Major cities in America with no blacks

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Major cities in America with no blacks

Post by Mr.Darcy »

What are some? The normal ones are fine, but the chimps are literally mosquitos of the human race. How are white people so two faced with liking this ****. They complain about them acting like primates in public, but listen to their music and watch sports. I can't think of anything positive that comes out of these things unless influencing children to become illiterate millionaires is positive. Me voting republican and advocating my race to have a better work ethic and personality is obviously racist according to liberals. In addition, it's okay to trash white trash, hispanic drug cartels, and other scum of racists, but trashing the trash of the black race is absolutely racist.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Re: Major cities in America with no blacks

Post by hammanta »

Mr.Darcy wrote:What are some? The normal ones are fine, but the chimps are literally mosquitos of the human race. How are white people so two faced with liking this ****. They complain about them acting like primates in public, but listen to their music and watch sports. I can't think of anything positive that comes out of these things unless influencing children to become illiterate millionaires is positive. Me voting republican and advocating my race to have a better work ethic and personality is obviously racist according to liberals. In addition, it's okay to trash white trash, hispanic drug cartels, and other scum of racists, but trashing the trash of the black race is absolutely racist.
Pittsburg is like 87% white
El Paso is around 90% hispanic
Honolulu
Albany
Akron
Syracuse
Knoxville

Pretty much most cities in the north that except NYC, Boston, Detroit. Cities in Montana, Idaho, Wisconsin, Maine, Vermont.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

hammanta wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:What are some? The normal ones are fine, but the chimps are literally mosquitos of the human race. How are white people so two faced with liking this ****. They complain about them acting like primates in public, but listen to their music and watch sports. I can't think of anything positive that comes out of these things unless influencing children to become illiterate millionaires is positive. Me voting republican and advocating my race to have a better work ethic and personality is obviously racist according to liberals. In addition, it's okay to trash white trash, hispanic drug cartels, and other scum of racists, but trashing the trash of the black race is absolutely racist.
Pittsburg is like 87% white
El Paso is around 90% hispanic
Honolulu
Albany
Akron
Syracuse
Knoxville

Pretty much most cities in the north that except NYC, Boston, Detroit. Cities in Montana, Idaho, Wisconsin, Maine, Vermont.
I live in Knoxville lol. There aren't that many blacks here, but they live in East Knox and they are some of the worst type of blacks I have ever met. Just look at the Newsom Murders.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Would having "a better work ethic" include expending the effort to peruse the (conveniently compiled and publicized by gov) census website?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

I try not to associate with too many Negroes my self....I enjoy mixed company better...These modern day negroes, both men and women DO NOT have your best interest at heart.....
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I live in a 95 percent White city in the southwest and if i were to have a car, I would stay here but I'm moving to a place they has adequate public transit where I can save two stacks every month. Pity I'm going to miss it.

I don't have a car because I wouldn't be able to save money if I had one.

If where I am about to move from had adequate mass transit, it'll be another ghetto sh.ithole.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Would having "a better work ethic" include expending the effort to peruse the (conveniently compiled and publicized by gov) census website?
:lol:
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Given that the Jewish liberal establishment is actively trying in incite a race war I think that many people must be thinking about their safety. There are groups like the Black Panthers and Farrakkan who are openly advocating violence against whites. The police are having their hands tied and now forced to wear cameras. Their ability to arrest violent criminals is being diminished. I see this as just the opening shot and it is going to get much worse. I personally favor Mexico which historically didn't import African slaves like Colombia and other South and Central American countries. Also, I love the Mexican policia. In Mexico the police actively profile. If you are decent looking they leave you alone, but if you look like a troublemaker they are quickly on your case and will throw you in the back of the pickup truck. And they don't wear cameras.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington have small, mostly disintegrated black populations. Portland in particular is still a fairly white city, 600,000 residents and over 75% of them are white.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
....I'm moving to a place they has adequate public transit where I can save two stacks every month. Pity I'm going to miss it.

One of my sons, a successful entertainer, got rid of his car years ago. He did the math regarding payments, gas, maintenance, insurance, garaging, parking tickets, and occasional DUI, and realized it was a way for the System to leech off surplus wealth. He's done fine since then. He started refusing to do auditions in Santa Monica (an all-day bus odyssey roundtrip from Hollywood). But his agent just had to adapt, and arrange auditions closer to home. And as I said he's done fine.

As for me, I still have a car, but I take pride in how many days I leave it parked.

I'm not "off the grid", but I can do a passive-aggressive sitdown strike when it comes to consumption.

Starve the Beast!!!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Jester wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
....I'm moving to a place they has adequate public transit where I can save two stacks every month. Pity I'm going to miss it.

One of my sons, a successful entertainer, got rid of his car years ago. He did the math regarding payments, gas, maintenance, insurance, garaging, parking tickets, and occasional DUI, and realized it was a way for the System to leech off surplus wealth. He's done fine since then. He started refusing to do auditions in Santa Monica (an all-day bus odyssey roundtrip from Hollywood). But his agent just had to adapt, and arrange auditions closer to home. And as I said he's done fine.

As for me, I still have a car, but I take pride in how many days I leave it parked.

I'm not "off the grid", but I can do a passive-aggressive sitdown strike when it comes to consumption.

Starve the Beast!!!
I'm glad guys like you and your son understand. :-D
Those reasons are the exact reasons why I don't want a car nor have one.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is one of the problems with blacks. Even when they realize at some level that they are a disease in human society, the conclusion they come to is that they should spread their contagion around.
newjazz
Freshman Poster

Post by newjazz »

Read your own f*cking history! There have been no comparison in the the history of humanity to ever come close to the amount of wicked shit your people have done to the world's people and nature!!.......if anyone is a disease its either Europeans and/or their culture! .....Stop lying! African americans dont run institutions that exploit masses of humanity while pretending to do good. The great wall of china was obviously to keep you Godless, souless xenophobic, sexist crimals out!......the inca, aztec, chinese middle kingdom, ancient egyptian, dravidian civilizations were all destroyed! Even if you get your isolation you speak of you could never be sucessful because you would kill parasite each other as you did during the medevil period.......actually that maybe the only way to save the planet from your perpetual destructive tendancies!!!.....GLOBAL ROAMING PARASITES!
newjazz
Freshman Poster

Post by newjazz »

Self imposed isolation is more humane than forced!..great idea!....but prevent your asses from parasiting resources from the rest!
FusionX20
Freshman Poster

Post by FusionX20 »

It's called "political correctness" b/c blacks have been screwed some time ago, we now put them on a pedestal. I compare this to women and feminism, we can't defeat hate with hatred; many whites are taught to hate themselves and vote for Obama because he's black and what not, etc.. I could go on all day.. :o

The point is, we have political correctness which I don't buy and many do not, but we're never going to defeat anything with hate. We can definitely talk about these controversial topics and discuss what we can do to better our society but ultimately only time will change things. Maybe everything is a conspiracy after all?
Been at the mercy of western society since childhood.