Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


One last message!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

One last message!

Postby Bao3niang » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:15 pm

To any men on here still serious about marriage, Do NOT bring your foreign partner into the USA! The ONLY way to get the full happier abroad experience is to marry someone and stay in their country or live somewhere away from the West! The former should be more realistic.

To the "import a wife" types, why escape from prison only to go back in once you found another inmate? Trust me and heed my advice!
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China







Re: One last message!

Postby starchild5 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:14 am

Bao3niang wrote:To any men on here still serious about marriage, Do NOT bring your foreign partner into the USA! The ONLY way to get the full happier abroad experience is to marry someone and stay in their country or live somewhere away from the West! The former should be more realistic.

To the "import a wife" types, why escape from prison only to go back in once you found another inmate? Trust me and heed my advice!


Sorry Bao3niang.....I think you have not been fully exposed to the madness that this world is.... Its not that simple for many human beings. Come and stay with me in India for few weeks to be fully exposed to why people in 3rd world countries die to get to America, however, Ignorant move that is.

In India...You have to be working in the west to get married to a girl that is beautiful, from a rich, cultured family. Its the reverse here like in Philippines also. A guy who lives in 3rd world country has no good girls while a guy living and working in 1st world countries have all the options.

My friends got married to great girls as they were working in the west and the girls went with them to live abroad. I chose not to get married, but If i ever would...I need to be in America or any of the western countries to get a good women.

All celebrities, rich, educated, beautiful girls get married to Indians who are living in America. Many Filipino guys have told me the same - crazy but its the sad reality.

----------

I understand the context in which you are saying - Its mostly for American men - I just wanted to put the other side of equation as to why many Asians end up in America in the first place and make their kids suffer.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: One last message!

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:56 am

starchild5 wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:To any men on here still serious about marriage, Do NOT bring your foreign partner into the USA! The ONLY way to get the full happier abroad experience is to marry someone and stay in their country or live somewhere away from the West! The former should be more realistic.

To the "import a wife" types, why escape from prison only to go back in once you found another inmate? Trust me and heed my advice!


Sorry Bao3niang.....I think you have not been fully exposed to the madness that this world is.... Its not that simple for many human beings. Come and stay with me in India for few weeks to be fully exposed to why people in 3rd world countries die to get to America, however, Ignorant move that is.

In India...You have to be working in the west to get married to a girl that is beautiful, from a rich, cultured family. Its the reverse here like in Philippines also. A guy who lives in 3rd world country has no good girls while a guy living and working in 1st world countries have all the options.

My friends got married to great girls as they were working in the west and the girls went with them to live abroad. I chose not to get married, but If i ever would...I need to be in America or any of the western countries to get a good women.

All celebrities, rich, educated, beautiful girls get married to Indians who are living in America. Many Filipino guys have told me the same - crazy but its the sad reality.

----------

I understand the context in which you are saying - Its mostly for American men - I just wanted to put the other side of equation as to why many Asians end up in America in the first place and make their kids suffer.

Not everybody from the third world wants to come to America. Don't be so myopic-minded. You mean to other countries that have a better economy, and that's countries in and outside of the Anglo Big Five.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2045
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: One last message!

Postby Anatol » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:32 am

starchild5 wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:To any men on here still serious about marriage, Do NOT bring your foreign partner into the USA! The ONLY way to get the full happier abroad experience is to marry someone and stay in their country or live somewhere away from the West! The former should be more realistic.


Sorry Bao3niang.....I think you have not been fully exposed to the madness that this world is.... Its not that simple for many human beings. Come and stay with me in India for few weeks to be fully exposed to why people in 3rd world countries die to get to America, however, Ignorant move that is.

<>


Hello,

[~} This is true for India because India is indeed over-crowded and has a poor infrastructure and corruption. But India is not the whole non-occidental world. Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, The Philippines, Thailand, Kuwait, Turkey, Iran, China and Russia are physically developed enough now to satisfy one's need for cleanliness and good infrastructure ~ Men only come to U.S.A. to make money. There are plenty of men living in the aforementioned nations that are happy to stay there and have no reason to come to U.S.A. If feminism wasn't in the above nations, I wouldn't even spit on this U.S.A. that created evil women's rights. I would be gone from this pathetic country in 24 hours!!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: One last message!

Postby MrMan » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:46 am

Anatol, I lived for many years in Indonesia. I haven't been back since 2007, but I only remember meeting one local girl who called herself a feminist. I think she'd studied abroad for college. They may not meet your standards since they let women drive and have jobs. But the cultural expectation there is that the man is in charge in the marriage and that women take care of the home.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: One last message!

Postby Anatol » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:14 am

MrMan wrote:Anatol, I lived for many years in Indonesia. I haven't been back since 2007, but I only remember meeting one local girl who called herself a feminist. I think she'd studied abroad for college. They may not meet your standards since they let women drive and have jobs. But the cultural expectation there is that the man is in charge in the marriage and that women take care of the home.


Hello,

You are correct that this is the current situation but ~

We've previously discussed this. It starts as this ~ drive but let the man take charge at home, etc. ~ however it doesn't end there and in 15 years, things will be different in Indonesia! It was the same here in U.S.A. in the late 1960s when feminism began ~ by the early-1980s marriage-attitude changed. It takes only one bad apple to spoil the bunch but apples take time to become rotten. This is common sense. Compounding the issue is that American females are constantly bombarding the world with feminist ideas through the television and internet {(helped by their mentally-sick and jealous males who have lost control over their own females and are slaves to them and now, WANT to be slaves to them)}.


At any rate, 25 years ago most men drove their wives around. I like this. I like having a purpose and I don't need my wife driving around on her own. It's unnatural. As I've stated again and again, all societies the last 5,000 years used the following point as the basis ~ the start of masculinity is total control over females. This is the 1st step and the foundation of society. It is not the end and only the beginning. Once the females are under control a man moves onto the 2nd step. He goes into a normal society where he learns to both fight and cooperate with men. However, unless the females are under control it is impossible for a normal male to move onto the 2nd step. The foundation is missing and he is trying to stand on a ladder that is in quicksand.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: One last message!

Postby Tsar » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:22 am

Anatol wrote:At any rate, 25 years ago most men drove their wives around. I like this. I like having a purpose and I don't need my wife driving around on her own. It's unnatural. As I've stated again and again, all societies the last 5,000 years used the following point as the basis ~ the start of masculinity is total control over females. This is the 1st step and the foundation of society. It is not the end and only the beginning. Once the females are under control a man moves onto the 2nd step. He goes into a normal society where he learns to both fight and cooperate with men. However, unless the females are under control it is impossible for a normal male to move onto the 2nd step. The foundation is missing and he is trying to stand on a ladder that is in quicksand.


I agree. A man must have complete control over his female.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1826
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: One last message!

Postby publicduende » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Tsar wrote:I agree. A man must have complete control over his female.


Learn to gain control over your own life first. Then you'll realise the obvious, that there's no need to control the life of someone you love, unless they cannon function independently, like small children.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: One last message!

Postby S_Parc » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:55 pm

publicduende wrote:
Tsar wrote:I agree. A man must have complete control over his female.


Learn to gain control over your own life first. Then you'll realise the obvious, that there's no need to control the life of someone you love, unless they cannon function independently, like small children.


It's a ying/yang balance. Women, on the whole, bring a lot of ying into an association, the element of water, and thus, a man can easily become a follower of a woman, because water softens the hardened warrior. Men are then able to experience those qualities of themselves.

On the flip side, by the guy providing a little extra yang, a woman can also transform herself, and start to follow the man. Thus, the balancing and mixing of these qualities is what makes for an enduring association. Many American women, however, have lost the concept of balancing polarities and thus, have become the monsters that they are today.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: One last message!

Postby eurobrat » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:38 pm

publicduende wrote:
Tsar wrote:I agree. A man must have complete control over his female.


Learn to gain control over your own life first. Then you'll realise the obvious, that there's no need to control the life of someone you love, unless they cannon function independently, like small children.


LOL! Tsar giving such advice is ludicrous, and someone who has shown no respect for his own life now reveals he has no respect for others.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: One last message!

Postby Tsar » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:26 am

eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Tsar wrote:I agree. A man must have complete control over his female.


Learn to gain control over your own life first. Then you'll realise the obvious, that there's no need to control the life of someone you love, unless they cannon function independently, like small children.


LOL! Tsar giving such advice is ludicrous, and someone who has shown no respect for his own life now reveals he has no respect for others.


Laugh all you want. I was stating a traditional fact, not giving advice. You should learn the difference. You are obviously more progressive-minded which is why you'd find my statement "ludicrous."

How would you say I show no respect for my own life? I show more respect than most other American men my age. Other American men have STDs, binge drink, party, act like thugs or being all ghetto, and lower themselves. Many end up in jail or get a criminal record. Some are obese and very unhealthy. Many of them smoke. Then there's the female sluts, or the many uneducated dropouts of both genders, or the majority of the American population being nothing but mindless masses living with their heads buried in the sand. I have great respect for my life and I consistently show it. I show more respect for myself than the majority of Americans.

What about you? Where is your respect for others when you always come up with a negative thing to post about me? Can you find one positive thing you posted in response to me or one positive statement directed towards me? If not then you're less than a hypocrite.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1826
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: One last message!

Postby The » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:57 am

eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Tsar wrote:I agree. A man must have complete control over his female.


Learn to gain control over your own life first. Then you'll realise the obvious, that there's no need to control the life of someone you love, unless they cannon function independently, like small children.


LOL! Tsar giving such advice is ludicrous, and someone who has shown no respect for his own life now reveals he has no respect for others.


With what life experience do you speak of then??? :mrgreen:
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: One last message!

Postby Tsar » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:15 am

The wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Tsar wrote:I agree. A man must have complete control over his female.


Learn to gain control over your own life first. Then you'll realise the obvious, that there's no need to control the life of someone you love, unless they cannon function independently, like small children.


LOL! Tsar giving such advice is ludicrous, and someone who has shown no respect for his own life now reveals he has no respect for others.


With what life experience do you speak of then??? :mrgreen:


No amount of life experience allows a random person to say that another person "has shown no respect for his own life." I'm not surprised that you would be ready to join Eurobrat's provocative post once your one week ban expired.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1826
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: One last message!

Postby The » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:22 am

Tsar wrote:
The wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Tsar wrote:I agree. A man must have complete control over his female.


Learn to gain control over your own life first. Then you'll realise the obvious, that there's no need to control the life of someone you love, unless they cannon function independently, like small children.


LOL! Tsar giving such advice is ludicrous, and someone who has shown no respect for his own life now reveals he has no respect for others.


With what life experience do you speak of then??? :mrgreen:


No amount of life experience allows a random person to say that another person "has shown no respect for his own life." I'm not surprised that you would be ready to join Eurobrat's provocative post once your one week ban expired.


Judging from your posts, You don't seem like you have any respect for you own life.....I agree with eurobrat...
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: One last message!

Postby Cornfed » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:01 am

publicduende wrote:Learn to gain control over your own life first. Then you'll realise the obvious, that there's no need to control the life of someone you love, unless they cannon function independently, like small children.

Females are somewhat like this. Of course they can have their own interests, but if you are not controlling the major issues in their lives, someone else is, and if your significant other does not look to you for guidance in many things then something is significantly wrong with your relationship.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], gsjackson, yick and 4 guests