Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


America's Impending Demographic-Financial Cliff

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

America's Impending Demographic-Financial Cliff

Postby Tsar » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:26 am

I predict that this will be the series of events in the next two decades.

Currently:

A sizable majority of the young generations born from 1986-2002 (and maybe those born after 2002) will have a very difficult time building a savings or becoming independent. Most are burdened by student loans, unemployment, or underemployment.

Excluding the elites, the baby boomers have the largest concentration of savings, retirement, and assets like homes.

In the Future:

In time, as the baby boomers retire they will be spending less and likely sell their home to relocate to a more affordable region (assuming they live in an expensive region). This will put downward economic pressure on home prices and their savings will be going into the coffers of the government and corporations. There will be little inheritance left over for any of their children or grandchildren.

The student loan crisis will negatively impact home prices, a real bull market won't return, and home-buying will be scarce. There will be vast poverty. Minimum wage jobs will make up more and more jobs in America and many good jobs will be eliminated once the baby boomers retire.

The people that couldn't gain employment or the long-term unemployed will face discrimination in the hiring process.

The petrodollar will continue to fail. The decline in personal savings of Americans and incomes, and a rising aristocratic plutocracy and corporate oligarchs siphoning all the wealth will continue to reach all-time highs. It would be a two-class system--an upper-class with more opulence and wealth than the Gilded Age and a majority of poor and underclass people at the very bottom. The small middle class that remains would live in gates communities and small enclaves where there is a reasonable amount of prosperity.

Across the country as a whole prices will not fall, they will continue to rise. Incomes will continue to decrease and minimum wage will be the common income for most Americans.

When Americans cannot spend and buy as much because of the student loan serfs and the whirlpool of baby boomer retirees, America will be a beggar nation and a nation of beggars.

Hunger Games is not just a movie. It will be the reality for America.

The generations pre-1960 that are currently retired will likely leave small inheritances in the form of trinkets and heirlooms, but they have exhausted most of their money. Many face a choice between food or medicine because they are very low on money and living almost like the unemployed or underemployed Millennials.
The Generation known as the Baby Boomers have most of the wealth as a whole and their wealth will be entirely spent in retirement leaving little inheritance aside from maybe a small amount of cash, trinkets, and heirlooms. Once their wealth has been siphoned into the coffers of the government and the corporations, it's over.
The Millennials will have little savings, student loans, and be unable to spend, a relatively small minority may be able to buy homes if they're priced low enough, and many will be unable to save any money if they live on their own.

Once these three patterns have begun and crossed a the point of no return (which likely has already occurred), the outcome will be the inevitable and permanent crash of the American economy and a death to America's prosperity. There will be a surplus of empty homes on the market, many products won't be sold, and everything will crash like the Great Depression, only it will be 100 times worse for a multitude of reasons. The consumerism that exists in America will be forced to end and when it does there will be many Western companies that will decline in sales, share value, and will be forced to downsize and cut costs and eliminate more employees. There will be no bottom to the coming financial cliff. Part of the push by America to gain trade agreements and the American corporation's desire to expand internationally is to minimize the loss once America falls, but most businesses aren't being warmly received abroad. China is using America and American corporations to it's own advantage: allowing America to unknowingly walk to its own death.

I have long believed that the lack of resistance by Russia, China, or any other nation to America's policies from the end of the Cold War up to maybe 2009 was because they decided to play a long game, knowing that America would be blinded by hubris and destroy itself. Russia and China wouldn't need to do anything except wait idly by while they allow America to slowly cause its empire to unravel. When America sponsored the coup in Ukraine, that triggered a swift response from Russia because Russia won't allow America or NATO to control Ukraine. Every smart nation is slowly divesting itself away from America and the petrodollar. Any intelligent person and any nation ruled by intelligent, or even a semi-intelligent leader, could recognize the writing on the wall that America will be a beggar nation by 2024-2034 (although it could be argued that it is already a beggar nation for 50% of Americans, but it will be 80%-90% of Americans by 2040). America will become a third world country and lose its ability to finance its military, the dollar will lose world reserve status, the petrodollar will be a thing of the past, unable to finance its debts or print money at will they will default, hyperinflation not seen since the Weimar Republic will destroy the value of every intangible dollar-denominated asset. There will be no bailouts and it will be "checkmate." What comes next would likely be a draconian police state with martial law. America has already built the totalitarian infrastructure it needs and already has drones in the skies.

America hasn't recovered from the 2007-2008 financial crisis. In reality things have gotten worse. The mainstream media deceives people, the statistics are whitewashed, and things can only get worse in America.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1817
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm







Re: America's Impending Demographic-Financial Cliff

Postby OutWest » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:36 am

Tsar wrote:I predict that this will be the series of events in the next two decades.

Currently:

A sizable majority of the young generations born from 1986-2002 (and maybe those born after 2002) will have a very difficult time building a savings or becoming independent. Most are burdened by student loans, unemployment, or underemployment.

Excluding the elites, the baby boomers have the largest concentration of savings, retirement, and assets like homes.

In the Future:

In time, as the baby boomers retire they will be spending less and likely sell their home to relocate to a more affordable region (assuming they live in an expensive region). This will put downward economic pressure on home prices and their savings will be going into the coffers of the government and corporations. There will be little inheritance left over for any of their children or grandchildren.

The student loan crisis will negatively impact home prices, a real bull market won't return, and home-buying will be scarce. There will be vast poverty. Minimum wage jobs will make up more and more jobs in America and many good jobs will be eliminated once the baby boomers retire.

The people that couldn't gain employment or the long-term unemployed will face discrimination in the hiring process.

The petrodollar will continue to fail. The decline in personal savings of Americans and incomes, and a rising aristocratic plutocracy and corporate oligarchs siphoning all the wealth will continue to reach all-time highs. It would be a two-class system--an upper-class with more opulence and wealth than the Gilded Age and a majority of poor and underclass people at the very bottom. The small middle class that remains would live in gates communities and small enclaves where there is a reasonable amount of prosperity.

Across the country as a whole prices will not fall, they will continue to rise. Incomes will continue to decrease and minimum wage will be the common income for most Americans.

When Americans cannot spend and buy as much because of the student loan serfs and the whirlpool of baby boomer retirees, America will be a beggar nation and a nation of beggars.

Hunger Games is not just a movie. It will be the reality for America.

The generations pre-1960 that are currently retired will likely leave small inheritances in the form of trinkets and heirlooms, but they have exhausted most of their money. Many face a choice between food or medicine because they are very low on money and living almost like the unemployed or underemployed Millennials.
The Generation known as the Baby Boomers have most of the wealth as a whole and their wealth will be entirely spent in retirement leaving little inheritance aside from maybe a small amount of cash, trinkets, and heirlooms. Once their wealth has been siphoned into the coffers of the government and the corporations, it's over.
The Millennials will have little savings, student loans, and be unable to spend, a relatively small minority may be able to buy homes if they're priced low enough, and many will be unable to save any money if they live on their own.

Once these three patterns have begun and crossed a the point of no return (which likely has already occurred), the outcome will be the inevitable and permanent crash of the American economy and a death to America's prosperity. There will be a surplus of empty homes on the market, many products won't be sold, and everything will crash like the Great Depression, only it will be 100 times worse for a multitude of reasons. The consumerism that exists in America will be forced to end and when it does there will be many Western companies that will decline in sales, share value, and will be forced to downsize and cut costs and eliminate more employees. There will be no bottom to the coming financial cliff. Part of the push by America to gain trade agreements and the American corporation's desire to expand internationally is to minimize the loss once America falls, but most businesses aren't being warmly received abroad. China is using America and American corporations to it's own advantage: allowing America to unknowingly walk to its own death.

I have long believed that the lack of resistance by Russia, China, or any other nation to America's policies from the end of the Cold War up to maybe 2009 was because they decided to play a long game, knowing that America would be blinded by hubris and destroy itself. Russia and China wouldn't need to do anything except wait idly by while they allow America to slowly cause its empire to unravel. When America sponsored the coup in Ukraine, that triggered a swift response from Russia because Russia won't allow America or NATO to control Ukraine. Every smart nation is slowly divesting itself away from America and the petrodollar. Any intelligent person and any nation ruled by intelligent, or even a semi-intelligent leader, could recognize the writing on the wall that America will be a beggar nation by 2024-2034 (although it could be argued that it is already a beggar nation for 50% of Americans, but it will be 80%-90% of Americans by 2040). America will become a third world country and lose its ability to finance its military, the dollar will lose world reserve status, the petrodollar will be a thing of the past, unable to finance its debts or print money at will they will default, hyperinflation not seen since the Weimar Republic will destroy the value of every intangible dollar-denominated asset. There will be no bailouts and it will be "checkmate." What comes next would likely be a draconian police state with martial law. America has already built the totalitarian infrastructure it needs and already has drones in the skies.

America hasn't recovered from the 2007-2008 financial crisis. In reality things have gotten worse. The mainstream media deceives people, the statistics are whitewashed, and things can only get worse in America.


Some real issues there, but baloney conclusions. Somehow, in a "nation of beggars" with almost no
middle class remaining, and most people in abject poverty, prices will continue to rise. LOL
What supernatural forces will cause prices to rise in a nation of beggars? A nation of beggars = cheap third world prices in most cases.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2056
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: America's Impending Demographic-Financial Cliff

Postby Tsar » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:43 am

OutWest wrote:Some real issues there, but baloney conclusions. Somehow, in a "nation of beggars" with almost no
middle class remaining, and most people in abject poverty, prices will continue to rise. LOL
What supernatural forces will cause prices to rise in a nation of beggars? A nation of beggars = cheap third world prices in most cases.


Hyperinflation, a lack of purchasing power, resources concentrated in the hands of the few, those who control the food supply would rather sell it to other nations rather than decrease their prices and lose money by essentially giving it away for free, and we already see prices and costs keep rising in America, but incomes have been stagnant or declining. Prices rise all the time because the prices are set by the corporations policy of globalization and answering to Wall Street's demands and being able to maintain their increasing executive pay. So in a nation of beggars, everything will cost the same or more.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1817
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: America's Impending Demographic-Financial Cliff

Postby tom » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:47 am

So far main stream media has not made any directly honestly acknowledgment of things that are commonly discussed by Mgtow and related groups of guys. Main stream media is somewhat aware of it but actively suppress any direct mentioning as its not politically correct. Anything Mgtow related is often grossly misrepresented and demonized

Major political social blocks in America are mislabeled.

Democrats - liberal, social justice warrior, the left. They are operationally The Conservatives.
Republicans - right wing, alpha b*tch, conservatives, . They are operationally The Reactionaries.

Democrats=Conservatives
Republicans=Reactionaries

Not represented in government but a very sizable social minority block,
Libertarians - they advocate more personal freedom making a lot of things illegal legal. Less government regulations, protection rackets and entitlements. This is a very big threat to all those slurping and oinking at the government regulation/entitlement trough. So libertarians are represented as not part of the common cud chewing normal society.

Its very clear to many the West is in decline, the numbers clearly bear it out and there really is no way to deny it, the underclass has been growing for quite a while. This is seen from all ends of the "political spectrum". Really of coarse current political camps completely fail on this. One cause of the decline is the actions, expectations and beliefs - the bulk lifestyles of society. One successful political strategy is to exploit it. But this does nothing to fix it.

People look at debt, national and personal, the debt is not the problem its a symptom. Encouraging more debt is no cure and worse obsessing on debt its not addressing to root problems. American (Western) society has many gross misalignments in education, excessive regulation and nanny state entitlements.

Niall Ferguson on the degeneration of western institutions
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb63tgXeoqg[/youtube]

Charles Murray: Why America is coming apart along class lines
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXIsEHFCBns[/youtube]

Peter Thiel speech at ISI's 2014 dinner for western civilization
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNTjrrC9qRI[/youtube]
tom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 pm

Re: America's Impending Demographic-Financial Cliff

Postby Taco » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:58 am

Tsar wrote:I predict that this will be the series of events in the next two decades.


I predict America's economic collapse will happen before Obama leaves office, that's my timeline. The political and economic instability will be timed to coincide with the next presidential election provided the UN hasn't taken over America by then.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: America's Impending Demographic-Financial Cliff

Postby Ghost » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:44 am

America has no other infrastructure in place to do anything other than it is doing. There will either be a fast crash or a slow crash. Assume slow crash (i.e. a gradual decline - what we are going through right now) unless things start accelerating rapidly. Once the oil stops, the trucks stop, the food stops. That's one possibility. Once the grid goes down, we're at Mad Max. America cannot reform itself into some other system. Other than a fast crash scenario, except the gradual slow crash where the U.S. keeps getting deeper into a hole economically, socially, and morally. Which is exactly what we are seeing. Technology is really the only truly new piece on the board this time. The collapse of empires and cultural dissolution has happened many times throughout history.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: America's Impending Demographic-Financial Cliff

Postby tom » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:25 am

Top 101 cities with the highest percentage of single-parent households, population 5000+
http://www.city-data.com/top2/h6.html
The Eastern part of the US looks significatly worse,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spaKNMl06VI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkTRimNIW0A[/youtube]

Women of coarse are always looking for someone else to "turn things around". Whithout the geek guys around to build a new monopoly to creat excess wealth they wind up in a highly competive game where there is less and less to go around.
tom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 pm

Re: America's Impending Demographic-Financial Cliff

Postby tom » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:43 am

Thorium energy, I know India has recently built an experimental one. America had one too that worked decades ago. Check out the youtube 6 minutes in. Typical politically correct view most chicks will have.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLk46BZfEMs[/youtube]

And a chick who is the exception and does not have the politically correct herd approved views about radiation,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf7n2kLubUQ[/youtube]
tom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 pm

Re: America's Impending Demographic-Financial Cliff

Postby Jester » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:01 pm

Re the OP:

I predict that the next wave of immigration will be a bipartisan effort, approved by boomers and championed by the AARP, to repopulate the USA with "people who want to work" from overseas. Like now, but with actual mention of "saving Social Security", "balancing the budget", "reducing reliance on imports", ""restoring America's manufacturing greatness"........

Plus it will be good for the stock market!
:wink:
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: America's Impending Demographic-Financial Cliff

Postby Ghost » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:50 am

Jester wrote:Re the OP:

I predict that the next wave of immigration will be a bipartisan effort, approved by boomers and championed by the AARP, to repopulate the USA with "people who want to work" from overseas. Like now, but with actual mention of "saving Social Security", "balancing the budget", "reducing reliance on imports", ""restoring America's manufacturing greatness"........

Plus it will be good for the stock market!
:wink:


Actually, this seems completely plausible. I could just see it with Jeb Bush being the new President (since he speaks Spanish and has a Latina wife) and spearheading it. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: America's Impending Demographic-Financial Cliff

Postby tom » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:20 pm

I see Chernobyl and Fukushima as nuclear energy positives. Chernobyl you had literally first generation design, basically an experiment proof of concept that nuclear fission actually worked. It was well known it was an inherently unstable design, on top of that you had abnormally poor management of the reactor. And an under equipped late 19th century fire department to respond if anything were to go wrong. The reactor blew up in the worst way possible and no had a clue what to do. The world did not come to an end and wildlife is flourishing all around the plant today. Fukushima, one of the biggest earthquakes in modern history, did not cause a problem, damage came from a 130 foot tsunami. And in spite of clear major design flaws it nothing anywhere close to the Chernobyl disaster. There is no shortage of effective fear mongering of coarse.

Another different thing, a virtually all guy industry is oil in the United States, America is on the road to energy independence and will soon out produce Saudi Arabia. Notice energy prices going down? And predictably political correctness demonizes this.
tom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests