Albuquerque man threatens to jump off freeway overpass

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Albuquerque man threatens to jump off freeway overpass

Post by fschmidt »

“We shut the freeway down because people were driving by saying, ‘jump,’ ‘kill yourself’ and ‘do it.’ I can tell you I’m pretty ashamed of citizens for doing that,” Officer Simon Drobik said.

Yup, that's America.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

fschmidt wrote:“We shut the freeway down because people were driving by saying, ‘jump,’ ‘kill yourself’ and ‘do it.’ I can tell you I’m pretty ashamed of citizens for doing that,” Officer Simon Drobik said.

Yup, that's America.
And this man's intentions was very likely as a result of him being shut out of the dating scene or going through a bad break-up. I bet if he came across this site and gone to Mexico, his dating and social life would've changed forever.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
fschmidt wrote:“We shut the freeway down because people were driving by saying, ‘jump,’ ‘kill yourself’ and ‘do it.’ I can tell you I’m pretty ashamed of citizens for doing that,” Officer Simon Drobik said.

Yup, that's America.
And this man's intentions was very likely as a result of him being shut out of the dating scene or going through a bad break-up. I bet if he came across this site and gone to Mexico, his dating and social life would've changed forever.
....Yup EXACTLY LIKE THIS GUY HAS: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25159
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ghost wrote:The article is useless. When things like this happen, the media response is to report pointless details: "Police talked him down in 5 hours," "Drivers are assholes to suicidal man." (Though, that is a typically American asshole response to urge on a suicidal man.) Why was he up there? What makes a man suicidal? Threatening to jump off a bridge is a plea for help? Why was he there? Typically useless media - no important info, only trivial details.
Thank you! They aren't considerate. Everything is so face-value and stereotypical without any thorough analysis. And people want to know why I`m very anti-American when it comes to most things about America nowadays.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Yup, that's America.
I would be interested to know what would these drivers said if the suicidal person has being a very sexy female?
Would they say"jump"or would they try to save her?rofl

American testosterone douchebag sounds one of the worst enemy to men.
And all the society boost their ego by creating this kind of men.

They are really affectively and sexually frustrated and they take their anger against other men but tend to be mangina with females.
They won't look at themselves at all..and try to understand what makes them so angry,competitive,resentful,aggressive.
They won't point to American women,american violent society as a possible cause.
They have the appearence to be very masculine outside(gym and muscles)but in reality i find them quite submissive.