How can people be smart in one area but retarded in others?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

How can people be smart in one area but retarded in others?

Post by Zionosis »

I know a woman from the Philippines and she is really good at math but is it just me or is she really retarded in other areas.

This is Australia and her family moved here. She believes that there are more African Negro doctors and Professionals here than white people. (In reality Negro's only make up about .3% of the overall population so how is that possible).

She also claims that Indians, Africans and her people south east Asians are smarter than white people based on some of her white friends apparently don't think they are smart enough to go to UNI where as she does and she knows others like herself that go there.

While it's true that Asians do make up a disproportionate amount (mostly east Asians) they still only make up 20% of the overall university students with 30% of Asians that live in Australia going to university.

But most of the rest are white people with a few Indians of course.

So how can this woman believe that white people are slow dull idiots when her people had to come to our country and leave their own? When her countries average IQ is 12 points lower than this countries IQ and when her countries GDP per head is miniscule with a pathetic economy compared to this country.

And in Germany there are more people with IQ's over 120 than in India. Germany only has a population of 80 million people where as India has a population of 1.25 billion. How superior is that?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: How can some people be smart in one area but retarded in

Post by Zionosis »

Does this forum have to be so fking dead!

I mean what is the use of even making a thread if literally no one is on here. Just me and some random troll that decides to sign in at random times.

This forum never used to be anywhere near this dead like last year. At least then there was maybe 9 regular users. Now it's like maybe 4 regular users. lol
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Zionosis wrote:Does this forum have to be so fking dead!

I mean what is the use of even making a thread if literally no one is on here. Just me and some random troll that decides to sign in at random times.

This forum never used to be anywhere near this dead like last year. At least then there was maybe 9 regular users. Now it's like maybe 4 regular users

Hello,

Are you crippled and can't go outside that you need to have people to 'talk' to here???? This isn't a meeting ground for friends ~ make some MALE friends in the real world. That female you described above who is good at arithmetic has NO BUSINESS learning more than basic arithmetic ~ it's a female and belongs in the house! Also, why are you making friends with females???? If you're so desperate for female company then get a wife.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Zionosis wrote:I know a woman from the Philippines and she is really good at math but is it just me or is she really retarded in other areas.

This is Australia and her family moved here. She believes that there are more African Negro doctors and Professionals here than white people. (In reality Negro's only make up about .3% of the overall population so how is that possible).

She also claims that Indians, Africans and her people south east Asians are smarter than white people based on some of her white friends apparently don't think they are smart enough to go to UNI where as she does and she knows others like herself that go there.

While it's true that Asians do make up a disproportionate amount (mostly east Asians) they still only make up 20% of the overall university students with 30% of Asians that live in Australia going to university.

But most of the rest are white people with a few Indians of course.

So how can this woman believe that white people are slow dull idiots when her people had to come to our country and leave their own? When her countries average IQ is 12 points lower than this countries IQ and when her countries GDP per head is miniscule with a pathetic economy compared to this country.

And in Germany there are more people with IQ's over 120 than in India. Germany only has a population of 80 million people where as India has a population of 1.25 billion. How superior is that?
I don't know why is that other than the government wants it that way.

I have lots of my childhood friends in Australia and they also think that way...That white people are somehow lower than the "Educated Immigrants". I have hard time explaining to them ..how white people as a whole roll differently in their life's. The things Asians, other immigrants value in their life is not the dream of most white people and that is why their country is far more advanced than back home.

They cannot be molded and forced into doing stuff they don't like, while we have to as a result most immigrants end up in places that are acceptable and are seen as socially progressive like Doctors and Engineers.

White people love to do what they like...We Indians/Asians are forced do what is acceptable in a society aka being a Doctor or Engineer.

Even if we don't like it..We have to torn and burn to achieve it and be showcased as an upstanding citizen of the world. That is why measure of IQ is over rated. I have refused to toe the line of mainstream and would never ever say what your friend from Philippines said and that is why ...The Australian government does not have Visa for guys like me...Who think out of the box and does not toe the main stream view of things.

The people who value life, want adventure and explore the truths, reality are not able to move easily to other parts of the world and retards who study and give up on their natural being are given easy access to Developed countries.

Come to India, and you can meet lots of deep intellectual men who think but the world does not want them as a result they don't get Visa....That is why most of the Immigrants are felt as retards by the Australians who think and don't value them much.

I know how to balance my life though...I do freelance work for American companies from home but refuse to work for corporations which gives me enough time to think deep and explore out of the box. Its nearly impossible for guys like me to get a Visa for Australia and Be on my own and NOT take jobs from local Australians...I can fully totally support myself the day I land in Melbourne where my friends live BUT somehow, The Australian government has made it impossible for me to land in Australia other than being a tourist or student or work. They don't like Freedom loving men, staying in Australia for like ever and move freely when they want..They want us to either get tied to Australia and take local jobs or be brainwashed by studying in a Australian university.

