Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The greatest thing to happen to me was going back to America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The greatest thing to happen to me was going back to America

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:51 pm

Praise the Lord I am now not chasing the endless fantasy of pleasure of the world. I am so happy to be back to america and now growing in spirituality and with no distractions. My soul is saved because of it.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: The greatest thing to happen to me was to be back to ame

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:14 pm

You troll punk. I think you and mr Darcy are the same person.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:19 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:You troll punk. I think you and mr Darcy are the same person.

God bless. We know your not happy in your sinful ways.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby The » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:17 am

Sounding kinda trollish...are you sure your not MarcosKrapola?
The
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:21 am

You are psycho and delusional and attention seeking. People should ignore threads like this.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:45 am

Winston wrote:You are psycho and delusional and attention seeking. People should ignore threads like this.

I'm hoping someday you come back to God
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby The » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:49 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Winston wrote:You are psycho and delusional and attention seeking. People should ignore threads like this.

HAHAHA...Somehow it made me laugh... :lol:
The
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:52 am

The wrote:

HAHAHA...Somehow it made me laugh... :lol:

you wont be laughing someday.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby drronnie » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:19 am

I understand that one could get disappointed because after all women are women. But I still prefer to live in Asia tenfold to living in Europe.there are lots to enjoy apart from women
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:39 am

drronnie wrote:

I understand that one could get disappointed because after all women are women. But I still prefer to live in Asia tenfold to living in Europe.there are lots to enjoy apart from women

asia led me on a path to destruction. maybe someday i can go back when Im more mature at heart but coming back and the spiritual awakening in God definitely was the best thing that ever happened. That wouldn't have happened over there.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby drronnie » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:00 am

drronnie wrote:

asia led me on a path to destruction. maybe someday i can go back when Im more mature at heart but coming back and the spiritual awakening in God definitely was the best thing that ever happened. That wouldn't have happened over there.

God is our hearts so we can reach Him everywhere. Why should I stay in Europe where it is cold, dark and people unfriendly?
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:20 am

drronnie wrote:
drronnie wrote:

God is our hearts so we can reach Him everywhere. Why should I stay in Europe where it is cold, dark and people unfriendly?

yes but God also said to stay away from things of temptation. If you have something that will cause you to fall cut it off. For me asia is full of distractions. Its not the only thing in my life but its just one of many. I always noticed it turned me into the worse person. Like I said someday when i become more mature in God then I can try again. Even many missionaries have committed adultery overseas that wouldn't have happened had they stayed in america.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby fschmidt » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:31 am

At first I thought this thread was satire. Anyway...

newlifeinphilippines, what is your religion and do you keep the Sabbath?
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:33 am

For those who're in the USA right now, this is Thanksgiving Day. I just had a great day with my GF and her family.

Is there anything else that you fellas can do, instead of bickering about this stuff on a somewhat nondenominational national holiday, where we're suppose to be somewhat *grateful* for the good things that we actually have in life, like decent health, a roof over our heads, some food, etc?
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby drronnie » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:46 am

S_Parc wrote:For those who're in the USA right now, this is Thanksgiving Day. I just had a great day with my GF and her family.

Is there anything else that you fellas can do, instead of bickering about this stuff on a somewhat nondenominational national holiday, where we're suppose to be somewhat *grateful* for the good things that we actually have in life, like decent health, a roof over our heads, some food, etc?

Seconded. Eventhough I do not celebrate Thanksgiving but I agree. I am not starving, have a decent job and in good health. Eventhough at times it is a little sad not to have a female partner but when weighing the pros and cons maybe its not too bad to be single
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions