Mell. Shows how individual solutions can be. Everybody has to find his own way.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby S_Parc » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Billy wrote:S_Park, yeah this religion thing is very popular in the US. Even with the Roosh guys who try to be the die hard rational guys. One has to live with that to some extend.

I think it´s really interesting that it still works with you and Mel. Shows how individual solutions can be. Everybody has to find his own way.

Yes, relationships (or not having relationships) are about living life and the way I see it is that it's a process. If one wants to find "Jesus", join a church or go to some monastery.

And thus, sitting around, talking about Mel all of the time, feels sophomoric. It's working and I'm happy, end of story.

I can imagine some these religious fellows in my shoes. All they'd be doing is bragging, saying that 'I can talk to my GF, not only about why Prof Jerkoff took Chapter 7 out of the control theory mid-term but also about Selma Hayek's b**bs. I'm awesome! I love my woman! etc, etc'

Sure, a lot of that was cool in the beginning but today, it's like the Sunday news. I've moved on to actual living; doing "emotional drugs" was yesteryear's big topic of discussion, though I'm guilty of sometimes getting all lightheaded about that stuff, periodically, but it's no longer my Sermon for a forum.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions