This forum will be dead by early 2015

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: This forum will be dead by early 2015

Post by Jester »

abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, I know enough about the web to see that Winston's still probably doing very well and it looks to remain that way. What's important here is that the soul of the forum is dying. Nothing to do with traffic, everything to do with quality. Too many good posters leaving in a very short time frame. Others not posting nearly as often, myself included. It's a shame you didn't join a year earlier Marcos. Last one on a sinking ship it seems. If all that matters is money, leave it be. If the goal here is a healthy online community then reform is necessary. So which is it?
Exactly.

the idea that something is good if it still makes money is exactly what is wrong with the "Western" world. Wall Street is doing fine -- so why leave the USA? Hmmm I think I'll stay then, Yeah right.

I miss your stuff, ABCDavid, and I know you actually WENT to China and probably could have posted a LOT more about if the forum was a better place.

You who else I miss? DaveWe. Did the do, snagged a hot Philly wife, took GREAT photos, but started his own blog. At first he cross-posted, out of courtesy and friendship (I believe), but doesnt seem to lately.

Ahoy Captain Wu. The motley crew be plottin MUT'NY, and a sad thing 'tis. What'll it be cap'n sir?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Yohan wrote:I don't think this HA Forum will be dead soon, as there are always newcomers, plenty of young men, who have problems with Western women.
There is also no shortage of older men, who were badly treated and financially ruined by their ex-wives.
Who does not like in such a situation to get some information about women from abroad?

However I agree it would be good for this HA-Forum to erase various comments and some entire threads which contain nothing but merely troll-style BS-talk. For sure, this would help to improve the image of this forum.
Great idea.

I doubt Winston would ever dedicate the time or energy though...
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
This site exists because of destiny. Higher forces want our message sent out into the world so to help save men who are suffering and losing it.
Yeah but if you hadnt done it, God had plenty of others who could have - or will.
Don't just say to each other, 'We're safe, for we are descendants of Abraham.' That means nothing, for I tell you, God can create children of Abraham from these very stones.
The Gospel of Matthew chapter 3 verse 9
I.e. you CAN be replaced, chief.

There is a war in the heavens and there are forces of light and goodness too. Everything has an opposite to counter it. So the dark forces do not have free reign.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

"If it is up to be, it is up to me."
-- William H. Johnsen
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
I am hesitant to have Marcos be a moderator because his opinions are too strong. I like his personality and views and he is a good man with truth and good morals though. He would be good as a comrade. But as a moderator, I'm not so sure.
Thats why I suggested him as a mod. Because he actually has a point of view. And it happens that point of view coincides with the vision of HA.

Did I suggest him as Grand Old Man of the High Council? No. If you want to give that position to someone who has been here longer, I could take that one. Or better still, give it to DaveWe if you can entice him back in. DaveWe is my choice there, personally. But otherwise the names you have on that thread will work. Do it.

But for Mod, you need a guy who will cut when its time to cut (inspired by Musashi Miyamoto).

Is this a movement, Winston, or is it a pastime for sexually frustrated guys with high IQ's? Time to decide.

Yet we have more posters now than ever.
:lol:
What a crock o' shit.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Winston wrote:
Hero wrote:Anyone remember "AmericanWomenSuck.com"? That was a kick-ass forum about 10 years ago, but eventually all of the interesting posters went away and it died with a whimper, not a bang. So yes, I believe the same could happen here. Seems like I can't post anymore without getting flamed by a bunch of weirdos.
The reason that site went down is because everyone was banned, including me, and the owner, Chris, took it down and changed it to ghost nation.

But we are nothing like that. I ban very few people whereas Chris banned everyone and was a nutcase. So you can't compare us with them.

This site exists because of destiny. Higher forces want our message sent out into the world so to help save men who are suffering and losing it.

There is a war in the heavens and there are forces of light and goodness too. Everything has an opposite to counter it. So the dark forces do not have free reign.
I thought the guy's name was Jimmy, not Chris. But yeah, he was a nutcase and a control freak. He even went so far as to rewrite other people's posts to his own liking.

I've read enough ranting for now. What I'm interested in is constructive advice on how to quit my job and move to the Philippines long-term (Dominican Republic is my second choice).
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Jester wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, I know enough about the web to see that Winston's still probably doing very well and it looks to remain that way. What's important here is that the soul of the forum is dying. Nothing to do with traffic, everything to do with quality. Too many good posters leaving in a very short time frame. Others not posting nearly as often, myself included. It's a shame you didn't join a year earlier Marcos. Last one on a sinking ship it seems. If all that matters is money, leave it be. If the goal here is a healthy online community then reform is necessary. So which is it?
Exactly.

the idea that something is good if it still makes money is exactly what is wrong with the "Western" world. Wall Street is doing fine -- so why leave the USA? Hmmm I think I'll stay then, Yeah right.

I miss your stuff, ABCDavid, and I know you actually WENT to China and probably could have posted a LOT more about if the forum was a better place.

You who else I miss? DaveWe. Did the do, snagged a hot Philly wife, took GREAT photos, but started his own blog. At first he cross-posted, out of courtesy and friendship (I believe), but doesnt seem to lately.

Ahoy Captain Wu. The motley crew be plottin MUT'NY, and a sad thing 'tis. What'll it be cap'n sir?
I've been busy with school, but over break I plan to start a blog and post an edited version of the journal I kept while in China.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

abcdavid01 wrote:I've been busy with school, but over break I plan to start a blog and post an edited version of the journal I kept while in China.
I'm glad you will. If you do, drop a link on the forums if you would be so kind. I would like to read about your experiences in China.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

This forum will never be as popular as the PUA forums because it is built on certain fundamental but unpleasant truths, whereas the PUA sites sell dreams, and dreams is what most Americans want, not unpleasant truth.

The most unpleasant truth is that for every American or other developed country man who gets a foreign wife/girlfriend, a foreign man loses out. If there is a shortage of men in certain poor countries, it is because those men had to migrate to rich countries to find work, where they are mostly doomed to celibacy. In other words, our success is built on other men's failure.

Another unpleasant truth is that going abroad forces a man to confront what it is he really wants from women, whereas the PUA systems do not. Do these man want sex? If so, why do the PUA forums focus on number of notches and how the women rate on the HB1-10 scale? Doesn't it make sense to rate the quality of the sex rather the quality of the women? Those of us who've actually had experience with plenty of women know that good sex is not necessarily related to beauty. Also, why count notches rather than episodes of quality sex, including episodes that are all with the same woman? The explanation is that the guys attracted to PUA are most concerned about validation from other men, rather than sex. In other words, they are psychologically at the level of the immature girls they are always complaining about. Going abroad and finding a woman for a LTR or marriage, as opposed to racking up a notch count, won't gain these girly men validation from the other girly men, nor will whoremongering, so that is another reason happierabroad won't ever be as popular as PUA.

[Edit to add this: Another unpleasant truth is that the reason foreign wives are nice after marriage, without the threat of a beating, is not because they are nicer women at heart, but because divorce is equivalent to a very severe beating. That is, a woman in a poor country who is abandoned by her husband because she makes her unpleasant (nagging, refusing sex, etc) is going to have a very hard life. All life revolves around the carrot and the stick, and the stick is always the far more important factor--fear plus love is best wrote Machiavelli, but if you have to choose, always go for fear--but we sheeple have been shielded from this truth. And nowhere are we more shielded than with respect to women. But beating women is sometimes the ONLY way to get them to do what men want. In the old days, women understood that men occasionally had to beat misbehaving wives, and the well-behaved women actually applauded a man who beat his wife. They understood that if men were not incentivized to marry, the men would join all male gangs that would prey upon the women, stealing the women's food and raping them for sex. Marriage was much better for women than anarchy. A wife who misbehaved with impunity threatened the system, because it sent a message to the other men that marriage wasn't worthwhile. If the men didn't beat misbehaving wives, the other women would have done it for him. But all that has changed and we are not going back to the old system in the developed world where men could beat their wives. But, like I said, abandoning a woman in a very poor country is equivalent to a severe beating, so this is a way to simulate the old system. This unpleasant truth is super politically incorrect, needless to say.]

What the PUA forums make up for in numbers, this forum makes up for in potential value of the affiliate advertising or direct selling of services to visitors. There are all sorts of issues involved with finding a foreign women in the first place, then more difficulties marrying and bringing her back to the developed country, then more difficulties getting rid of her if things don't work out. All of these difficulties present lucrative but perfectly legitimate business opportunities for those who can ease the path. Whereas the PUA forums are just selling scam workshops plus some books which don't earn very much. So I don't think this forum will necessarily fail because it is a bad business proposition.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

lasttry. good stuff again. Well some here at HA live in a dream too and get angry when others do not join their dream. Well the beauty of this site is that many perspectives could be taken without getting banned.

I am also in the process of searching what I want. For that it´s important to see what is available. Sex with condom is really bad. Think of kissing with a condom on your tongue and lips. It makes no sense. That´s the problem with prostitutes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anatol wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:We are rapidly losing members, long-standing members, respectable members, formerly active members. We maintain a facade of activity that mainly consist of troll posts and replies to them, with only a few legitimate users remaining active.

Winston is hesitant to ban outright trolls, and tries to remain neutral it seems, but this causes the forums to deteriorate dramatically. We know who the trolls are, we know who the people are without having to mention any names. We know it, we occasionally point out the damage they are doing, but no action is taken. Every day you allow them to stay on the site longer, you are digging HA's grave a little deeper.

I think Winston is afraid that if he bans certain people, activity will drop even lower. I think the opposite is true and some people might actually return from their self-imposed exile when the site's rotten apples are thoroughly and permanently removed. In the poll I made a while back, over 80% of members agreed disruptive trolls need to be banned, but no one was banned.

You wanted to install a new moderator, right Winston? It's about time you make up your mind and pick one, maybe Jester will be a little more trigger-happy then you and solve this problem once and for all.

I get the appeal of a happy-go-lucky approach to moderating. I get the appeal of an "anything goes" environment. I seriously do, man. But you have to draw the line somewhere and realize that maybe, just maybe, it's gotten to a point where it does more bad then good and the forum is suffering from the way things are handled and problems are allowed to simmer on.
Hello,

The only reason you are saying this is because I said that married females have no business here. And I am firm on this. Women must worship men and worship their husbands ~

Hence that Renata female should be expelled.

Administrator Sir ~ I call upon...............ROOTHRAA............and for you to listen to his immaculate persona!!!!! Bestow upon me your administrative powers for 1 day and I will CLEANSE this place. I promise upon the book of Roothraa himself!!!
You must be playing with us. No serious person talks like this. Who is Roothraa? And why don't you move to Saudi Arabia?

You are the last person who should be a moderator here. Don't even think of it.

You are way too nutty to be here, and you don't know how to behave like a civilized gentleman. After your ban is up, you will have one more chance, and then you will be banned for good.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

There's nuttier people on this forum than Anatol, yet he gets the ban and the outright racist, nutcase doesnt?........HMMMMMM....... :roll:

No wonder your own posters dont take this forum seriously and predict the forum to die..... :D
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 4th, 2020, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Ghost wrote:
The wrote:There's nuttier people on this forum than Anatol, yet he gets the ban and the outright racist, nutcase doesnt?........HMMMMMM....... :roll:

No wonder your own posters dont take this forum seriously and predict the forum to die..... :D
Why not just try to be more obvious that you're a troll? Oh, because you can't.

YAWN! Another poster who call anyone he disagrees with a "Troll"!...... And you wonder why people are leaving in droves.....
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 4th, 2020, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Ghost wrote:
The wrote:
Ghost wrote:
The wrote:There's nuttier people on this forum than Anatol, yet he gets the ban and the outright racist, nutcase doesnt?........HMMMMMM....... :roll:

Why not just try to be more obvious that you're a troll? Oh, because you can't.

YAWN! Another poster who call anyone he disagrees with a "Troll"!...... And you wonder why people are leaving in droves.....
Actually, I'm just looking at your actions. It has nothing to do with your opinion about why people are leaving. (And last time I checked, the word "droves" doesn't apply to 3 or 4 people.)

-You antagonize posters
-You stick up for known trolls like PAG and Anatol
-General inconsistency in your posts

You're not exactly subtle. You must've flunked out of the Troll Academy.
Its a lot more than 3 or 4 sweetie.... :D