More complete bullshit in the UK

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

More complete bullshit in the UK

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

suprmon
Freshman Poster

Re: More complete bullshit in the UK

Post by suprmon »

Great job, liberturds, way to go!! You've just made the institution of marriage extinct!! What man in his right mind will want to get married only to end up with a 14yr stint in the joint just for calling his old lady a "bitch"? This "brilliant" chess move made by the so called educated liberturds just cemented the reason for men to not get married!!!

Look out America, this will be coming across the pond real soon!!!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

How soon before not letting the wife spend all the household income on shoes & crap becomes "financial abuse" or some such? :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:
How soon before not letting the wife spend all the household income on shoes & crap becomes "financial abuse" or some such? :roll:
If these laws come here then Kobe Bryant is going to retire as the poorest NBA player of all time :cry:

Vanessa's already entitled to $75M, now the rest is going to fall.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
If these laws come here then Kobe Bryant is going to retire as the poorest NBA player of all time :cry:

How about making it a crime to be worth less than a gold-digger thought you were when she gave it up?
http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/20 ... crime.html
Funny, the bill doesn't make claiming "I'm on the pill" an act of fraud. :evil:
Hopefully that bill gets treated like this one. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:

How about making it a crime to be worth less than a gold-digger thought you were when she gave it up?
http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/20 ... crime.html
Funny, the bill doesn't make claiming "I'm on the pill" an act of fraud. :evil:
Hopefully that bill gets treated like this one. :lol:
There is a loophole here. A guy can rent a Porsche and tell the gal that he "drives a Porsche" and as long as he doesn't say he owns it, he's in the clear :wink: . Then, he can say that he "spends time in the Hamptons", even though he only went there to eat at a restaurant once, and kept his receipt :), and perhaps, a one night stay at a fancy resort.

"Your honor, here's my rental agreement on the Porsche, the dinner at The Palms, and a night at the Ocean Resort Inn" 8)
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Teal Lantern wrote:
That is already the case in Australia and has been for 20 years. In Australia if you cut up your wifes credit card to stop her from spending money you do not have that is actually classed as "domestic violence".

My wife was one of these...overspending on credit cards. She was destroying the economic viability of the family. I pointed out that I was not going to retire in poverty because she wanted 8 overseas holidays a year. Many women say to me "well, why didn't you just stop her from spending money"...when I say "how" they say "put her on a budget"...when I say "how" they say "well only give her cash to spend and don't give her a credit card or access to the bank account"...when I say "it is a criminal offense in Australia to not allow your wife full access to the family bank accounts" they say "well, no one is going to enforce that"....and I say "sure they do, they put men in jail for that, they destroy mens lives in divorce for that. It is a crime in Australia to attempt in any way to withhold money from your wife, you are not allowed to do it...she has to learn to not spend the money or you have to get divorced."

And this was at the heart of my divorce. There was no legal way to stop my wife from destroying the finances of the family. I put it to her that she could get a lawyer and she could VOLUNTARILY sign over all property to me so that I could manage all property of the marriage...THAT is lawful and legal. She did have the right to go to a lawyer and for the lawyer to draw up the contracts that took her name off the ownership of the house, off the mortgage, and off all joint accounts. She can voluntarily hand over all property....since I earned it all in the first place she was giving up only that which she had stolen.

She discussed this option with her lawyer in Australia because I was watching her emails at the time. Her lawyer told her not to.

So in the end it came down to this...would Jennifer hand over ALL property to me and live on the money I gave her against my word that I would make sure she was never in need, or would we divorce because she could not be trusted with money and absent her notarised signed consent with full disclosure and legal advice she would have to be divorced.

She begged me to take her back absent this contract and paperwork and I said no. Why? I did not want to live in poverty in my retirement and that is what would happen if I remained married to her. She was lying to me and stealing money and the ONLY resolution to that without her consent is to divorce her....there is no way to stop a woman stealing money in a marriage...none at all. That is crime to stop her from stealing.

I certainly hope more young men hear about that sort of case.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Shouldnt the UK be more focused on getting rid (deport) of the muslim extremists that have inhabited the UK instead of this bullshit? Guess thats not too politically correct.... :roll:
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
That is already the case in Australia and has been for 20 years. In Australia if you cut up your wifes credit card to stop her from spending money you do not have that is actually classed as "domestic violence".
And this was at the heart of my divorce. There was no legal way to stop my wife from destroying the finances of the family.
Many years ago, I was meeting Aussie women who were (seemed) charming, funny, smart, etc. and they were always "divorced from an abusive husband". :roll:

I've read some of AU's laws on "de-facto relationships".
If I'm reading these right, a gf (not even a wife) can claim some of your assets if she sticks around long enough. :shock:

The U.K. is right behind ...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... uples.html
He made the mistake of supporting her, so he's expected to KEEP doing so or PAY her to leave? :twisted: Why can't these b****es work? :evil:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:The U.K. is right behind ...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... uples.html
He made the mistake of supporting her, so he's expected to KEEP doing so or PAY her to leave? :twisted: Why can't these b****es work? :evil:
It's time for every guy in the west, to invest in a RealDoll.

Seriously, a one time invest will bring many hours of relaxation.

AB discussion thread

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:If these laws come here then Kobe Bryant is going to retire as the poorest NBA player of all time :cry:

Now, I'm wondering if you have two athletes, same sport, same skill level, age, etc. only difference is one is hitched and the other single, is the married one favored over the single for endorsement deals and compensation?
Is that extra money, even if divided by 2, greater than what he'd have made single?

IOW, is there some backroom pressure to get tied down or do these guys just think they've found a nawalt unicorn?

Why aren't more of them pulling a Russell Wilson? :lol: :lol:
http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2 ... 24xml.html
не поглеждай назад. 8)

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:Now, I'm wondering if you have two athletes, same sport, same skill level, age, etc. only difference is one is hitched and the other single, is the married one favored over the single for endorsement deals and compensation? Is that extra money, even if divided by 2, greater than what he'd have made single?
I'd say for endorsements, yes, for regular compensation, not really. I recall, a number of players, including Paul Pierce & LeBron James, who were minting big money, long before getting married to their long term GFs.

I think only Larry Bird, who was only dating during his MVP years, got the major endorsements w/o being hitched up. His marriage occurred, after his back blew out and career went into a tail spin henceforth. He was not a real all star after that back surgery, despite what the optimistic Boston fans had to say.

AB discussion thread

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nce.html[b]
Hippy turned wind farm tycoon worth more than £100m is sued by his ex-wife for £2m he made AFTER their divorce [/b]
  • Kathleen Wyatt said Dale Vince, 53, was 'abusive' when she asked for cash
    She is taking the green entrepreneur to court 22 years after they divorced
    Pair married in 1981 when they were penniless travellers and divorced 1992
    In 1995 Mr Vince founded one of UK’s biggest green energy companies
    He is now worth an estimated £107 million and lives in a £3 million home
The slogan "a diamond is forever" should be changed to "an ex-wife is forever".
I hope they don't bring this b.s. to the states; you just know it won't be confined to former spouses.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

At least common law marriages dont exist in England...Thats if you want to live with a woman.... :D