Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Marcos, What is the difference between a Hoe and Wife?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: marcos, What is the difference between a Hoe and Wife?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:39 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Catholics put their faith in works and man and phony doctrine. You dont go to heaven based on works or else muslims and hindus would get in sometimes too. :roll:

I'm sure a good Muslim, Jew or Hindu goes to heaven a lot easier then a lousy Baptist does.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:40 pm

S_Parc wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:baptist. The same as what it says about p**n and most of us are guilty of that.

Why does religion matter to you when all you are after is a girl who is simple, hot and sexy? Why can't she be Catholic?

catholics are going to hell so why would i marry such a girl. that would be pointless. if im gonna marry i want someone who has the same beliefs or ill just stay unmarried.

Catholics go to hell? Lol you are such a retard, man... how can such a stupid motherf***er make 25,000 dollars a month? Jesus Christ... some of the nicest, friendliest and most generous of people have been Catholics, while the only Baptist relative of my wife has treated us like crap and made us pay for a ton of shit. And I am to believe the baptist bitch will go to heaven while we go to hell? f**k no. If there's such a thing as a heaven, the only way to get inside is to follow Jesus' example and live a good life.

What part of America does newlifeinphilippines live in? Many Protestants and Catholics date all over the place and yes, get married and so forth. This isn't the 1930s anymore?

california. I dont care what others do. For marriage I wont marry a girl unless she converts. Real conversion which is hard to find. Hoes and leech girls put on a fake act to please the man which is not what i want.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:41 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Catholics put their faith in works and man and phony doctrine. You dont go to heaven based on works or else muslims and hindus would get in sometimes too. :roll:

I'm sure a good Muslim, Jew or Hindu goes to heaven a lot easier then a lousy Baptist does.

you obviously dont understand why Jesus came here. You dont even believe in God.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:46 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:you obviously dont understand why Jesus came here. You dont even believe in God.

My personal beliefs are my own.

But, here's what I believe... Jesus was a swell dude, and he cared about his fellow man. He wanted others to treat their fellow man the way they themselves would want to get treated. He hated money lenders, and he had compassion for whores, criminals and cripples. He was a rebel against the establishment, he fed and helped the poor and sick and he was compassionate to other people. He lived a good life, and died for what he believed in.

Now as for God? If God would deny me the entrance to Heaven for not believing the right way, then he's no deity but a whiny toddler. If I follow the path of his son and care about my loved ones and those who have it worse then me, I am sure he'll let me into Heaven.

God is not a petty child throwing tantrums. He does not care if you are a Baptist or a Catholic. There are Catholics who live a far more righteous life then some Baptists, and vice versa.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:48 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:you obviously dont understand why Jesus came here. You dont even believe in God.

My personal beliefs are my own.

But, here's what I believe... Jesus was a swell dude, and he cared about his fellow man. He wanted others to treat their fellow man the way they themselves would want to get treated. He hated money lenders, and he had compassion for whores, criminals and cripples. He was a rebel against the establishment, he fed and helped the poor and sick and he was compassionate to other people. He lived a good life, and died for what he believed in.

Now as for God? If God would deny me the entrance to Heaven for not believing the right way, then he's no deity but a whiny toddler. If I follow the path of his son and care about my loved ones and those who have it worse then me, I am sure he'll let me into Heaven.

God is not a petty child throwing tantrums. He does not care if you are a Baptist or a Catholic. There are Catholics who live a far more righteous life then some Baptists, and vice versa.

your seeing it from an atheist point of view.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:50 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:your seeing it from an atheist point of view.

I don't believe I am. I am seeing it from the point of view of a reasonable and tolerant man. I married into a Catholic family and respect their religious beliefs and traditions. I question many aspects of it, but I would not call myself an atheist. I am definitely spiritual, but not dogmatic like you. The world isn't black and white.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:52 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:your seeing it from an atheist point of view.

The world isn't black and white.

yes it is.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:55 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:yes it is.

It is only to fanatics, simple-minded folk and autistic people.

To rational and reasonable people, the world is a whole lot of grey with some black and white sprinkled in between. Refusing to marry a non-Baptist girl "because she will go to hell" is a retarded reason to dump a girl. The more ridiculous things like this you say, the more I become convinced you dying childless and unmarried is probably for the best.

You sound like a whoring Ayatollah to me.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:58 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yes it is.

It is only to fanatics, simple-minded folk and autistic people.

To rational and reasonable people, the world is a whole lot of grey with some black and white sprinkled in between. Refusing to marry a non-Baptist girl "because she will go to hell" is a retarded reason to dump a girl. The more ridiculous things like this you say, the more I become convinced you dying childless and unmarried is probably for the best.

You sound like a whoring Ayatollah to me.

