Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Most Overrated & Overvalued Commodity is...VAGINA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Most Overrated & Overvalued Commodity is...VAGINA

Postby Banano » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:25 am

http://shawnsjames.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/the-most-overrated-overvalued-commodity.html



What is the most valuable commodity in the United States today? It’s not gold, it’s not silver. It’s not real estate. It’s not even oil, coal or diamonds.

The most valuable natural resource in the United States is a Woman’s Vagina.

Men will lie for it. Men will steal for it. Men will fight for it. Some will even kill another man just for the chance to get put their penis in the soft warm wet space between a woman’s legs.
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am







Re: The Most Overrated & Overvalued Commodity is...v****a

Postby starchild5 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:48 am

Banano wrote:http://shawnsjames.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/the-most-overrated-overvalued-commodity.html



What is the most valuable commodity in the United States today? It’s not gold, it’s not silver. It’s not real estate. It’s not even oil, coal or diamonds.

The most valuable natural resource in the United States is a Woman’s v****a.

Men will lie for it. Men will steal for it. Men will fight for it. Some will even kill another man just for the chance to get put their penis in the soft warm wet space between a woman’s legs.


Its because they created an artificial shortage for it...If sex was in plenty aka being natural..It would not be over rated and over valued :)

Its not only in US but sex starved countries like India, Middle east etc...V***na is the most valuable :)
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1659
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: The Most Overrated & Overvalued Commodity is...v****a

Postby Ghost » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:11 am

It certainly is the most over-rated commodity in the West. It plays in perfectly to the slave-holding mentality of the rulers: make men believe they are and that working/paying taxes/playing by the rules will earn them some p***y and they'll throw their lives away in support of the system. Add in a massive dose of liberal anti-values and men will become more feminist than the females will.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: The Most Overrated & Overvalued Commodity is...v****a

Postby Banano » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:31 am

Artificial? Its roughly 51:49 male female ratio at birth, its always been like that

I suspect its our sex drive which drives price up through the roof

Islam is the only real power out there that has potential to reverse this, its not perfect system but has its good sides


Lets face it, Western men are too weak, too many gays, liberals, feminists and p***y beggers.

HA can work in 2014 but it has no future, what will happen in 20 years from now when SEA and other counties get richer and women start getting better paying jobs? Isaan and Filipina girls start driving cars and become independent? It will happen thanks to globalization, internet, facebook, offshoring... There will be no place for betas to hide...biggest losers will be western men

Can anyone think that far?
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: The Most Overrated & Overvalued Commodity is...v****a

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:43 am

Banano wrote:Artificial? Its roughly 51:49 male female ratio at birth, its always been like that

I suspect its our sex drive which drives price up through the roof

Islam is the only real power out there that has potential to reverse this, its not perfect system but has its good sides


Lets face it, Western men are too weak, too many gays, liberals, feminists and p***y beggers.

HA can work in 2014 but it has no future, what will happen in 20 years from now when SEA and other counties get richer and women start getting better paying jobs? Isaan and Filipina girls start driving cars and become independent? It will happen thanks to globalization, internet, facebook, offshoring... There will be no place for betas to hide...biggest losers will be western men

Can anyone think that far?


yes its called vietnam and indonesia. surely not all of these countries will rise together some will be setback. Heck cuba is still stuck in 1950
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The Most Overrated & Overvalued Commodity is...v****a

Postby Ghost » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:17 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Banano wrote:Artificial? Its roughly 51:49 male female ratio at birth, its always been like that

I suspect its our sex drive which drives price up through the roof

Islam is the only real power out there that has potential to reverse this, its not perfect system but has its good sides


Lets face it, Western men are too weak, too many gays, liberals, feminists and p***y beggers.

HA can work in 2014 but it has no future, what will happen in 20 years from now when SEA and other counties get richer and women start getting better paying jobs? Isaan and Filipina girls start driving cars and become independent? It will happen thanks to globalization, internet, facebook, offshoring... There will be no place for betas to hide...biggest losers will be western men

Can anyone think that far?


yes its called vietnam and indonesia. surely not all of these countries will rise together some will be setback. Heck cuba is still stuck in 1950


First, technology is not equal to "Americanization." (With some partial exceptions like smart phones and internet - those technologies do spread cultural influences, but are still just tools and don't alone decide if a country is feminist.) See, once a country goes third world, it never really emerges, with few exceptions. The Philippines is too dog-eat-dog, full of colonial mentality, and backstabbing/untrustworthy to become prosperous again.

Trust is a per-requisite to civilization and without it a civilization that is, well, civilized, cannot emerge.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: The Most Overrated & Overvalued Commodity is...v****a

Postby Bane » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:27 pm

@ Banano,

I hate to admit it, but I agree with you about the future prospects of Global Dating. The fact is that, because of communications technologies like the internet and smartphones, we have been able to connect to people all over the world much more easily. Also because of these developments, we are able to communicate a lot easier with women from many other countries as well. However, it is a double edged sword, because these same technologies allow the spread of American cultural osmosis to take place much more easily. It doesn't take a Da Vinci level genius to realize that the most powerful and pervasive culture in terms of money, exposure, advertising, etc. is the modern American popular culture. While other countries have their own music, movies, and societal ideals, none of them come close to matching the spread and pervasiveness of US pop culture. I teach students from many different countries as part of my work, and I notice this a lot with many of the younger students I teach. They have swallowed the American way of life hook, line and sinker through its music, TV, Hollywood movies, and ideas like feminism. These ideas will continue to spread as long as America's version of pop culture remains unchallenged.

