Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Albuquerque man threatens to jump off freeway overpass

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2458
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Albuquerque man threatens to jump off freeway overpass

Post by fschmidt » November 22nd, 2014, 4:27 am

“We shut the freeway down because people were driving by saying, ‘jump,’ ‘kill yourself’ and ‘do it.’ I can tell you I’m pretty ashamed of citizens for doing that,” Officer Simon Drobik said.


Yup, that's America.
Support morality, support Islam.

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
Posts: 779
Joined: June 19th, 2014, 7:47 am

Re: Albuquerque man threatens to jump off freeway overpass

Post by MattHanson1990 » November 22nd, 2014, 4:36 am

fschmidt wrote:“We shut the freeway down because people were driving by saying, ‘jump,’ ‘kill yourself’ and ‘do it.’ I can tell you I’m pretty ashamed of citizens for doing that,” Officer Simon Drobik said.


Yup, that's America.
And this man's intentions was very likely as a result of him being shut out of the dating scene or going through a bad break-up. I bet if he came across this site and gone to Mexico, his dating and social life would've changed forever.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2290
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Albuquerque man threatens to jump off freeway overpass

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » November 22nd, 2014, 6:02 am

MattHanson1990 wrote:
fschmidt wrote:“We shut the freeway down because people were driving by saying, ‘jump,’ ‘kill yourself’ and ‘do it.’ I can tell you I’m pretty ashamed of citizens for doing that,” Officer Simon Drobik said.


Yup, that's America.
And this man's intentions was very likely as a result of him being shut out of the dating scene or going through a bad break-up. I bet if he came across this site and gone to Mexico, his dating and social life would've changed forever.
....Yup EXACTLY LIKE THIS GUY HAS: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25159
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Albuquerque man threatens to jump off freeway overpass

Post by Ghost » November 22nd, 2014, 6:03 am

The article is useless. When things like this happen, the media response is to report pointless details: "Police talked him down in 5 hours," "Drivers are assholes to suicidal man." (Though, that is a typically American asshole response to urge on a suicidal man.) Why was he up there? What makes a man suicidal? Threatening to jump off a bridge is a plea for help? Why was he there? Typically useless media - no important info, only trivial details.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2290
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Albuquerque man threatens to jump off freeway overpass

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » November 22nd, 2014, 8:17 pm

Ghost wrote:The article is useless. When things like this happen, the media response is to report pointless details: "Police talked him down in 5 hours," "Drivers are assholes to suicidal man." (Though, that is a typically American asshole response to urge on a suicidal man.) Why was he up there? What makes a man suicidal? Threatening to jump off a bridge is a plea for help? Why was he there? Typically useless media - no important info, only trivial details.
Thank you! They aren't considerate. Everything is so face-value and stereotypical without any thorough analysis. And people want to know why I`m very anti-American when it comes to most things about America nowadays.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

green1976
Freshman Poster
Posts: 373
Joined: September 8th, 2011, 10:24 pm

Re: Albuquerque man threatens to jump off freeway overpass

Post by green1976 » November 24th, 2014, 2:25 am

fschmidt wrote:“We shut the freeway down because people were driving by saying, ‘jump,’ ‘kill yourself’ and ‘do it.’ I can tell you I’m pretty ashamed of citizens for doing that,” Officer Simon Drobik said.


Yup, that's America.
I would be interested to know what would these drivers said if the suicidal person has being a very sexy female?
Would they say"jump"or would they try to save her?rofl

American testosterone douchebag sounds one of the worst enemy to men.
And all the society boost their ego by creating this kind of men.

They are really affectively and sexually frustrated and they take their anger against other men but tend to be mangina with females.
They won't look at themselves at all..and try to understand what makes them so angry,competitive,resentful,aggressive.
They won't point to American women,american violent society as a possible cause.
They have the appearence to be very masculine outside(gym and muscles)but in reality i find them quite submissive.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”