-------------------

Only country that would support my lifestyle is Philippines and Germany that I'm exploring now... where I can stay for an extended period of time and people when I meet there are smart and get it....The OFWs are generally retarded like Indians who go abroad and work as slaves.

Don't expect to get much from Immigrants other than thinking like a Slave..They are there only for that reason alone.

Anyways..You are right in your assessment and I agree...however, I don't think you would be ever able to convince your Filipina friend otherwise :) :)
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: How can people be smart in one area but retarded in othe

Post by Zionosis »

@starchild5

The Indians and SE Asians that come here hardly represent their people back at home, their average people. The people that come over here from those places are the intellectual outliers, they are not average Indians and south east Asians that come over for the most part.

Also there are more people in Germany with IQ's over 120 than in India. And India has 15x the population size.
Also the average IQ's in India and South east Asia are low and the countries have low development.

Also while that girl is smart in one area she seems to lack all common sense or deduction. She believes that women can get pregnant from anal sex and this is based on her reading this online somewhere. lol
Last edited by Zionosis on November 30th, 2014, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Since when did every single person in Africa, India or even Germany get their IQ's tested? Never knew that shit was mandatory. All we have is estimations and guesses. There's a boy born in the slum right now who's smarter then any of us, I bet, but since he's born in that slum we'll never know it.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Since when did every single person in Africa, India or even Germany get their IQ's tested? Never knew that shit was mandatory. All we have is estimations and guesses. There's a boy born in the slum right now who's smarter then any of us, I bet, but since he's born in that slum we'll never know it.
They do actually go and test these people and in many cases the countries test their own students with the universal tests.

No offense but many studies have been done and they all match up a lot with each other.

Sorry but Indians and Africans are not magically superior.

You can't claim that they are geniuses but born into a crap country, It's the people that make the country in the first place.

Also they have smaller craniums and brains. These are averages. Sorry just because one Indian is smart and has a large brain does not change the averages of the rest of his people.

I know you defend the Philippines but I am sorry they are Negrito mixed and have been conquered many times and like most other SE Asians they have low average IQ's and life spans and poor countries.

Yes the IQ tests are legit. They test the students in the Philippines. They have schools there and sorry but there is no excuse.

I am here in Australia and I admit that the Germans are of slightly better genetic stock than our people. But only slightly. But I do admit this. I don't make out that the reason is they have a better country. After all it's the people that make the country. Not the other way around.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zionosis wrote:I know you defend the Philippines but I am sorry they are Negrito mixed and have been conquered many times and like most other SE Asians they have low average IQ's and life spans and poor countries.
Their average IQ's have nothing to do with their lower life spans: you can blame alcoholism and crime for that. Lifespans are the result of one's lifestyle, more then just genetics. Similarly, IQ is not just a genetic thing but for a large part the result of how much a child is stimulated intellectually early in life. Being born into a poor and uneducated family will affect your ultimate IQ score, but a Filipino kid adopted by an American couple is likely to be just as academically gifted as any white American kid.

They are conquered many times, sure, but that says nothing about their IQ either.
Zionosis wrote:Yes the IQ tests are legit. They test the students in the Philippines. They have schools there and sorry but there is no excuse. In fact the smartest ones tend to do well and then come to western countries to finish their educations. But they are far from the average Filipino.
They do not specifically test the children's IQ, they just test them in specific areas that they are taught in schools. An IQ test, a proper one, is administered one on one to a child as it encompasses more then just written answers, and the kid has to be observed in his way of speaking and communicating as well. There are many forms of intelligence, and many aspects to what makes a person intelligent.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Also @MarcosZeitola

The people of Africa, India and SE Asia have also never contributed too much to the world.

Electricity-white people.
Electric motor-white people.
Combustion Engine-white people.
Jet Engine-white people.
Space program-white people.
Modern medicine-white people.
Physics-maths-chemistry-white people.
The computers you are using-white people.
The internet-white people.

I give the Japanese in particular a little credit because in recent times they have done alright. They invented flash memory which is responsible for ram, SSD's and flash drives, A Japanese man was also responsible for the bulk of the computer processor. A Japanese man also invented to blue laser and white LED lights which have changed lighting technology now.
A Japanese man invented digital media such as CD's and DVD's and then went on to blue ray and of course flash memory as I have said. Before that is was tapes. lol
And much more of course.

But the Filipino people have not invented anything. And nor have the Africans.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Zionosis wrote:I know you defend the Philippines but I am sorry they are Negrito mixed and have been conquered many times and like most other SE Asians they have low average IQ's and life spans and poor countries.
Their average IQ's have nothing to do with their lower life spans: you can blame alcoholism and crime for that. Lifespans are the result of one's lifestyle, more then just genetics. Similarly, IQ is not just a genetic thing but for a large part the result of how much a child is stimulated intellectually early in life. Being born into a poor and uneducated family will affect your ultimate IQ score, but a Filipino kid adopted by an American couple is likely to be just as academically gifted as any white American kid.

They are conquered many times, sure, but that says nothing about their IQ either.
Zionosis wrote:Yes the IQ tests are legit. They test the students in the Philippines. They have schools there and sorry but there is no excuse. In fact the smartest ones tend to do well and then come to western countries to finish their educations. But they are far from the average Filipino.
They do not specifically test the children's IQ, they just test them in specific areas that they are taught in schools. An IQ test, a proper one, is administered one on one to a child as it encompasses more then just written answers, and the kid has to be observed in his way of speaking and communicating as well. There are many forms of intelligence, and many aspects to what makes a person intelligent.

A proper IQ test. Oh well you should go teach all the scientists and study conductors how it's done since they have no idea and you know it all. lol

I am sorry but I have heard this claim before but it's wrong. The IQ tests clearly do measure intelligence. They test many different ways. Pattern recognition, deduction etc. As I have said universal tests have been made and they are not Bias as the east Asians seem to be able to ace white people on them.

You say there are other forms of intelligence. Well the only other one I know of would be creativity and the Filipino people have shown no evidence for any of that. lol.

You can keep making excuses but sorry you can't take them out of all their failures and then somehow try to BS your way into making out they are also somehow smarter despite them on average being below the western world in literally everything.

Again the people create the countries. When us white people came here to Australia and took the land from the Aboriginals the country is clearly different. This is because it's the people that create the societies and laws and customs and the country itself.

Thus if the country itself has always been crap then the reason is that the people are crap. After all it's only a reflection of their creation. African countries are the greatest examples of crap holes that never have been and never will be and it's because of the people themselves.

Middle eastern people have less black in them and as a result on average have higher IQ's than Indian people or Pakistani people.

Similar can be found in east Asia. The countries at the bottom which are the darkest tend to be the least intelligent and primitive.
Take for example the Philippines vs Thailand. Both have Negrito mixture but in different amounts. The Thai people are on average paler and have more Mongoloid in them.
As a result the Thai people have created a better country compared to the Filipino people.

Examples are GDP per head.
Thailand=14,136.
Philippines=6,597.

IQ by country.
Thailand=91.
Philippines=86.

This trend carries on the same with life expectancy and other traits because they are all linked.
And it carries on the more you go.
Last edited by Zionosis on November 30th, 2014, 7:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Zionosis wrote:I know a woman from the Philippines and she is really good at math but is it just me or is she really retarded in other areas.
Sounds like my college professors. Half of them can't even tie their own shoe laces but they have a Phd. Education makes people dumber because it makes you lose any common sense you have.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Taco wrote:
Sounds like my college professors. Half of them can't even tie their own shoe laces but they have a Phd. Education makes people dumber because it makes you lose any common sense you have.

I don't think it's education. lol. But I think some people are especially good in one area but even worse than the average person is other areas.

Same as how some women can be excellent at English, But seem to be pretty crap elsewhere and even lack logic.

I mean what would you guys answer here. The Filipino girl failed on these. It amazes me how she can be smart in one area but nearly retarded in others.

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on December 4th, 2014, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Zionosis wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Since when did every single person in Africa, India or even Germany get their IQ's tested? Never knew that shit was mandatory. All we have is estimations and guesses. There's a boy born in the slum right now who's smarter then any of us, I bet, but since he's born in that slum we'll never know it.
I am here in Australia and I admit that the Germans are of slightly better genetic stock than our people. But only slightly. But I do admit this. I don't make out that the reason is they have a better country. After all it's the people that make the country. Not the other way around.
Lol, you are one huge idiot.

Consider, for example, the results from German IQ scores obtained prior to its 1991 reunification. Lynn and Vanhanen present four separate IQ studies from the former West Germany, all quite sizable, which indicate mean IQs in the range 99–107, with the oldest 1970 sample providing the low end of that range. Meanwhile, a 1967 sample of East German children produced a score of just 90, while two later East German studies in 1978 and 1984 came in at 97–99, much closer to the West German numbers.

These results seem anomalous from the perspective of strong genetic determinism for IQ. To a very good approximation, East Germans and West Germans are genetically indistinguishable, and an IQ gap as wide as 17 points between the two groups seems inexplicable, while the recorded rise in East German scores of 7–9 points in just half a generation seems even more difficult to explain.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/ ... nd-wealth/
Guts Over Fear