This forum will be dead by early 2015

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 4th, 2020, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: This forum will be dead by early 2015

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:Doesn't really matter. As long as Winston doesn't make stupid changes to the forum and stop free speech, the forum won't die more than likely. You trolls succeed not through cleverness, but by others not being so clever. Time will tell if this forum buckles to the pressure of trolls.
Hello,

There are actually very few members who aren't serious. Of the members here, 97% believe what they say.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well it looks like Marcos Zeitola's predictions were wrong, as usual. He seems to be highly subjective, biased, unduly emotional, and jumps to irrational unwarranted conclusions. Glad I don't take him too seriously. This forum is still very active in 2015, contrary to gloom and doom naysayers like MarcosZeitola and Taco, etc. Fortunately, pessimists are often wrong and most of their predictions fail.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Well it looks like Marcos Zeitola's predictions were wrong, as usual. He seems to be highly subjective, biased, unduly emotional, and jumps to irrational unwarranted conclusions. Glad I don't take him too seriously. This forum is still very active in 2015, contrary to gloom and doom naysayers like MarcosZeitola and Taco, etc. Fortunately, pessimists are often wrong and most of their predictions fail.
I admit defeat, and take off my hat for your persistence.

As for doom and gloom, lol. You clearly haven't read most of my posts if you say that, ask anyone and they'll tell you I am probably one of this forums most optimistic members. :)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:Well it looks like Marcos Zeitola's predictions were wrong, as usual. He seems to be highly subjective, biased, unduly emotional, and jumps to irrational unwarranted conclusions.
A forum often dies with insincere over-moderation, like Orientexpat which has now less comments per month than Happierabroad per day.

Happier-Abroad has very little moderation and therefore will hardly die, but sometimes the quality of comments is rather questionable.

It is difficult to moderate a forum which is covering anything which might be related to 'Happier-Abroad'.

What means Happier-Abroad?

It means obviously anything from sex-tourist to Christian Bible bigot, from men's rights up to marriage with a foreign woman, from rejecting Western women up to supporting interracial marriage.

It includes a mixture of opinions about how to pay a minimum of child support up to considering a certain human race as primates and some Asian women as inferior ... but it includes also some important information about visa, relocation, connection flights etc.

In this sense Happier-Abroad will not die easily as there are always plenty of topics open for discussion.

-----

About Marcos Zeitola, I think it is unfair to pick him out, as he made many useful comments about Philippines. Might be that I do not agree with him regarding MGTOW, but he is a very important poster for HappierAbroad and much he writes is very realistic and true and not nonsense created out of fantasy.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mercer wrote:
December 29th, 2022, 2:57 pm
Winston wrote:
October 30th, 2015, 9:57 am
Well it looks like Marcos Zeitola's predictions were wrong, as usual. He seems to be highly subjective, biased, unduly emotional, and jumps to irrational unwarranted conclusions. Glad I don't take him too seriously. This forum is still very active in 2015, contrary to gloom and doom naysayers like MarcosZeitola and Taco, etc. Fortunately, pessimists are often wrong and most of their predictions fail.
You were correct, Wiseton. It's years later and this forum is still active. :lol:
Yep, I was super f***ing wrong. Happens to all of us sometimes.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Yohan wrote:
October 30th, 2015, 3:13 pm
Winston wrote:Well it looks like Marcos Zeitola's predictions were wrong, as usual. He seems to be highly subjective, biased, unduly emotional, and jumps to irrational unwarranted conclusions.
A forum often dies with insincere over-moderation, like Orientexpat which has now less comments per month than Happierabroad per day.

Happier-Abroad has very little moderation and therefore will hardly die, but sometimes the quality of comments is rather questionable.

It is difficult to moderate a forum which is covering anything which might be related to 'Happier-Abroad'.

What means Happier-Abroad?

It means obviously anything from sex-tourist to Christian Bible bigot, from men's rights up to marriage with a foreign woman, from rejecting Western women up to supporting interracial marriage.

It includes a mixture of opinions about how to pay a minimum of child support up to considering a certain human race as primates and some Asian women as inferior ... but it includes also some important information about visa, relocation, connection flights etc.

In this sense Happier-Abroad will not die easily as there are always plenty of topics open for discussion.

-----

About Marcos Zeitola, I think it is unfair to pick him out, as he made many useful comments about Philippines. Might be that I do not agree with him regarding MGTOW, but he is a very important poster for HappierAbroad and much he writes is very realistic and true and not nonsense created out of fantasy.
I'm a christian bible 'bigot'and I agree the christian bible bigots have ruined this forum,alongside racist and rightwing posts,something I myself have been guilty of but want to amend.Atleast I have the excuse that I have ocd so most thoughts I have are intrusive,and I'm cognitvely thus impaired due to the rumination.

Winston should have more clear rules and ban certain opinions outside the religion and conspiracy forums.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 29th, 2022, 2:58 pm
Mercer wrote:
Winston wrote:
You were correct, Wiseton. It's years later and this forum is still active. :lol:
You weren't wrong,this place is functionally dead.also it's become a place like naturalnews.com,right wing conspiracy bigots.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

69ixine wrote:
June 30th, 2023, 4:41 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 29th, 2022, 2:58 pm
Mercer wrote:
Winston wrote:
You weren't wrong,this place is functionally dead.also it's become a place like naturalnews.com,right wing conspiracy bigots.
We did lose most of our best and brightest posters..the real legends with many years of experience under their belt, they are all gone now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 1st, 2023, 6:52 am
We did lose most of our best and brightest posters..the real legends with many years of experience under their belt, they are all gone now.
Like who? I don't know of any that were so great.