New rapes laws could mean end of PUA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

New rapes laws could mean end of PUA

Post by drronnie »

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: New rapes laws could mean end of PUA

Post by Cornfed »

Eventually the rape BS will put an end to casual sex for most men because the idea of feminism has always been to claim females as the exclusive property of the elite. The era of omega dirtbags getting sex is/was just a transitional phase where the elite succeeded in getting females away from decent men. In a couple of years time this will be an openly announced and accepted fact.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Eventually the rape BS will put an end to casual sex for most men because the idea of feminism has always been to claim females as the exclusive property of the elite. The era of omega dirtbags getting sex is/was just a transitional phase where the elite succeeded in getting females away from decent men. In a couple of years time this will be an openly announced and accepted fact.
I feel that this is right. Just a feeling. Harems for the elite, lock down the peasants. To get sex, a non-elite man will need to furnish ID, and maybe DNA. So that future debits to his pay account can be automatic, something like that. Sounds like the result will be a lot of grass-eaters or whatever.

I would estimate that even in the fevered minds of the Enemy, that this is still 50 years away.

But it would certainly fit with their vision of a chipped, controlled population, as Nicky Rockefeller is on record discussing with his then-friend Aaron Russo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

There are three different levels here.

Level one, the worst, would be impersonating another man, as discussed in the article here. I walked out of a scene in the 1980's movie "Excalibur" in which this was occurring. I later found out that my father had walked out of the same movie, at the same scene. Perhaps it's because of our family history as Western Armenians, but we have a visceral, feral revulsion at rape. (Incidentally, Alexander Dumas' novel, "The French Musketeers", has a scene where this occurs. It was one of the musketeer heroes perpetrating the impersonation. My vague memory was that the victim was herself an evildoer or schemer of some kind, but I am not sure.)

Level two would be promising marriage, or feigning love. This was a well-known tort, a subject for litigation. You could be sued for it. It's a dirty move, one I would never do. And I would never keep company with someone who did that.

Level three could be renting a hot car for the weekend, going to a lounge, telling ladies you were a producer making a movie with such and such star, and enjoying the action that followed. I've never done anything like this myself, nor will I, because I have developed a personal revulsion to lying since reaching maturity. BUT... I have wondered if in fact a woman woud really have any grounds for complaint here. And I think is what the proposed law is trying to address. If a guy claims to be an MD, and a girl goes home with him the night she meets him, would most people say she had a legitimate complaint? No. Not in Anglo culture. But let's say a guy courts a girl over 3 months, representing that the posh restaurant he manages as his, finally she gives it up, then she finds out that the restaurant actually belongs to her uncle, and her fiance is broke, and makes 1500 a month, and could never support a family on what he makes, and has no such plan. Does she have a beef? I would say yes, actually. Do I think the law should intervene? Hell no, But I am curious what the the men on here think about Level Three deception?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

None of these trivial laws really change anything unless women all become educated about them. Also the women themselves would have to be pretty crap women to actually try to use these laws on a man in the first place.

It's the same with the law where if a man and a woman is drunk it's considered that the man raped her. Most normal women don't know about this and even if they did would not actually charge the man unless the women were total pieces of crap.

It's your job as a man to get a woman who isn't a total piece of crap. It isn't that hard to tell really. Though some men just get with crap women or crazy women because it's all they think they can get.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

In Aaron's video, there was something I would dispute: he says that these things are about control & about power- I'd say it's about INFLICTION. Power can go WITH momentum, as well as against it- or even be aggressively neutral.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Wolfeye wrote:In Aaron's video, there was something I would dispute: he says that these things are about control & about power- I'd say it's about INFLICTION. Power can go WITH momentum, as well as against it- or even be aggressively neutral.
While I don't take Aaron's word for everything because he was associated with Alex Jones. lol.

One thing is clear at the end of the day. The government certainly weren't opposed to women's liberation and if anything it really does seem like they pushed it.
Some of the reasons Aaron explains seem pretty sensible but other reasons seem a bit more like he is just trying to fill in the gaps.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I am not sure about that the elites want all the Ameri-skanks for themselves.

The elite Catholic church are a bunch of faggots.

The Democrats elite are rapists most of them.

The Republicans are almost 100% all closet homosexual faggots.

The feminists might want all the women for themselves.

Thanks and enjoy :)
Cornfed wrote:Eventually the rape BS will put an end to casual sex for most men because the idea of feminism has always been to claim females as the exclusive property of the elite. The era of omega dirtbags getting sex is/was just a transitional phase where the elite succeeded in getting females away from decent men. In a couple of years time this will be an openly announced and accepted fact.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jonny Law wrote:
I am not sure about that the elites want all the Ameri-skanks for themselves.

The elite Catholic church are a bunch of faggots.

The Democrats elite are rapists most of them.

The Republicans are almost 100% all closet homosexual faggots.

The feminists might want all the women for themselves.
Right on.

+1