I recall something that physicist Michio Kaku said in several interviews about future civilizations. As technology keeps advancing, and the world gets smaller through globalization, cultures will begin to converge, and a global monoculture based around the dominant pop culture memes and practices will begin to emerge. In our case, for better or worse, our dominant cultural forces are McDonalds, Coca-Cola, Hollywood and, unfortunately, feminism. This will only continue to accelerate as the world becomes more democratic and "Westernized." And yes, there will be consequences for "beta" men, as women around the world begin to converge on a single, universal set of traits, looks, and behaviors that are deemed desirable in potential mates. In many instances, we see this happening already. In several previous posts, I've mentioned how in just 10 short years Japan has gone from a dating paradise to an absolute wasteland based on the the fact that women's standards have now pretty much aligned themselves to those of other English speaking countries. The same phenomenon is starting to happen in the larger cities in China. I'm not sure China will be a great place to head to in a decade. If you classify yourself as "incel" now, I'm afraid things will only get worse for you in the coming years. Once the monoculture takes hold, you have several options:

1) Accept your place in life, and learn to enjoy life as best you can without the company of women.

2) You can fundamentally transform yourself, learn "game" and hope that what you learn will be good enough to work on the more gullible members of the opposite sex.

3) You can wait and hope for realistic looking sexbots to hit the market. If you are over 40, you could be waiting until you go to the grave, however.

4) You can always partake in p4p in places where it is allowed whenever you get the "itch." You'd better hope that Western ideals don't expand so much into those countries that it ends up getting p4p outlawed, though.
Last edited by Bane on Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: The Most Overrated & Overvalued Commodity is...v****a

Postby publicduende » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Ghost wrote:Trust is a per-requisite to civilization and without it a civilization that is, well, civilized, cannot emerge.


Lack of trust in the government and those central institutions that are (well, were) expected to take care and protect us is gone in most first world countries, from the US to Italy and Spain. One of the main reasons why we have a big revival of isolationist parties and secessionist movements is because people naturally feel that smaller units of political and socio-economical organisation are more manageable, closer to the real needs of its people, and more accountable to those who give them legitimacy.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: The Most Overrated & Overvalued Commodity is...v****a

Postby S_Parc » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:53 pm

Bane wrote:global monoculture based around the dominant pop culture memes and practices will begin to emerge. In our case, for better or worse, our dominant cultural forces are McDonalds, Coca-Cola, Hollywood and, unfortunately, feminism. This will only continue to accelerate as the world becomes more democratic and "Westernized."


I'll tell you, when I'd heard a Korean knockoff of John Mellencamp's "R.O.C.K in the USA", I knew we were in trouble :?

I mean much of the pop-rock produced globally, is sounding like a facsimile our old radio days of the 80s and 90s.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: The Most Overrated & Overvalued Commodity is...v****a

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:37 pm

im not sure if i buy the whole 10 year theory in japan. I bet in 1980's it was hard to get a japanese woman too.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The Most Overrated & Overvalued Commodity is...v****a

Postby S_Parc » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:41 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:im not sure if i buy the whole 10 year theory in japan. I bet in 1980's it was hard to get a japanese woman too.


Hard to tell, as Japanese men went to Thailand for a GF, if they got too much attitude. And thus, there wasn't this critical mass of burnt out men, like we'd been seeing in America since the 90s.

From the Japanese men & women I'd known, as well as American ex-pats, until the financial mania kicked in the latter half of the decade, things were 'ok', but then with the bubble, followed by the biggest bust in history, women went only for the local monied men or for their Gaijin fetish of a foreigner.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: The Most Overrated & Overvalued Commodity is...v****a

Postby S_Parc » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:30 pm

S_Parc wrote:John Mellencamp's "R.O.C.K in the USA"


Mel had something to say about this topic ...


Mel wrote:Can't really internationalize a song with local roots rock praising lyrics like the following ...
Mellencamp wrote:Turned the world upside down
There was Frankie Lyman-Bobby Fuller-Mitch Ryder
(They were Rockin')
Jackie Wilson-Shangra-las-Young Rascals
(They were Rockin')
Spotlight on Martha Reeves
Let's don't forget James Brown
Rockin' in the U.S.A.

so a Korean sound-a-like is aping the west.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: The Most Overrated & Overvalued Commodity is...v****a

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:51 am

It’s not gold, it’s not silver. It’s not real estate. It’s not even oil, coal or diamonds.
Buy low. :D

The most valuable natural resource in the United States is a Woman’s v****a.
Sell short. :mrgreen:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: The Most Overrated & Overvalued Commodity is...v****a

Postby tom » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:56 am

A society where the "Alpha" type male is the norm,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yanomami
This is a highly stable society if left to its own devices. You could leave it for 5000 years and come back and nothing much would have changed. There lifestyle is very violent, pretty much everything feminist say is wrong they do and a little more. The reality is about as far from the politically correct portraits as you can get.
tom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kradmelder, Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests