Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Ref: my observation about blacks in America today

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Ref: my observation about blacks in America today

Postby steve55 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:31 am

In my 3-4 years on this board, I've never posted or commented about race, just never had a desire to until recently due to the ferguson thing. What I've noticed is that more and more, a great many blacks are turning into whites. Lol. And more and more blacks are dressing and acting like whites in my opinion and far less are blindly playing the race card as much. I guess I mean that as more and more are integrating into middle class, they no longer seem to blame race on all their problems. You have to learn to ignore CNN, it's the media's job to make it look like there is a race war of some kind, but there's not. The media needs stories like these for ratings. Think about it, out of the millions of blacks in America, all it takes are a few groups of 20 blacks to stage a protest (funny thing is there are whites in the mix of protesters too) and the whore that the american media is will jump on it and make it seem that most blacks in America feel the way that these protesters do. In fact, without the media involved , or if people didn't have access to media, I think race relations would be even more advanced and evolved for the better. I think the few protesters that are out there are just looking for a cause so they can feel important and have meaning in their life such as "look at me, I'm making history, I'm making a difference" and it's irregardless of whether their protest has any true merit to it or if most blacks don't feel the same way they do, at least not the same intensity and fervor.

Anyways, the recent piece written by the saints NFL football player sounded like something a white guy would write. If my saying that is racial in and of itself so be it. But more and more im seeing this kind of thing. And another example is my meetup with Kai (izherry was there too) at Starbucks here in Dallas. he used to be an active board member here. I'm not sure if izherry would agree with me but dam, Kai was the whitest black guy I ever met, so much so that it's almost funny. Kai is very dark skinned and and a big strong dude that could probably kick most guy's ass quite handily. He would totally be the type you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. But my god, he dresses like and his mannerisms and his choice of words makes him whiter than even me!! Lol.

Anyways, CNN makes it look like there is a race war going on and I totally don't see it in every day real life. Kai is a great example of that. He and I hung out quite a few times together and he was super friendly with me and even greeted me with a hug a few times when we hung out. Not even my white friends do that with me. Sure doesn't sound like a race war to me. Most black guys I meet are genuinely kind to me and I can't sense not even the tiniest ounce of bitterness or racial tension and nor do they. Oh, and as a landlord , the last two renters I had rent my house were black and white married couples! Doesn't sound like a race war to me.

Ya know what I think? f**k CNN and the media whores who are doing their best to make an extra dollar for a story even at the expense of race relations. Thank goodness most people aren't buying into it, and I'm surely not, and to be honest, I'm not sensing that blacks are either. What you have are a few disgruntled poor people who are looking for a reason to riot and steal. That's it. Poor whites don't have a reason they can latch onto or otherwise they might of done some of the same behavior perhaps. But some poor blacks do and a very small percentage of them are doing all the rioting and looting and the whore CNN is portraying it as all of black America is rioting. As the African American NFL player wrote, most blacks seem to be ashamed that those few blacks are rioting, and destroying black owned businesses. Thugs will be thugs, but only a very small minority are thugs. Maybe Michael Brown was a thug too, who knows . He sure acted like one stealing the cigs and pushing a much smaller store owner who confronted him about it. (Yes whites steal too, not implying they don't ) and then the blood evidence revealed Michael brown was in the cop's street cruiser which means Michael brown did attack the police officer. Lab results show he had a very high level of the marijuana chemical in his blood and experts say that can cause someone to go bizerk under the right circumstances which may explain why he was dumb enough to charge a cop right into his street cruiser. So there was never a "hands up don't shoot " moment. And the police officer did have signs of trauma to his face even as minor as they were. Seriously, does anyone think they can attack a police officer and not expected to get shot?? Now, I'm not saying that implies there isn't some systematic racism out there. I won't insult anyone's intelligence by saying there isn't. But I don't think it's as widespread or as severe of an issue as it once used to be. Progress in treating everyone fairly has been made in great strides over time and hopefully will continue to be made.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX







Re: Ref: my observation about blacks in America today

Postby starchild5 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:00 am

One cannot defend the undefendable .....Whom are we kidding? Blacks do have issues...Its not only in America...where ever they go, they are the most violent, distrusted people in the world. They have issues in Thailand, China, even Japan where they are most loved involving in drugs etc.

Here Blacks attacking Thai Cops in Bangkok...Its unbelievable...Its looks like another American town

Nigerians attack unarmed Thai police - military come to help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq7w8jSNuyA

Ivory Coast Mafia ATTACK Thai Police in Bangkok Thailand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2BE4MD1ewQ

Even Thai's hate Blacks in Bangkok...WHY? What do you have to say about this?

I don't know why some white folks go out of their way in defending black people without any logic.

I'm Indian and I know the cheapness, curry smell, credit grabbing, back stabbing losers we are....I can't defend my own people...They are just a one level above blacks just because they know some English. Human beings are not that stupid..They can still detect the BS...

Indians are also hated worldwide...earlier, I used to defend Indians, saying the world is racist against us...but when I went to Philippines, Thailand...I exactly knew why even filipinos hate Indians, even Thai bar girls hate Indians for not paying the promised price agreed upon, also most westerners having bad experiences dealing with Indian hotel owners in America. The reason i was forced to leave Thailand was because of the low life behavior of my fellow Indians. How can i ever forget that.

I will also say the customary cliched line now "Not all Blacks are bad" "I have met some great black people" "I have met some great Indians" " not all Indians are like that etc".....but it does not address the real problem ..does it?

Even white's don't come close to the Japanese....White behavior looks animalistic compared to Japanese people. Its very hard for a white guy to find apartments in Tokyo...Google it for the reason...

---------------

Of course...Its a made up race war...Its main stream and elites dividing whites and blacks to start a manufactured "race war" ..classic "Divide and Rule" ..The more blacks and whites remain divided...The better for the elites.....

However, the crimes of black people all over the world ..cannot be denied like the cheapness of Indians, the arrogance, bad behavior of White people...in Asia etc...

---------------

This whole multiculturalism is a threat to white culture, white way of living....Blacks, Indians, Latinos, other Asians have created Ghetto center in white cities and are the center point of most of the crime...of-course...we have white elites destroying the white people by sending jobs abroad... :)

--------------

My whole point is....Good guys can come in all shades white, blacks and brown and they are being targeted all over the world. Defending a race is essentially aiding the bad guys....I support good blacks, good white, good Indians, good filipinos...not blacks, white, Indians, Chinese etc as a race...Everyone has to pass a certain level of standard of being a Good Human Being.

We all have to RISE ABOVE our own DNA, Cultural and Race Brainwashing to be called a Human Being. I don't support any race, any country only good human beings... they could come from Siberia or Uganda or Greenland for all i care.

Well...It seems I essentially said what you meant...a Good white guy meeting a good black guy :lol: :lol:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Ref: my observation about blacks in America today

Postby The » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:08 am

There are some individual negroes that are successful, good people.....But negroes as a whole are bullshit....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Ref: my observation about blacks in America today

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:01 am

:D
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Re: Ref: my observation about blacks in America today

Postby Zionosis » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:This is a stupid post. Black people are doing great. The founding fathers intended America to be a rough place for real men. That's why it's so great. They wanted you to have guns for a reason. f**k Asia with it's boring conformist robots. The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously ~ Friedrich Nietzsche



You quote a German. lol. Thought your type of people hated Germans.
Also you seem to not know much about him. He was actually anti-democracy and had ideas of the master race and also Influenced Hitler. lol. He is the last person I would imagine someone like you would respect.

He also suffered from mental illness and had a mental breakdown and they put him in an asylum for the rest of his life. lol.


Also Asian's aren't robots (From an animals perspective they might seem so, Even whites seem robot like to primitive blacks). But they have less hormone levels and are a bit smarter which leads to high inhibitions. Sometimes too much thinking isn't a good thing. High suicide levels over there. Also lots of introverted behavior.

Where as white people tend to think a bit less and do something in the moment and black people even more tend to not think much at all about what they are doing and just do something in the moment.

The greatest example of low inhibitions would be animals. Such as a Chimp and even lower again something like a Wolf or a Lion.


This is also why black people just follow their nature more because their inhibitions are lower than other races and hormone levels higher (essentially a more animistic/primitive being). This is why they rape more and do those things. Just like an animal will do something and not think twice about it. Just following it's nature.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Re: Ref: my observation about blacks in America today

Postby Zionosis » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:23 pm

The wrote:There are some individual negroes that are successful, good people.....But negroes as a whole are bullshit....


I got the feeling you are a negro though. Aren't you?
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Re: Ref: my observation about blacks in America today

Postby Rock » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:10 pm

starchild5 wrote:One cannot defend the undefendable .....Whom are we kidding? Blacks do have issues...Its not only in America...where ever they go, they are the most violent, distrusted people in the world. They have issues in Thailand, China, even Japan where they are most loved involving in drugs etc.

Here Blacks attacking Thai Cops in Bangkok...Its unbelievable...Its looks like another American town

Nigerians attack unarmed Thai police - military come to help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq7w8jSNuyA

Ivory Coast Mafia ATTACK Thai Police in Bangkok Thailand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2BE4MD1ewQ

Even Thai's hate Blacks in Bangkok...WHY? What do you have to say about this?

I don't know why some white folks go out of their way in defending black people without any logic.

I'm Indian and I know the cheapness, curry smell, credit grabbing, back stabbing losers we are....I can't defend my own people...They are just a one level above blacks just because they know some English. Human beings are not that stupid..They can still detect the BS...

Indians are also hated worldwide...earlier, I used to defend Indians, saying the world is racist against us...but when I went to Philippines, Thailand...I exactly knew why even filipinos hate Indians, even Thai bar girls hate Indians for not paying the promised price agreed upon, also most westerners having bad experiences dealing with Indian hotel owners in America. The reason i was forced to leave Thailand was because of the low life behavior of my fellow Indians. How can i ever forget that.

I will also say the customary cliched line now "Not all Blacks are bad" "I have met some great black people" "I have met some great Indians" " not all Indians are like that etc".....but it does not address the real problem ..does it?

Even white's don't come close to the Japanese....White behavior looks animalistic compared to Japanese people. Its very hard for a white guy to find apartments in Tokyo...Google it for the reason...

---------------

Of course...Its a made up race war...Its main stream and elites dividing whites and blacks to start a manufactured "race war" ..classic "Divide and Rule" ..The more blacks and whites remain divided...The better for the elites.....

However, the crimes of black people all over the world ..cannot be denied like the cheapness of Indians, the arrogance, bad behavior of White people...in Asia etc...

---------------

This whole multiculturalism is a threat to white culture, white way of living....Blacks, Indians, Latinos, other Asians have created Ghetto center in white cities and are the center point of most of the crime...of-course...we have white elites destroying the white people by sending jobs abroad... :)

--------------

My whole point is....Good guys can come in all shades white, blacks and brown and they are being targeted all over the world. Defending a race is essentially aiding the bad guys....I support good blacks, good white, good Indians, good filipinos...not blacks, white, Indians, Chinese etc as a race...Everyone has to pass a certain level of standard of being a Good Human Being.

We all have to RISE ABOVE our own DNA, Cultural and Race Brainwashing to be called a Human Being. I don't support any race, any country only good human beings... they could come from Siberia or Uganda or Greenland for all i care.

Well...It seems I essentially said what you meant...a Good white guy meeting a good black guy :lol: :lol:


Anyone who thinks a significant percentage of blacks only behave violently and thuggishly in the USA and are tame everywhere else you find them in the world is deluded. Such people need to travel a bit to certain countries and areas of the globe to get a reality check.

Visit Brazil, Nigeria, Jamaica, South Africa, Kenya, Congo, or Ivory Coast and see just how peaceful they are.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Ref: my observation about blacks in America today

Postby starchild5 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:52 am

Rock wrote:
Anyone who thinks a significant percentage of blacks only behave violently and thuggishly in the USA and are tame everywhere else you find them in the world is deluded. Such people need to travel a bit to certain countries and areas of the globe to get a reality check.

Visit Brazil, Nigeria, Jamaica, South Africa, Kenya, Congo, or Ivory Coast and see just how peaceful they are.


Yep. I'm beyond skin color now for that reason so that I find maximum number of good people in my life. I don't care what skin color, country you come from. Everyone of us needs a certain level of standard of being good to be called a human being. One thing I have come to understand is...Its not easy being a Human Being. The Moral Fortitude that we hold dear gets eroded the more we live on planet earth.

I have probably more or equal number of youtube channel subscribed with "Blacks" as I do with "whites" and "Asians".

Here is one of my favorite channel and the guy is a Black. He has over 150k subs. He talks so much wisdom & sense.

Why I Got Rid of Most of My Friends

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inGi9MlKD1k[/youtube]

We all need to RISE ABOVE "Race" "Country" "Culture" "Creed" that the elites promote for us to be brainwashed to find the maximum number of Good Human Beings....Even missing one good human being is not an option.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Ref: my observation about blacks in America today

Postby newjazz » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:42 am

I have often frequented this forum now for over a year now and i do find a lot of the topics here very interesting. I have live a big part of my life in europe and have seen other other cultures but when it comes to the situation of racism and white supremacy rhetoric i hear speuing from some of the posters i have become very emotional and angry. Now i have come to realize that all you are doing is in fact proving your own INFERIORITY!

When the world inevitably comes to grips with its main problem, GLOBAL WHITE SUPREMACY sick ass mother f***er like you all are done!

"Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned everything is war"

-Bob Marley

"No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them"

-Eliezer Wiesel, Holocaust survivor
newjazz
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:28 am
Location: nola

Re: Ref: my observation about blacks in America today

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:19 pm

:oops:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Re: Ref: my observation about blacks in America today

Postby Cornfed » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:22 am

steve55 wrote: Sure doesn't sound like a race war to me.

Of course there is a race war going on. Look at all the crimes committed against white people by blacks.

Oh, and as a landlord , the last two renters I had rent my house were black and white married couples!

Shame on you for condoning dysgeniation and bestiality.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yohan and 5 guests