I dont care what you think you dont believe in teh bible. The bible even says to not marry someone of unbelief.
Your wishy washy on your beliefs. Your atheist but you pretend to go to catholic mass. Sounds like either you or your wife are "faking" it to please one another in regards to religion. Which is an issue ive found with the women there.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:03 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I dont care what you think you dont believe in teh bible. The bible even says to not marry someone of unbelief.
Your wishy washy on your beliefs. Your atheist but you pretend to go to catholic mass. Sounds like either you or your wife are "faking" it to please one another in regards to religion. Which is an issue ive found with the women there.

I believe in some parts of the the Bible, other parts I am not a fan of. If God did not want us to think for ourselves and question things, he would not have given us the capacity to think. If aspects of a religion would hold me back from being an original thinker or thinking outside the box, then those aspects are to be ignored.

You may call this wishy washy, but I don't care about it. I'm not an atheist, I am definitely a spiritual person and believe in an afterlife and in the existence of eternal, immortal souls that live on beyond our earthly passing. I just believe that for a man to go to heaven, what he DOES is more important then what he BELIEVES.

I once read a story about a Dutch reverend... he had a fight with a friend once who said non-Christians go to hell. The Reverend said: "I was forced to work on the Birmese railroad in the Second World War. One day, when I was on the brink of dying, a Buddhist lady gave me water and saved my life. Do you believe she does not go to Heaven?" And his friend said: "No". The Reverend denounced his friend for not being a true Christian, because the Buddhist lady followed the example of Christ more then he did.

And no, there's no "faking it". My wife and I are just intelligent enough to THINK about what we believe in and what we don't believe in. You do not have to believe 100% of the Bible to be a good Christian, you simply have to live a good life and be good to others. That's a lot more important.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:08 pm

seems like you pick and choose what you want to believe. Thats why i have a problem with catholics like your wife. They dont know what they believe in. They just do what they are told so she just happily goes along with your pick and choose strategy cause she doesnt know what to beleive in either. I find all the catholic women like that in philippines ignorant of religion and their own beleifs. All the smart women I met were in a protestant church.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:11 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:I once read a story about a Dutch reverend... he had a fight with a friend once who said non-Christians go to hell. The Reverend said: "I was forced to work on the Birmese railroad in the Second World War. One day, when I was on the brink of dying, a Buddhist lady gave me water and saved my life. Do you believe she does not go to Heaven?" And his friend said: "No". The Reverend denounced his friend for not being a true Christian, because the Buddhist lady followed the example of Christ more then he did.

The way I look at it is that once we travel down the road that my denomination's acceptance of Christ as savior is greater than yours, it's no longer a conversation but a pissing contest.

My dad used to get into it, as he's much more a Calvinist at heart than many others and that's basically, an impure heart, meaning someone who rejects Anglo-American values and supports gays and communists, even if it's in passing, cannot be redeemed by faith alone. And thus, he's got some extreme hubris about being the keeper of the true faith. Anyways, I'd stopped speaking to him about this stuff, years ago.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:14 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:seems like you pick and choose what you want to believe. Thats why i have a problem with catholics like your wife. They dont know what they believe in. They just do what they are told so she just happily goes along with your pick and choose strategy cause she doesnt know what to beleive in either. I find all the catholic women like that in philippines ignorant of religion and their own beleifs. All the smart women I met were in a protestant church.

Catholic women can be just as smart as Protestant women, and vice versa. In my opinion, a woman who is capable of thinking for herself without being a sheep to the priest, pastor or reverend, is a lot smarter then one who blindly follows dogma and has no mind of her own. I have been able to have long and interesting conversations with my wife about the nature of man, about celibacy, priesthood, immorality and corruption. About Biblical stories, and whether we should take them at face value or if it's the meaning behind them that counts. I like having conversations like that with her, a lot more then a woman who just says: "The Bible says this, so it's 100% true, and that's the end of it". If you want a robot, fly to Japan in ten years and buy one. But I want a human being capable of thinking for herself.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:16 pm

S_Parc wrote:The way I look at it is that once we travel down the road that my denomination's acceptance of Christ as savior is greater than yours, it's no longer a conversation but a pissing contest.

My dad used to get into it, as he's much more a Calvinist at heart than many others and that's basically, an impure heart, meaning someone who rejects Anglo-American values and supports gays and communists, even if it's in passing, cannot be redeemed by faith alone. And thus, he's got some extreme hubris about being the keeper of the true faith. Anyways, I'd stopped speaking to him about this stuff, years ago.

All form of religious conversation or debate with a "true believer" who's full of his own BS turns into a pissing match fairly quick. It's impossible to debate someone who's not open-minded and unwilling to consider the fact he may be wrong about something. Brick walls do not make for fun conversational partners.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:19 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
S_Parc wrote:The way I look at it is that once we travel down the road that my denomination's acceptance of Christ as savior is greater than yours, it's no longer a conversation but a pissing contest.

All form of religious conversation or debate with a "true believer" who's full of his own BS turns into a pissing match fairly quick. It's impossible to debate someone who's not open-minded and unwilling to consider the fact he may be wrong about something. Brick walls do not make for fun conversational partners.

Welcome to the home I'd grown up in :(

My dad could give Oliver Cromwell a run for his money.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions