Why are white men looked at so badly for liking Asian women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Why are white men looked at so badly for liking Asian women?

Post by Zionosis »

I am curious. I read articles that are written that say stuff like this. And this is also an exact quote.

“What’s wrong with a preference?” is a common response to accusations of having a fetish"

This annoys me a bit. They are making out it's some sort of scapegoat or something. So white men are allowed to prefer black women or white women but not Asian women. If you prefer Asian women then somehow it's a fetish. 0_o.
I honestly am not sure how that works.

Also the same article made out that white men that like Asian women in particular are closet pedophiles which again was even more annoying.
If these people are going to claim this then they have to also claim that Asian men would all be pedophiles for liking the exact same women. But for some reason the rule doesn't apply then. sigh

Then it apparently had excerpts from Asian women who mastered in social sciences and these Asian women were saying that they knew when a white man had an Asian fetish when he would look at them and had a GF already. etc.

Sometimes I wonder. I hope Asian women really aren't fked up in the head and actually believe that all the white men that like them are fetish creeps or some crap. I wonder about that.

Also I haven't been on in ages. Is Paloaltoguy still on here. I think that was his name.
The
Junior Poster

Re: Why are white men looked at so badly for liking Asian wo

Post by The »

The same could be asked of why are black men looked at so badly for liking and dating white women???

The trolls on here ran Paloaltoguy off....He was my favorite poster....
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Who cares? If you allow people's negative reactions to discourage you from dating who you want to date, you have some other issues that need looking into. Society shames you for a whole bunch of things, but society is f***ed up so why does it matter? You like who you like, you date who you date and you f**k who you f**k. And f**k whoever has an issue with that.

No matter who you choose, there will always be bitter, negative people giving you shit for your choice. That's their problem, not yours. White and black women are afraid to lose the men of their race for asian women, who in many cases (the traditional overseas ones) make superior wives. Let them be afraid. Let them be mad. And let every negative reaction, every nasty article you hear or read, strengthen you in your belief that you have made the right choice.
The wrote:The trolls on here ran Paloaltoguy off....He was my favorite poster....
I don't think you understand the meaning of the term "troll", amigo. And if he was your favorite poster you have a rather awful taste in posters. He left because he wasn't wanted, and in the poll I made almost everyone voted in favor of banning him. He was a clown, a buffoon, and he had overstayed his welcome. Good riddance.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Who cares? If you allow people's negative reactions to discourage you from dating who you want to date, you have some other issues that need looking into. Society shames you for a whole bunch of things, but society is f***ed up so why does it matter? You like who you like, you date who you date and you f**k who you f**k. And f**k whoever has an issue with that.

No matter who you choose, there will always be bitter, negative people giving you shit for your choice. That's their problem, not yours. White and black women are afraid to lose the men of their race for asian women, who in many cases (the traditional overseas ones) make superior wives. Let them be afraid. Let them be mad. And let every negative reaction, every nasty article you hear or read, strengthen you in your belief that you have made the right choice.

I guess so. But if I was to date only white women pretty sure no one would hate. But I guess if I liked black women I would get some hate from both white women and white men. Probably stupid articles would claim white men that like black women are closet homosexuals or something and see them as a fetish with slavery or some crap. sigh

Also most black women are angry at losing their men to white women predominately. Not Asian women.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

So Paloaltoguy is finally gone. lol
Wonder what he is doing now. I guess with his 180 IQ he could be doing anything. lol

I do wonder what his purpose was. I remember he would make multiple threads about how he gets 9/10 chicks and makes all this money and is so awesome.
I found it a bit hard to believe that if that was all true he would bother coming on here and trying to convince everyone of it. Just saying.

I hope there are at least 5 regular users on here. Don't tell me it's died or anything.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zionosis wrote:I guess so. But if I was to date only white women pretty sure no one would hate. But I guess if I liked black women I would get some hate from both white women and white men. Probably stupid articles would claim white men that like black women are closet homosexuals or something and see them as a fetish with slavery or some crap. sigh
You can never win this argument, so why even ponder this ridiculous bullshit? With some people, you just can't win. If you go for a white woman, you are "racist". If you go for a black woman you are gay because she's too manly. If you go for an asian woman you're a pedo, or cannot get a white woman. Same with a black woman, they may say you go for them because white women don't want you. They will always find reasons to give you shit. ALWAYS, no matter what you do. I've read girls on the internet who call a guy who says "black women aren't my type" racist.

You.

Can't.

Win.

Not with today's women, you can't.
Zionosis wrote:Also most black women are angry at losing their men to white women predominately. Not Asian women.
Plenty of wealthy black men go for Asian women, such as Terrence Howard and Wesley Snipes. Seen quite a few black-Asian couples in the Philippines, too. A lot of black women seem quite angry, have major attitude problems and expect to be treated like a damn queen even if they act like a bitch 24\7. So their men go not only to white women, but to Mexican women, Latina, Asian, you name it. Anything but their own women, it seems.
Zionosis wrote:So Paloaltoguy is finally gone. lol
Wonder what he is doing now. I guess with his 180 IQ he could be doing anything. lol

I do wonder what his purpose was. I remember he would make multiple threads about how he gets 9/10 chicks and makes all this money and is so awesome.
I found it a bit hard to believe that if that was all true he would bother coming on here and trying to convince everyone of it. Just saying.
Here's the thread I made that made him get mad and run away:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25272

When he figured out no one wants him here, he left the site. Finally.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Predominately it's black men going for white women though. That's what the statistics show.

I never meant to infer that no black men are with Asian women. Of course there are some. But seem most black men like white women more.

I in fact know 2 women from the Philippines and asked them both and they claimed they didn't want black men and even claimed to want half white babies. The Philippines seems to be a culture where they worship whites. I am not personally a fan of that. I would rather an Asian woman like me where it isn't indoctrinated in them.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

I remember I was the very first to expose Paloaltoguy but only a few caught on and I actually left because of his trolling and everyone seemed to believe him. Good to see that people all caught on eventually and got rid of him.

@MarcosZeitola

Good job, it does seem like your thread actually finally got rid of him. I read it and it's like all of a sudden he got really butthurt and just left.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zionosis wrote:I in fact know 2 women from the Philippines and asked them both and they claimed they didn't want black men and even claimed to want half white babies. The Philippines seems to be a culture where they worship whites. I am not personally a fan of that. I would rather an Asian woman like me where it isn't indoctrinated in them.
It's not exactly indoctrinated in the Philippines... it's just that the ruling class tends to have more Spanish or Chinese ancestry, and mixing a lot of Chinese and Spanish blood with the naturally darker Malay types creates fairer skinned and taller people. This explains why the higher classes in the Philippines are usually lighter skinned and more caucasoid looking. Similarly, you will see that most of the celebrities in the Philippines are caucasoid looking and have more white ancestry then the average Filipino citizen. If your celebrities are lighter skinned, this affects people's attraction and girls know that having a kid with a white man will result in the child doing better in Filipino society. It's not indoctrination as much as it is culture... you see that in India, most of the celebrities are also the lighter skinned Indians belonging to higher castes, who have more European or Iranian admixture. They, unlike Filipinas, would not soon go for a white man as India has a caste system. But the physical preference is definitely there.

You should look at the average Filipino man, and you will find that he is very short and not awfully attractive. Filipinos are basically the Mexicans of Asia. If you are a young, handsome white man and you go to the Philippines, you will be infinitely more desirable to a lot of women then the local men. Even if you aren't rich, you are seen as exotic to them. If you are much older, in bad shape and wealthy, chances are they have different reasons for liking you. Most Filipina's would like to have half-white children, but it's not indoctrination that makes them want this. They have the "upgrade your race" theory, which also motivates black men to sleep with white women and create better looking offspring who will do better in life then them as a result. Society, wherever you go, caters to those who are good looking. Generally. attractive people win in life, and unattractive people lose.
Zionosis wrote:Good job, it does seem like your thread actually finally got rid of him. I read it and it's like all of a sudden he got really butthurt and just left.
I am glad that he is gone. I do think some people defend him a little too much and too fiercely, which is kind of suspicious to me. But hey, he's gone, so I'm glad. We should take more swift action in cases of trolling, because it's clearly driving posters like you away who, though we are not always on the same page, actually have something to say.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

That's all part of the white worshiping. It's because of the past presence of the USA in the Philippines and freeing them from the Japanese. You will find a lot of the Filipino's today still dislike Japanese and even Asians in general and like white people. This is the whole reason the celebrities tend to be paler and white mixed more. It's a white washed country.

The actual dark skin in these SE Asians is from something called Negrito admixture also. Some 7000 years ago the Mongoloids who came to existence in northern China had made it down to the south east Asia area and they essentially took over and interbred with the Negrito natives and as a result the SE Asians are not really true Mongoloids and also not true Negrito or Australoids either.

Countries that are known for this mixture are Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

I don't have a problem with white women also. I really like white women. I just happen to like Asian women also.

To me in general Asian women and white women have a different type of beauty.
For my personal tastes I find the following white woman to be beautiful. Not sure about the others on here but I guess I shouldn't care.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Also I don't want to throw all Filipino women under the bus but the two that liked me I just didn't like the feeling I got from them. I asked many questions and it was clear that they viewed whites as better and one even said if they could be a white woman they would.
This isn't that attractive to me in a woman where the only reason they like me is they worship whites and I happen to be white. lol

@MarcosZeitola

I am not claiming this about all Filipino women either. The ones that obviously stay in the Philippines probably have more self pride and don't mind what they are. I think it would be a hard country to grow up in regards to identity.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Lol I just checked the latest threads and I obviously just came back but recently apparently (Tsar) and (Bao3niang) and (zboy) have taken a hiatus from here. All this apparently because of trolls.

But Paloaltoguy is gone. Who are the new trolls?

Wait lol. Bao3niang actually praises Paloaltoguy in his farewell. lol

I admit Paloaltoguy was the most memorable troll though. He was actually pretty smart.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Zionosis wrote:That's all part of the white worshiping. It's because of the past presence of the USA in the Philippines and freeing them from the Japanese. You will find a lot of the Filipino's today still dislike Japanese and even Asians in general and like white people. This is the whole reason the celebrities tend to be paler and white mixed more. It's a white washed country.

The actual dark skin in these SE Asians is from something called Negrito admixture also. Some 7000 years ago the Mongoloids who came to existence in northern China had made it down to the south east Asia area and they essentially took over and interbred with the Negrito natives and as a result the SE Asians are not really true Mongoloids and also not true Negrito or Australoids either.

Countries that are known for this mixture are Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

I don't have a problem with white women also. I really like white women. I just happen to like Asian women also.

To me in general Asian women and white women have a different type of beauty.
For my personal tastes I find the following white woman to be beautiful. Not sure about the others on here but I guess I shouldn't care.
She looks cross eyed....
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

She is looking at someone close up (has no one ever been close to you?). Do you know how eyes work? Here is another pic of her but I feel you must be the new troll. FYI in case you really don't know. If something is like 1 foot away from your face then your eyes will point inward slightly to focus on it. If they don't then you would be looking through the object and it would appear blurry.

I saw in someones farewell they said you were a troll also. I already see why.

Last edited by Zionosis on November 27th, 2014, 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

@The

Trust me no matter how annoying and troll like you attempt to be you will never be the troll that Paloaltoguy was. He was actually smart which made him a formidable troll in the beginning anyway. He seemed to have self destructed over time though.

You can keep claiming she has an eye condition like this.

The only thing you are achieving is making yourself look like a retard. I have dealt with your form of trolls before. Just moronic trolling that is meant to annoy people with stupidity.

Then you have trolls like Paloaltoguy who are more advanced trolls who put in a lot of effort and try to trick people with distorted facts or thinking that is plausible.

The only reason you don't worry me is because I have been on a forum that has literally the worst trolls ever on any part of the entire internet and they literally all are trolls.
Comparatively this site with the 1 or 2 trolls is a very comfortable place.

I used to think it was bad here but it's actually better here than on most other places on the net.
This is why I have come back.

because while there aren't a lot of people on here at least 80% are genuine people that will give serious answers and not troll. The other say 20% of trolls is a very low percentage compared to most other sites.