ADMINISTRATOR SIR ~ WHY DID I RECEIVE A WARNING??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anatol
Junior Poster

ADMINISTRATOR SIR ~ WHY DID I RECEIVE A WARNING??

Post by Anatol »

Mr. Winston Administrator Sir,

I said the following and was given a warning by member fschmidt for saying that it is good that member ZBoy has left because like most Chinese men, his inferiority complex is why China is not fighting feminism. What is the issue with telling a member it is good he has left and saying the reason for it?

It is probable that member fschmidt has an issue with me because I earlier said he is wrong for supporting open pr********on {(Gentlemen, I humbly beg your pardon for referring to such a lewd thing)}. He may also wish to curry favour with you in support of member Jester as moderator since, like ZBoy, you are Chinese/Taiwanese in ethnicity as well. I strongly suggest you do not get brainwashed by the modern Western man's obsequiousness, for it led to entry by U.S.A. and Britain into China and led to China's demise in the Qing dynasty 200 years ago. However, these are not the most salient issues ~ the real issue is ~ I am curious as to what I said wrongly here, sir!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

It is good you are leaving. Hopefully it will be permanent! You, like most Chinese and Indian men have a severe inferiority complex and I don't like that. This is a big reason why feminism has spread to the world ~ until Chinese and Russian and Indian men start being proud of their patriarchal cultures again, we Western men who don't want a thing to do with feminism are stuck here in U.S.A.

| {(Spits on feminism in front of you ~ and that's for being its friend, Mr. Chinese! A present for you!!)} |

~~~~~ WHERE IS THE REAL CHINA AT? THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE READY TO DO BATTLE TO THE DEATH AGAINST EVIL FEMINISM OF U.S.A. AND ITS LACKEYS LIKE MY NATION SPAIN. ~~~~~~~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The actual web-link is here ~

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25303
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: ADMINISTRATOR SIR ~ WHY DID I RECEIVE A WARNING??

Post by fschmidt »

I explained the warning. This is what I wrote:

---------------------------
About this post:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25303&view=unread#p208349

You may not personally attack members of this forum. You may attack groups (Democrats, Jews, Eskimos, etc.) but not individuals. So please delete the post I linked to.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

fschmidt wrote:I explained the warning. This is what I wrote:

About this post:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25303&view=unread#p208349

You may not personally attack members of this forum. You may attack groups (Democrats, Jews, Eskimos, etc.) but not individuals. So please delete the post I linked to.
Hello,

An attack is if someone is walking on the road and I ATTACK him for walking on the road. There is no reason to do that. However, an aberration is different. If a man is walking down the road and walking on all four limbs without any clothing, then it would actually be abnormal not to shout at him. Similarly, ZBoy, like China, has reacted abnormally and opposite how they should be reacting ~ so my deed is a VALID CRITICISM. It is not an attack in the purest sense and this nuance must be discerned.

It is the same with your opinions on open p*********n {(Gentlemen, I beg your pardon for saying that uncouth word!)}. I think you're a madman for supporting it and it's logical that any man with a slight sense of morality will not support it. Lastly, I am often vociferously criticised for writing in many colours but have never once claimed it was an attack upon me, because in America, it is indeed an aberration for men to be colourful. Hence I always explain that Spanish males are artistic and that one shouldn't read my statements if he doesn't like the colours.

~ Lastly, I point out that my writing in many colours has nary an effect on anything and may even be right to use so many colours. Or it may be wrong. The important point is that it's not a big thing because it has no social-impact. However, China and India reacting abnormally to feminism is very very pernicious to society and has been deleterious for the rest of the world.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I would not shout at a man walking down the road and walking on all four limbs without any clothing. What is the point? On this forum, you may say that you don't approve of walking on four limbs naked. You may also say that you don't like people who walk on four limbs naked. But if one of our members chooses to walk on four limbs naked, you may not shout at him on this forum. A basic level of civility must be maintained here using rules of conduct. If you don't like the rules, please go elsewhere.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

fschmidt wrote:I would not shout at a man walking down the road and walking on all four limbs without any clothing. What is the point? On this forum, you may say that you don't approve of walking on four limbs n****. You may also say that you don't like people who walk on four limbs n****. But if one of our members chooses to walk on four limbs n****, you may not shout at him on this forum. A basic level of civility must be maintained here using rules of conduct. If you don't like the rules, please go elsewhere.

Hello,

I don't agree with you, old man. It's obvious senility is starting to turn your brain into clay. Weak.....soft.....infirm.....inferior. Also, make sure you censor certain words or at least ask for pardon before using them.

I CALL UPON THE SUPREME MODERATOR MR. WINSTON TO DECIDE THIS CASE! UNTIL THEN, WE WILL DISBAR FROM FURTHER REPARTEE.
Sidious
Freshman Poster

Post by Sidious »

fschmidt wrote:I would not shout at a man walking down the road and walking on all four limbs without any clothing. What is the point? On this forum, you may say that you don't approve of walking on four limbs naked. You may also say that you don't like people who walk on four limbs naked. But if one of our members chooses to walk on four limbs naked, you may not shout at him on this forum. A basic level of civility must be maintained here using rules of conduct. If you don't like the rules, please go elsewhere.

Anatol is an utter troll. He wants to claim Spain is Anti-Feminist, when their divorce rate is almost 3x higher than China's. I say ban him.
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

Honestly, why does every paragraph have to be a different colour?

That's what an attention whore would do. Feminism is full of attention whores.
Trying to be a better man
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Thank god! I too think anatol is a troll. Seriously, who says "sir" all the time (besides Filipinos) and says weird biblical stuff all the time, or just weird stuff period. No one can truly be like that unless they are a troll.