Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Marcos, What is the difference between a Hoe and Wife?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: marcos, What is the difference between a Hoe and Wife?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:24 pm

S_Parc wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
S_Parc wrote:The way I look at it is that once we travel down the road that my denomination's acceptance of Christ as savior is greater than yours, it's no longer a conversation but a pissing contest.

My dad used to get into it, as he's much more a Calvinist at heart than many others and that's basically, an impure heart, meaning someone who rejects Anglo-American values and supports gays and communists, even if it's in passing, cannot be redeemed by faith alone. And thus, he's got some extreme hubris about being the keeper of the true faith. Anyways, I'd stopped speaking to him about this stuff, years ago.


All form of religious conversation or debate with a "true believer" who's full of his own BS turns into a pissing match fairly quick. It's impossible to debate someone who's not open-minded and unwilling to consider the fact he may be wrong about something. Brick walls do not make for fun conversational partners.


Welcome to the home I'd grown up in :(

My dad could give Oliver Cromwell a run for his money.


I feel sorry for you man... you and your sister. It's really awful having to deal with people like that, they are the absolute worst. Things like this make me wish for Newlife never to find a Filipina, whether she's Baptist or not. He will insist on her converting, and following his rules. While he himself frequents whores but believes this is of no consequence to his shot at Heaven, simply because he's "Baptist". The hypocrisy of such "true believers" is astounding to me. They far too often forget that Jesus had love and tolerance for all of God's children, and made no difference from what walk of life they came. He was a thousand times more tolerant then any of these bastards, from what I gather. And yet they all fume at the mouth at "non believers and their devilish tricks", while frequently breaking His commandments. A crazy world we live in... :roll:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines







Re: marcos, What is the difference between a Hoe and Wife?

Postby S_Parc » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:33 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
S_Parc wrote:The way I look at it is that once we travel down the road that my denomination's acceptance of Christ as savior is greater than yours, it's no longer a conversation but a pissing contest.

My dad used to get into it, as he's much more a Calvinist at heart than many others and that's basically, an impure heart, meaning someone who rejects Anglo-American values and supports gays and communists, even if it's in passing, cannot be redeemed by faith alone. And thus, he's got some extreme hubris about being the keeper of the true faith. Anyways, I'd stopped speaking to him about this stuff, years ago.


All form of religious conversation or debate with a "true believer" who's full of his own BS turns into a pissing match fairly quick. It's impossible to debate someone who's not open-minded and unwilling to consider the fact he may be wrong about something. Brick walls do not make for fun conversational partners.


Welcome to the home I'd grown up in :(

My dad could give Oliver Cromwell a run for his money.


I feel sorry for you man... you and your sister. It's really awful having to deal with people like that, they are the absolute worst. Things like this make me wish for Newlife never to find a Filipina, whether she's Baptist or not. He will insist on her converting, and following his rules. While he himself frequents whores but believes this is of no consequence to his shot at Heaven, simply because he's "Baptist". The hypocrisy of such "true believers" is astounding to me. They far too often forget that Jesus had love and tolerance for all of God's children, and made no difference from what walk of life they came. He was a thousand times more tolerant then any of these bastards, from what I gather. And yet they all fume at the mouth at "non believers and their devilish tricks", while frequently breaking His commandments. A crazy world we live in... :roll:


His big thing was this unending psychotic (in his head) war against communism. In reality, he was more a die hard Patriot of the British and American empires, since he sees one as a succession of the other. And thus, his beliefs sort of align with his greater worldview that humanity's decline is directly tied to the fall of Anglo-American values. So when the Anglican church allowed for an openly gay vicar, he went ballistic, and left the church forever. His ability to merge his political and religious worldviews are quite something; one feeds the one and vice versa. He's a one man denomination today, the Church of Oneself.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: marcos, What is the difference between a Hoe and Wife?

Postby MrMan » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:27 am

Now as for God? If God would deny me the entrance to Heaven for not believing the right way, then he's no deity but a whiny toddler. If I follow the path of his son and care about my loved ones and those who have it worse then me, I am sure he'll let me into Heaven.


Those who go to Hell will go to Hell for sinning against God. Serial killers can take care of their own loved ones well. So can robbers, mafia kingpins and dictators who murder millions. So can people who've sinned against God by shoplifting, taking His name in vain, dishonoring their parents by yelling at them cussing at them or treating them with disrespect. So can those who have sinned against God by having sex with other men's wives or unmarried women, or who've looked at women to lust after them.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: marcos, What is the difference between a Hoe and Wife?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:31 am

MrMan wrote:
Now as for God? If God would deny me the entrance to Heaven for not believing the right way, then he's no deity but a whiny toddler. If I follow the path of his son and care about my loved ones and those who have it worse then me, I am sure he'll let me into Heaven.


Those who go to Hell will go to Hell for sinning against God. Serial killers can take care of their own loved ones well. So can robbers, mafia kingpins and dictators who murder millions. So can people who've sinned against God by shoplifting, taking His name in vain, dishonoring their parents by yelling at them cussing at them or treating them with disrespect. So can those who have sinned against God by having sex with other men's wives or unmarried women, or who've looked at women to lust after them.



Point being is no one is perfect but somehow Marcos thinks he has crossed some imaginary line of perfection that allows him in based on his works to get to heaven. Nope that's why Jesus died on the cross we all make mistakes.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: marcos, What is the difference between a Hoe and Wife?

Postby MrMan » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:47 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Point being is no one is perfect but somehow Marcos thinks he has crossed some imaginary line of perfection that allows him in based on his works to get to heaven. Nope that's why Jesus died on the cross we all make mistakes.


I can't find it again, but I recall your writing that you didn't monger as much as Will N. Dowd did. I see in this thread your justifying yourself by comparing yourselves to others. On the day of judgment, do you think God will accept, "I didn't monger as much as the guy with the handle Will N. Dowd did" or "Some Baptists looked at porn, so I must be okay."

Really look at the words of Jesus about sin. He warned against looking with lust and said it is better to pluck out your eye than for your whole body to be thrown into Hell. We take that as hyperbole, but doesn't it imply that sin can send His listeners to Hell? Take a look at the description of the false brethren in Jude and false teachers in II Peter and the type of things that those who followed those who followed the way of Balaam or followed the teachings of 'that woman Jezebel'. People fell into the sin of fornication among other things. Look at what these passages say about these sinful people. Look at Christ's warning about those who promoted or fell into fornication in the book of Revelation. You need to repent and not justify yourself by pointing at other people's sin.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: marcos, What is the difference between a Hoe and Wife?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:48 am

MrMan wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Point being is no one is perfect but somehow Marcos thinks he has crossed some imaginary line of perfection that allows him in based on his works to get to heaven. Nope that's why Jesus died on the cross we all make mistakes.


I can't find it again, but I recall your writing that you didn't monger as much as Will N. Dowd did. I see in this thread your justifying yourself by comparing yourselves to others. On the day of judgment, do you think God will accept, "I didn't monger as much as the guy with the handle Will N. Dowd did" or "Some Baptists looked at p**n, so I must be okay."

Really look at the words of Jesus about sin. He warned against looking with lust and said it is better to pluck out your eye than for your whole body to be thrown into Hell. We take that as hyperbole, but doesn't it imply that sin can send His listeners to Hell? Take a look at the description of the false brethren in Jude and false teachers in II Peter and the type of things that those who followed those who followed the way of Balaam or followed the teachings of 'that woman Jezebel'. People fell into the sin of fornication among other things. Look at what these passages say about these sinful people. Look at Christ's warning about those who promoted or fell into fornication in the book of Revelation. You need to repent and not justify yourself by pointing at other people's sin.


your right pm sent.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: marcos, What is the difference between a Hoe and Wife?

Postby MrMan » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:52 am

Marcos Z,

Let's say when you were younger, you yelled at your parents, shop lifted, fornicated, and broke some vows about different things. But when you got older, you took care of your parents in your own home until they died, you were good to your kids, never cheated on your wife and became a decent member of the community and even gave to charity.

Would your good life in the latter half of your life cancel out your earlier sins? Jesus told a parable of servants who did their masters bidding, then he said even so you, when you have done everything you are supposed to do, say we are but unprofitable servants, we have only done as we should do.

You owe it to God to live a good life and not sin against Him. If you treat your loved ones well and care for the poor, you are just doing your duty.

Let's suppose you owned a restaurant. One of your workers worked really well at cleaning the grill and had the restaurant ready to close down just 20 minutes after dinner service was over because he stayed on top of cleaning before the night was over. But, you also found out he was taking $20 extra from the till every night and on several occasions took a few hundred when he wanted to buy some dope, he'd slapped customers who asked too many questions about the food. Would you fire him for stealing and mistreating customers, or would you think that cleaning the grill and getting customers cancelled out his offense of stealing and mistreating customers?
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests