Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Will Women rule the world if we don't act quick!?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Will Women rule the world if we don't act quick!?

Postby FusionX20 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:33 am

Now I don't want to sound like a conspiracy lunatic but how many of you out there really feel there's been a substantially HUGE epidemic of ADHD and Asperger's syndrome in boys in growing numbers? We know they are putting crap in our foods and water every day to make us weaker and dumber. Now the real question is, are they doing this to emasculate the men and make women stronger? All on behalf of feminism to overpower women? The reason I ask this is because it's affecting men way worse, the studies are suggesting it, women are being put on higher standards and overall the power of the p***y seems to be winning.

Even some of my friends I've known for years feel like they're developing some sort of dementia as more time goes on. I'm not making this sh*t up.
Been at the mercy of western society since childhood.
FusionX20
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:11 am
Location: NYC







Re: Will Women rule the world if we don't act quick!?

Postby jamesbond » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:53 am

Just wait until Hilary Clinton is elected president. Then you will see the end of civilization as we presently know it! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Will Women rule the world if we don't act quick!?

Postby Anatol » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:49 pm

FusionX20 wrote:Now I don't want to sound like a conspiracy lunatic but how many of you out there really feel there's been a substantially HUGE epidemic of ADHD and Asperger's syndrome in boys in growing numbers? We know they are putting crap in our foods and water every day to make us weaker and dumber. Now the real question is, are they doing this to emasculate the men and make women stronger? All on behalf of feminism to overpower women? The reason I ask this is because it's affecting men way worse, the studies are suggesting it, women are being put on higher standards <>.

Even some of my friends I've known for years feel like they're developing some sort of dementia as more time goes on.


Hello,

I have written repeatedly on this problem. You are not hallucinating or imagining this phenomenon ~ IT IS VERY REAL! ~ see these statements by me ~


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23781
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Will Women rule the world if we don't act quick!?

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:25 pm

8)
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Re: Will Women rule the world if we don't act quick!?

Postby FusionX20 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Oh wow, this shit really is real. Feminists have gone way too far! I could go on about how women pay less for car insurance b/c statistically men are stupid in the eye's of society, have more accidents, etc.. But even if it were the opposite, which women do text and play on their damn phones more it would never happen, or else there would be a massive crying and bitching and laws would be revoked in about 24 hrs.

Ladies night, ladies only, all this bs is just there to screw us. There are probably 2 females I know in existence that are feminine and sweet and all others act like men and want to wear the pants all the time and treat everyone like sh*t..
Been at the mercy of western society since childhood.
FusionX20
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:11 am
Location: NYC

Re: Will Women rule the world if we don't act quick!?

Postby FusionX20 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:


Anyone with an overactive immune system is likely to have ADHD or Asperger's syndrome -- it drives up the anxiety enough to basically drive anyone nuts. Bacteria and fungi are usually the cause.


Tell me more!
Been at the mercy of western society since childhood.
FusionX20
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:11 am
Location: NYC

Re: Will Women rule the world if we don't act quick!?

Postby Ghost » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:24 pm

The thing is that any system in which "women rule" (really, such a thing is a front for the real rulers, but that's another can of worms) is inevitably bound to fail and die. It has happened with every other empire throughout history, and the present one will be no exception. That said, it is particularly dark out there because wickedness has never been this widespread across the globe before. And yet it too shall die. I know that isn't much of a consolation given that times are so dark now and none of us will likely live to see the complete death of feminism.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Will Women rule the world if we don't act quick!?

Postby Break the chains » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:37 am

The tide is with the misandrists currently, and I have precious little energy to waste on fighting it beyond staying true to my own principles. I'm not fighting for people that don't want to save themselves from the horrors of the misandrist feminazi movement.

Hopefully it will collapse under the weight of all the self-entitlement it brings.

There's too many people in this world for one person to have a voice, unless that person is super rich and/or famous.

But yeah if it gets much worse I really really need to get some ideas flowing so I can live comfortably overseas.

I'll just take the quiet life and escape.
Trying to be a better man
Break the chains
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:03 am
Location: Australia

Re: Will Women rule the world if we don't act quick!?

Postby Cornfed » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:46 am

It is because females can't rule that feminism is being promoted. It is a method the male scumbags at the top are using to pull up the drawbridge in order to prevent men with greater merit replacing them. Females always kowtow to the top men while shitting on powerless men. Therefore they make an ideal buffer for those at the top against the masses.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Will Women rule the world if we don't act quick!?

Postby OutWest » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:47 am

FusionX20 wrote:Now I don't want to sound like a conspiracy lunatic but how many of you out there really feel there's been a substantially HUGE epidemic of ADHD and Asperger's syndrome in boys in growing numbers? We know they are putting crap in our foods and water every day to make us weaker and dumber. Now the real question is, are they doing this to emasculate the men and make women stronger? All on behalf of feminism to overpower women? The reason I ask this is because it's affecting men way worse, the studies are suggesting it, women are being put on higher standards and overall the power of the p***y seems to be winning.

Even some of my friends I've known for years feel like they're developing some sort of dementia as more time goes on. I'm not making this sh*t up.


Oh sure...until the oil needs changing...or till the first electrical blackout...

Cornfed is right...women will rule nothing...feminism is a useful tool of certain corrupt male elites...
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Will Women rule the world if we don't act quick!?

Postby Anatol » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:47 am

OutWest wrote:
Oh sure...until the oil needs changing...or till the first electrical blackout...

Cornfed is right...women will rule nothing...feminism is a useful tool of certain corrupt male elites...


Hello,

Both of you are wrong. Females are trained these days to do all these mechanical jobs. At any rate, females already 'rule'. What does a mechanic's job have to do with 'ruling'? See the WORLD today ~ females have all the political power and laws in most of the world because the modern West rules the earth and has changed the culture regarding females forever. AND females have the support of 99% of men to rule over other men. This is not due to some strange conspiracy ~ it is simply that the modern Western man is DEMENTED {(detached from reality)} ~ from the upper echelons of the elite to the lower classes of poverty-stricken slum dweller.

All this is a moot point now. Once the females were trained to be just like males in U.S.A. starting in the mid-'80s, this trend would be irreversible in Western nations. The only ones who could have stopped it {(and should have)} were Russia/China/India/Islamic nations. They failed miserably and were brainwashed and assimilated into the wrong culture about females. Once they were assimilated 15 years ago and World War III didn't happen, the world lost and was finished.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Will Women rule the world if we don't act quick!?

Postby Jester » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:27 am

Good thread, Fusion.

+1 for the heads-up stone-cold-sober observation of facts-on-the-ground.

My view is with Cornfed and OutWest. Women-in-charge is not "the problem", it is a bubble, a hoked-up pipe-dream created by those who want to crush us.

They seek to enslave us. We will kill them.

Meanwhile we need to find a way to survive, inside the Zone, or outside.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Will Women rule the world if we don't act quick!?

Postby Anatol » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:44 am

Jester wrote:Good thread, Fusion.

+1 for the heads-up stone-cold-sober observation of facts-on-the-ground.

My view is with Cornfed and OutWest. Women-in-charge is not "the problem", it is a bubble, a <> pipe-dream created by those who want to crush us.

They seek to enslave us. We will kill them.

Meanwhile we need to find a way to survive, inside the Zone, or outside.


Hello,

The ones in a 'dream' are you, member Cornfed and member Outwest {(and most of the members here AND most of the world's men)}. Most of the world's men are now a disgrace to mankind with their delusions that 'feminism is temporary'. The man who started this topic is 100% correct ~ feminism is not a temporary thing, 60% of the world is matriarchal, 90% is feminist and this condition could last for thousands of years.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests